Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:09 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai could hear the giggling noises of his brother and just shook his head. Oh he knew that Naoko was having a hay day with his dilemma and indeed it was rather funny as he looked at it from Naoko's perspective.

"You should be in here helping me! I can't make hide nor hair of his sense of organization." If Shou really even had a sense of organization in his closet. Surely there had to be something but Sai for the life of him could not figure out what.

"I can only imagine." Sai called out still looking for the clothes. "You looked good. I saw the photos. He had in perfect harmony with his own attire."

But then a question was asked that Sai had to think back on, "Why? Well, I think it was because I thought you looked pretty and wanted to make you even more so. Boys clothes don't come in pretty fashions like that. Maybe I just wanted to marry you when I was that age. Make you my wife...I remember something like that in my head when I was younger. But when you're a kid you come up with all sorts of wild ideas, right?"

He wouldn't really go much deeper than that. He had always loved his brother just a little more than he should have. But Naoko put him in his place on that matter awhile ago. Naoko wanted a 'real' relationship, and now...well now he just had to move on and be a protective older brother.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing his brother's dilema, Naoko couldn't NOT help... so he picked himself up from the floor and heading toward the closet.
Going through a bathroom that was more grand than anything he'd ever seen.

"Seriously," the blond jerked a thumb behind him at the bathroom once he'd gotten into the closet. "I mean really? He REALLY needs a bathroom like that?" Naoko couldn't help but shake his head. "Ridiculous... okay..." grabbing the clothes from Sai, he headed deeper into the closet.

After about two minutes he came back with a pair of pajamas... and something else.
The furisode that Naoko had worn at the event.
"He kept it here!" the blond laughed, looking it over. "I wonder if I could be Naoko-hime again..." he thought about it for a long moment, lithe fingers going over the silk weave gently.

"I... kind of miss being 'pretty'." the pianist whispered, amber eyes lost in memories. "You always liked it... and, I mean I understand that you wanted to marry me when we were little. I had the same ideas for a long time but..." Naoko shook his head with a sigh, handing the kimono back up in the closet. "It's hard sometimes... being something you're not. I always act like dressing up as a girl is such a burden but... in truth... I enjoyed it. I felt... special."

He smiled sadly. "I felt different."

"As cruel as me? Try worse. You wouldn't believe what he said to Izzy... what... he said to me... before leaving LA..." Akihiko replied in a whisper, the entire conversation flooding back to him.

Just thinking about it gave him a headache and he absently rubbed his left temple.

"I'll tell you about it sometime... but not now. Look, if something happens I'll come get you. Simple as that." Narcissus smiled slightly over the phone. "If ojisan's got a problem with you being gone, he can bite my a**. And since I bite back that might not be a wise decision." he couldn't help but laugh softly at Hiroki's 'worries'. "I'll be on my best behavior... O-KA-A-SAN." the musician teased.

But then... well... he got very serious. "Izzy and I are sticking together. Thick or thin. Even though there's no love lost between him and ojisan... he's ready to help me. And... well... I promised him I wouldn't let him drown." Akihiko smiled softly at the thought.

He would protect Izzy... no matter what...

"Anything but pink!" You lamented, mock strangling Haru with a bit of a shake involved.
But then he laughed, smiling genuinely. "You and your Ipad... hai hai. I've got the Christmas hint, heh."

In all seriousness, he knew he'd get his partner exactly what he wanted.
He always did.
Ishihara loved to spoil the man.

"I might ask for that raise tomorrow. I wonder if Shou-san would give YOU the tickets as a Christmas gift? I mean... he can afford his own, right?" but then You shook his head. "Gomen... it'd be weird to ask, ne?"

Sighing, Ishihara suddenly half-giggled as Haru tickled him in the process of trying to get the man to smile once more. "Oi! You know I like surprises from you. Just stop the tickling." he teased, grabbing Yamada's hands to stop him. But then he brought one hand up to his lips, kissing the knuckles gently. "Won't it be great? Us in our new apartment... we'd finally have an actual fireplace since it's top floor too!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Shou is always a little over the top. I mean I can't believe he's anything like me at all. I never thought of half of these clothes on me. I mean I could see them on you...but really! Why oh why did he have to be a clothes whore?!" Sai groaned woefully about his other self.

