Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3754 3755 3756 3757 3758 3759 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Wow... that's sad that your mother would say things like that to you. *frowns and looks down at her glass*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:03 pm

*shrugs* That's "ancient" history pretty much. Besides, dark elves in general aren't exactly the most affectionate of beings. Neriak is called the "City of Hate" for a reason. My father being what he was certainly didn't garner me any favor either.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:18 pm

*Quick finishes up her Cosmo and stands.* Well, I need to get going back to Upper GGG. See you all later. Don't forget about tomorrow. wink *Waves as she heads out the front door.*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:24 pm

*takes the empty glass Psyzapp left behind and rinses it out in the sink*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Bye, Psyzapp. *finishes her wine* I should get going too. Bye, Katana and Tes. *waves to them, then gets up and leaves*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:28 pm

She waves at Psy as she leaves the bar, "Remember, no peeking!"

She turns back and sips her beer, thinking about the differences between her mother and TES's mother, and finding it hard to believe that his mother had treated him so horribly. Her mother had been the polar opposite, it would seem.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm

*gives Kits a lazy wave and rinses out her empty wine glass, putting both hers and Psyzapp's glasses in the dishwasher before returning to his stool and looking over at katana*
Isn't that outfit a little cold for fall?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:47 pm

She looks up and arches an eyebrow at TES.

"Wasn't that cool outside when I left the estate. Not too cool in here, and I figure if it's too cool when I leave, I can use the heated seats in the car. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Heated seats don't warm up that fast, just so you know.... just like the heating doesn't automatically start blowing out hot air when you first turn it on.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:59 pm

She shrugs, "It's not that cool to me. Anyways, you and Ryzan gonna come out to the estate for the party tomorrow? I can have a car come for ya'll if you need a ride."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Maybe. Ryzan does like trying to attend parties stare We've been a bit in "hibernation" mode lately, though. The change in season kind of messes me up and Ryzan... well... when it's cold he tends to like staying in bed.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:07 pm

She nods, "Well, the party will be both outside and inside, so if he wants to stay inside, he can if he'd rather. But the grounds are beautiful at the estate, and I think he'd enjoy seeing the big house."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Hopefully it'll be warmer tomorrow. *yawns* If it's rich looking, then I'm sure he will enjoy it rolleyes
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:25 pm

"Why do you say that? It's not called the big house for nothing, you know...."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 pm

"The big house" is a stupid name. Could have called it a mansion or something if it's so large.

Ryzan tends to find most rich looking things interesting to some extent.... sometimes I think it's just for the fact that it comes off as "luxurious" more than because he actually thinks it looks good.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3754 3755 3756 3757 3758 3759 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games