Letting go of the clothes, he let Naoko go in and search the massive closet. Waiting for a moment he was surprised by what Naoko brought out. Taking the PJs, he stared for a long time. "I can't believe he kept it either....It won't fit him!" His eyes rolled as he walked over behind a screen and changed into the PJs.

"You miss being pretty?" Sai stopped and glanced around the screen, "Naoko, you're beautiful...." he said with all seriousness, "And you are special just the way you are. Special comes from within...not from the clothes you wear. I love you just the way you are, Ko-kun."

Walking out he smiled, "You're happy with your partner right? Happy with the life you two are making together? It's what you always wanted. A real relationship." With someone that wasn't your brother.... He watched Naoko put the Kimono back and tilted his head, "But...I bet Shou would give you the Kimono if you mentioned it."

He couldn't wouldn't go too deep into Naoko's feelings about his choices regarding love. Naoko had been adamant back then and he had tired so hard to respect that after almost forcing himself on his sibling. And that drove his brother further away. Making him a mess and Shou...Shou....so dominate. He couldn't go there if he wanted to have any part of his life at all.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Funeral for a Friend...

"I would have never thought that...until a few days ago." he admitted as he walked to the kitchen and pulled out left overs from the friends' offerings to the family. "Mm...ok..I'm sure it is quite a story." It made his stomach turn just to think about it. "After how he used me...in LA, I...I wouldn't be surprised it was just as...cruel."

"I so don't expect you to show up here in Okinawa to pick me up so it better be really good if you do." he said as he opened the lid and took a whiff of the onigiri. All freshly made by loving hands. He really appreciated that so much today.

But then he was startled, "Okaasan?! Why you little....I'm Not!" But it made him laugh alittle not long afterwards. "You are a brat...such a brat."

"You really do love him...." he said softly. It wasn't a question but more of a wondering statement that Hiroki himself was just coming to believe. But then the last words about drowning, Hiroki just didn't understand but perhaps he wasn't meant to. "Your very lucky to have found him. I just wish, I could say the same thing for myself. But...maybe I should let you go now. It's been a long day and I'm exhausted. I don't even know what time it is."

Yes, he wished he had taken a different path with Nez...Wished that Aki had not ruined it for him. Played him like a piano...a puppet... Why couldn't he be happy too? Like Akihiko? No it wasn't allowed. At least...that is what he had come to believe. Just to save an Empire...a legacy of an old man. And now, did he feel the same way? He felt bitter...so bitter.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Oh but your coloring is so perfect for pink." he laughed with a bright smile that was only for You. He never was this way with others. Maybe it was his own fears of revealing the inner truths that he covered with layers of lies. But with You, he never had to worry about those darker secrets being sought after. He had always been accepted for what he was even if he didn't care to offer up things within his past. It wouldn't have worked in any other relationship and Haru knew that, which made him love his partner even more.

"I wonder...but...yes, it would be odd to ask him. Oh he can more than afford it." Haru knew why too. Because of Sai, who knew how to invest it wisely. That man should have been a stock broker. Haru thought to himself. "You'd think he'd spread the love just a little." But that part, well Haru didn't seriously mean because Shou gave him a benefit far greater; the closeness he needed to try to find his evidence..something to take down the Spider.

"But I like it when you laugh!" However, his hands slowed when You grabbed them and he tilted his head just to watch You kiss his knuckles. Such a romantic when You wanted to be. Haru loved this side of You. Sighing, he leaned in and kissed You's forehead, "It sure will be...I want to buy a new couch when we finally get that fireplace. And a new comforter. " He imagined the night's head be taking You's glasses off his head when he felt asleep with a good old book in front of the fire. A perfect dream.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Naoko was blushing, his amber eyes staring at the screen in surprise after Sai said that.

"Am I happy?" the blond whispered, lithe fingers holding to the edge of the hung up kimono. "A part of me is... de... demo..." Naoko's eyes twitched and he took a quick steadying breath, knowing that a flood of water works right now WASN'T what his brother needed.

His back, luckily, was to Sai and the pianist nodded. "Yeah, I'm happy." he spoke, putting enough emotion into it that it would be believable... or at least he hoped it would.

Turning quickly on the ball of one foot, Naoko smiled at Sai as if nothing in the world was wrong. "Yeah, you're right. Maybe I should ask Shou if I can have it whenever you two, you know, switch."

But then the smile faded and that slight blush returned. "A...arigatou niisan... I don't really... I mean Ryu says I'm beautiful but most people are looking at Shou so..."

"You'll find someone." Akihiko spoke softly, confidence in his voice. "Because you're Hiroki Asato. Mister Perfect." the musician laughed but then turned serious. "You're good at everything you do, Asato... even if you're not acknowledged for it. Don't think I haven't noticed. You've done more with your abilities than most men dream of. Just..." he sighed, shaking his head. "Being in love's made me all different lately I guess. I'm finally happy, even if half my life is hell most of the time... I guess I just want you to be happy too. After all, when I'm miserable I make you miserable and when I'm happy..." he smirked over the phone, an action that he knew Hiroki could tell was happening from his tone. "Well, you should be too."

Narcissus laughed, "You wouldn't like me any other way. I mean honestly, if I wasn't a brat, what would you do?! I make your life entertaining... well and sometimes painful. I um... really am sorry about your nose. I didn't think you believed my apology before but..." the man sighed again, "Yeah... it's late. Well for you. Then again with the day I've had it's late for me too so... I need to go talk to Yuuji about getting in touch with ojisan and getting all this straightened out so... just get some rest, Asato. And if you need anything call me or Ruki. Really. Don't call Yuuji though. Just... he's in a BAD mood so don't. I don't want him yelling at you like he has Ruki and me today." the musician chuckled at the remembrance, then sat up, peeling ice packs that were warm now off his back.

"Oyasumi nasai, Asato. Get some rest."

Ishihara's dark eyes closed as Haru kissed his head, but the man didn't release one of Yamada's hands, instead letting his lips linger on the knuckles.

"Haru-kun... I'll let you buy whatever you want and you know it." You winked at the man. "Our tastes are too similar when it comes to decor... shark tank excluded of course." he laughed softly, pressing another gentle kiss on his partner's knuckles. "If I can talk Izo into a raise... where do you want to go for the holiday, hmm?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai wondered if something else was bothering Naoko something deeper. He had heard a hint of it but it soon was obscured and Sai wouldn't ask about it right now.
Instead he walked over and swept his brother right off his feet - bridal style. "It makes me happy when I hear that you are. And you should ask Shou..."

Carrying Naoko to the bed, he gently placed him on top of the beautiful comforter. "Now crawl on in there before you catch cold." He said just before slipping between the sheets. This was kind of going to be like when they were kids, when Naoko would come hide in his room sometimes when they were little.

He waited for his brother to get all cozy before speaking again."You're beautiful, Ko-kun. I should know...." he said again confidently as he pulled Naoko too his chest and hugged him warmly.

"Mm...they look at you but you're a gentle rose that one must delicately view. Shou is like wild flowers that spread like weeds. Each has its own place in the beautiful garden of this world." He leaned his head in and kissed the crown of Naoko's head. "I think I love roses best."

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Funeral for a Friend...

"Ah...maybe later, Koyasu-kun but I doubt that I can right now, not while Aki..." he paused trying to negate his own inner fears, "You're right...eventually. I'm sure one day I'll have the time." Now that part was laughable, he never had time. But he didn't say it. When Aki was out of the picture, he'd have even less. Who'd stand up to Matsumoto Izo. Who'd be the one trying to protect the business? Who'd be standing in the background watching the stars take the stage...then turning away to make sure that the paychecks were cut.

"I'm happy for you, Koyasu-kun." Happy and Jealous all the same. "It is nice to hear your smile over the phone. I know it is there even if I cannot see it. But for me, happiness will take some time. I don't feel up for happiness at the moment. But I hope...that in time, things won't hurt so much." His happiness surely was fleeting; his sister gone and his own inability to break from Aki's side - make his own choice to take a chance with Nez. Maybe he didn't deserve to be happy...he wasn't so sure anymore.

"Yes, well, it would be nice if you just keep the entertainment to the stage. And left me out of it." he said with a forlorn sigh, "I believe that you're sorry Koyasu-kun. And at the time, you weren't well. I think the nose surgery scared me more. I just can't....well...medications...ah. never mind." He didn't want to talk about those problems.

"Good luck with that...Mm...Alright. So don't call Takagi-san. Yelling at me? I think not." There was a sudden minor trumpet from the Elephant's horn. "I do out rank him...and you. I could put him on his butt in a desk job all holiday season." Then he paused, "Oyasumi, Koyasu-kun. I'm glad we could finally...chat. "

With that he hung up the phone and set it down on the kitchen counter. For a moment, he stared at the phone. That really had been Akihiko....

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru would have been just content taking in the scent of You's hair just under his nose. He could feel the lips still upon his knuckles; so tender. Always, these moments assured him that he had made the right choice many years ago.

"I know but remember we share this place and I like your input." He kind of enjoyed shopping with the man. "Yes I don't want any part of the Shark tank. I like my fingers right where they are." Oh yes he did...right under those lips.

"Mmm...It's kind of funny but I would like to go to a hot spring too. Shou and all his luck..geesh. An onsen sounds serene and romantic with no long flights out of the country, considering you've just come back home." He said but then shook his head, "If you get Matsumoto-san to give you a raise I will be very...surprised. But I think you deserve one."

Haru cheeks reddened just a little with that second kiss, "Even if we don't go anywhere, I'm just happy to be here with you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Blushing furiously, Naoko grabbed onto Sai to keep from falling. "De... demo... I'm still dressed and..." but he was tucked in and the man figured his brother was going to make him sleep in his clothes.

No pjs for him... course at least he had on comfortable clothing compared to what Sai had worn earlier.

But then suddenly, the elder Oumori pulled the younger closer and Naoko's hands somehow got wedged between his chest and Sai's.
"Ni... niisan..." the pianist whispered, blushing enough to rival a red rose.

He hadn't been in Sai's arms in what seemed like ages. There was no sensual attraction between them, not anymore really, at least not on Naoko's part... but he did love his brother deeply.
As if they were twins.

Having his other half not there... it hurt.

Smiling softly, Naoko buried his face in his brother's pajama top, silent tears falling from his closed amber eyes.
"Arigatou... niisan..." the blond whispered, his heart finding peace even if he was crying.
Tears of joy...
"Arigatou...

Those words, he knew, were meant. They weren't said to placate him... but full truths.
And for as much as Naoko loved Ryuukaze... Ryu wasn't Sai.
No one could replace the pianist's love for his brother, because it was a different love.
A deep binding love.

Ryu was Naoko's lover... but Sai... Sai was the young man's rock.
Albeit a very unstable rock sometimes.

Sighing, Akihiko hung up his phone and left it on the bed. He lay down on his back, even though it hurt, and stared up at the ceiling.

Izzy's bed...

Blue eyes closed and the man turned onto his side, breathing in the lingering scent of his beloved manager. For a long time he just lay there, thinking nothing.

He was tired... even though he'd only been awake a few hours...

Without realizing it, Narcissus fell asleep, exposed back to the door with a sheet pulled up to his hips. He was on his side, one hand on the pillow near the top of his head, the other resting on that same arm, near his face.

A picture of innocence... for once.

Glancing at Haru's eyes, You smirked. "You're acting very submissive today you know. I thought that was supposed to be my spot after such a long tiring trip." he teased, poking fun at his partner's lovey-dovey words. "An onsen then. I'll get that raise... especially if that means we get to bathe together in private."

He kissed those knuckles gently once more. "Have dinner in yukata..." another kiss, though this time it was on the back of the hand. "Drink sake while we watch the snow..." a third kiss, this time on the upturned portion of Haru's lower arm. "Snuggle together on the tatami to keep warm at night." a fourth kiss, just above Yamada's elbow.

Ishihara stopped, dark eyes flicking to look at Haru once more. "Oh yes, I'll get the raise if that's what waits for me this Christmas." he teased with a smirk.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru' bit his lip as watched You's lips always so close to his knuckles, "Mm...with those lips on my...knuckles. It makes it difficult to think about anything else. It's your fault." he scolded knowing that later he'd turn the tides but for now, he didn't mind being the sub side of things. "Mmmhmmm...In private and just the two of us."

Although, Haru had his doubts about You getting that raise but sometimes You surprised him when it came to Izo. But he'd only believe it when he saw it in You's bank account.

Then the kiss again along his knuckles and the words after kindled a deeper passion. Each kiss as they strayed up along his arms, heightened the red upon his cheeks and sent a shudder down his spine, "You better get that raise....and yes, if you do, all of that....and more. I promise." His eyes burned with unsaid desire as he caught his breath and gazed deeply into You's dark eyes before sliding off his lap.

He took You's hand and pulled him up from his chair then dragged him down the hall to their own private chamber. Opening the door with his free hand, he had hardly brought You within the doorway before he pounced the man. Taking You's lips passionately against his own as his hands gripped You's shirt, "No more email today for you. Because now I'm your Server and you Proxy to me."

Yes, Haru was a geek through and through at times but he did get the point across.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy had known that Akihiko was going to make a certain call and had chosen to be away while the man spoke with Hiroki. Really, in someways it was a test to see if Akihiko could start figuring out how to handle those he normally scorned. Akihiko needed to learn compassion and Hiroki's pain he hoped wouldn't be amplified by Akihiko's worser nature.

After a some time, he returned to his room just to peek in and make sure everything was ok only to discover that Akihiko was sleeping. A small smile formed on Izzy's lips as he sneaked into the room and carefully looked down at the perfect picture of innocence. He had seen that soft face before and every time wanted to just kiss those lips and take in the moment of beauty but he refrained. If Akihiko was sleeping then undoubtedly he needed it; so he wouldn't wake him if he could help it.

He carefully sat down on the bed then laid down beside Akihiko just watching that exquisite face. The gentle breathing and the relaxed features, Izzy's eyes were enchanted by the sweet, serene view. Carefully, he put his small hand over Akihiko's hip and closed his eyes; savoring the silence.

After all they had been through, these quiet moments were dear to Izzy. Enjoying them whenever they blossomed. Maybe they could just waste just one day? Doing nothing but sleeping and sharing each others warmth? Wouldn't that be a first?

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:05 am

"You promise?" You asked with a raised eyebrow, somewhat wondering why his partner would promise on top of his own promise.
It was rather confusing when he thought about it, but the sudden distraction of Yamada leading him away from his comfy spot and into the bedroom...
Well, that distracted him.
Greatly.

They'd barely made it through the doorway and Haru had jumped the other man, grabbing him by the shirt and completely taking his breath away in one fiery passionate kiss.
A kiss he gladly returned.

Of course then, after hearing Yamada's 'geek talk'... Ishihara cracked up laughing.
"Gomen! I know you meant that to be witty and romantic but..." he laughed softly, trying to contain his mirth. "Your 'geek' is showing, Haru-kun." You teased, wrapping his arms around his partner's waist.

For a long time, Akihiko kept sleeping. He unknowingly curled in to Izzy, enjoying the warmth the man provided and the soft touch on his hip.

But after about an hour, blue eyes blinked and finally opened, fixed on the man who held him. "How'd um... how'd it go with the police?" the musician asked with a yawn, not moving.

After all, Narcissus was far too comfortable in Izzy's warmth to do much else right now.
He just wanted to relax... get some stress released via Michi's earlier massage... and lounge.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:10 am
User Image

Yamada Haru

He'd promise on top of You's promise just to make sure that things happened the way You wanted them to. Haru would be thrilled if You got his raise because he had big doubts that the b*****d who ran Smash would give his partner one. But....if You was truly lucky, then Haru would be sure that You enjoyed himself.

However, right in the middle of what Haru thought was the start of an intimate moment, You started cracking up. And Haru's shoulders slumped as a pout formed on his lips. "You don't like my geek?" he said with a huff as he crossed his arms and looked away with a bit of attitude like Shou. Ok so he wasn't seriously about any of this. In fact, just for the sheer heck of it he acted a bit girly just because You had said he was submissive.

It took Haru only a few seconds from this diva-like attitude to burst out into laughter and return You's affection with a warm hug of his own. "God, if I ever become like that for real bring me back to my senses quick. I don't care how you do it."

"I'm just so glad your back home, You." he said softly and seriously from the depths of his heart. He kissed his partner on his lips once more with less heat but more of a gentle love that was kindled by years of commitment.

"Oh...you know what I did? I printed out all of those top floor penthouses you wanted to see. Several of them make me wish we had the money right now. I'm going to ask Shou to give me my bonus." he said with a determined smiled. "I know he'll give me one but...with all this talk about vacation and our future new place. It makes me a little eager and impatience. We've been working out butts off." said Haru as he held You close. Closing his eyes he dreamed about giving You better things. In You's case...the rarest books, the finest fish food for his...shark. But he wouldn't buy You the cigarettes. He didn't want to promote that smoking habits even if Haru enjoyed the smell of Chocolate and Strawberries. Sometimes he wondered if You purposely smoked those flavors to keep him from saying to much about them. He did...like how You's lips tasted after one of those.

After the laughter, Haru's mood had mellowed just a little bit although he still wanted more than just kisses and hand holding. His fingers reached upward and sifted through You's hair then back down to caress the man's shoulders. "Ok...why don't you take off that shirt, lie down on the bed and let me give you a massage you'll never forget. I've been waiting these past weeks to have you back in my arms and now I want to take my time and just enjoy it."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:48 am

Ishihara blinked, looking at Haru as if the man had grown a second head. When his partner burst into laughter and hugged him, the PR man could only smile warmly and hug right back.

"If you ever become like that for real I'll beat you over the head with Lette's dinner until you come back to your senses. I don't need YOU acting like your star." You said with a smile, kind of enjoying the mental image to wacking Yamada over the head with a fish.
It was... well... amusing...
Course then the man would smell like dead fish... Long as he didn't try to shower in Lette's tank though, he'd probably be okay.

Licking his lips lightly after the gentle kiss, Ishihara's smile remained firmly plastered on his face. "Maybe later we could huddle on the couch and look them over, ne? Find out the pros and cons of each one... see which ones we could actually afford and not dream to afford." but then the man blinked in surprise. "I forgot Shou gave you a Christmas bonus. I really should talk to Matsumoto about that... I mean, it's good for PR morale when the employees get a little extra spending money for the holidays." he smirked slightly. "I'm sure there are others out there besides me who want to get their special someone something grand."

Being held close by his partner was nice... especially after having been gone and working late hours. Both men had been overtaxed by their jobs lately. Haru had been managing NAKO and Ryuukaze like a madman ever since Shou had disappeared, setting things up for a Hawaiian charity concert in the new year. You had flown to Hawaii to pick up Hayato... then flown two weeks later back to the US to get Shou. In between all that, Izo had been running him ragged with job after job after job. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy his work, most of the time he did... it was just he was tired.
Everyone needs a break after all.

So standing there in Yamada's arms was nice... one of his favorite places to be, when suddenly the man's fingers were running through his hair. It felt good... to be touched with love, even if it wasn't what someone would consider a sensual touch, it was just that tiny contact between two people.

"A massage? You really DID miss me, didn't you?" Ishihara teased, removing his shirt and folding it, leaving it on top of the dresser. "I'm all yours Haru-kun. Today's about us having a well deserved break." he smiled, kissing the tip of Yamada's nose before laying down on his stomach on the bed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:49 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's eyes flicked open having also dozed off and was cuddling close to Akihiko for warmth. For a moment, he blinked and tried to think about that sudden question. Then he smiled and sighed, "Business already? Not even an I love you? Or are you awake yet?" He rolled his eyes then on to his stomach with his arms under his chin.

"I spoke to the police and filed the report. Later, they went over and checked out the room, took prints and everything. They've all the information I could give them but they honestly don't know if they'll be able to capture the offender. Personally, I doubt they will be able to either but...They said they'd get back with us if any new information comes up. But for now that helps us to have that all documented." he said thoughtfully then glanced at Akihiko and tilted his head to once side to watch the man.

"How did your conversation go with Hiroki-san? How's he doing? I don't know him that well but I wish there was something I could do for him too. Does he realize that...his sister might have been...murdered?" The concern in his voice was obvious as he lay there talking to Akihiko. Too many cards were being played by Matsumoto and to be honest. Izzy wasn't sure what to do unless they started being as underhanded as Smash.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Yawning softly, Akihiko nodded. "Good... gives us a backdoor to the smear campaign that's, no doubt, coming." he replied, continuing to lay where he was, blue eyes on Izzy the entire time.

"Hiroki is..." the man paused, trying to find the right word. "Well I kind of told him to take the holidays off with his family and that... you and I would um... run things."

Okay so he really didn't want to run things. He wanted to be with Izzy! But... what could he do?
It was that or...

"Ruki... he would've quit. I know he would've and while he still might... at least we're giving him a chance to think things through first instead of act on emotion like I do." Narcissus sighed, "I hinted at her being murdered yes but I think he's too exhausted to comprehend the hint. That aside, I'm going to talk to Yuuji later and see if he'll contact ojisan and, well, let him know that if he doesn't want the two of us in charge over the holidays..." the man smirked mischievously. "Two rather horny lovers who have been apart far too long and want nothing more than a quiet holiday to reconnect...." that smirk grew. "Then he needs to get his dying a** in the chairman's chair until he croaks. I'm sure he'll see things my way."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yeah...I have a feeling you and I won't be having such a quiet Holiday." he said slowly as he lay there trying to relax but finding little opportunity to.

"You did what?!" Izzy sat up and a stared at Akihiko as if the man just said something he NEVER thought he would. "Wait...You and I?! You think I can run...wait..You want me to run the office while you take up the stars or something? How am I going too..." He knew Akihiko couldn't run an office if his soul depending on it. The man needed to back to school and earn a business degree considering the way he ran things normally; just throw money at it.

"Oh..." he softened up after his small tirade, "He would have quit? Ugh. That would give us even a worse mess than we've already." Just sitting there thinking about it all made his stomach tight. "I don't think Yuuji wants to talk to anyone right now. He's...really upset and tense. I have a feeling he might just lash out."

But then he noticed that naughty smirk. "Oh you're mean. I swear. I have a feeling your grandfather would come back from the grave to do the job if you put it that way."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"I'd like that. I looked through them once and found ones I liked but I think going over the pros and cons of all the choices would help us at least narrow the lot down." he answered then noticed the surprised look.

"Well, Shou-san is technicial my boss. Not Matsumoto-san even though I've an agreement with Smash to be a rep, I'm Shou's employee. Matsumoto-san doesn't sign my paycheck. Fortunately, my checks are all automatically deposited since it is Shou...but the bonuses are not. I wonder what he'll give me this year. The first year it was the...well...mm...basket of mixed fruits with a large gift card to Amazon.com but last year, it was the black scooter, the one you and I use to get around to the local shops for groceries and things. I wish he'd give me a check for bonuses but I think he gets the idea that its the holidays and he wants to gift real gifts." Haru sighed but within he was secretly content. Shou was crazy but still he had access to Matsumoto's empire.

"Yes I DID miss you." Haru returned as he watched You take of his shirt and smiled warmly after his nose was kissed. "Good, I wouldn't have it any other way."

Before crawling on to the bed, Haru pulled out the body lotion that smelled like Chocolate. Why not continue that delicious trend? Once upon the bed he straddled You's hips and poured lotion on to his hand then rubbed it a little to warm it before smearing his palms on You's back.

Rubbing in the oils, he worked his fingers along the shoulders muscles and along the links of the shoulder blade. Squeezing back up at the shoulder muscles, he leaned forward and kissed You's back right at the neck line. "Once I'm done, I might mistake you for a Chocolate bar." he whispered as he scratched his nails down the You's sides before rising to continue his deep muscle massage along You's spine.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games