Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3753 3754 3755 3756 3757 3758 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:55 pm

*takes down a wine glass for Kits*
Seems the only step you're missing then is being able to do anthro... though I wouldn't really blame you for not wanting to go there. They can look pretty weird...

*gets out a chilled bottle of wine, not really thinking to ask Kits her preference, then fills the glass and sets it on the counter in front of her*
Oh, by the way... you left your sketch book here a while back. That witchy woman took off with it thinking she'd get it to you faster rolleyes
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Um……"witchy" woman? User Image Who is the Witchy Woman? ninja *Gasps.* User Image It…it wasn't my Mother, was it?! gonk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Actually, I can do that too. I just don't like to because I think it looks odd.

*takes her glass and takes a sip, nodding in approval* That's what Karrie told me this morning. He asked Leko if anybody had found it and she did something with her imp to find it. confused

*looks at Psyzapp* Your mother? No... it was a young woman. I think her name was Shaine. Something like that, anyway.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:04 pm

er... I think she was a bit too young to be your mother, Psy. I also doubt your mum would be donning booty shorts. I never asked her for a name but I recall her being referred to as Shaine I believe. Said she was new in town.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:07 pm

*Breaths a huge sigh of relief* User Image Oh thank gawd. You just said "witchy" and I thought…………nevermind. stressed *Takes a large drink of her Cosmo.*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:10 pm

*sips her wine, wondering why Psyzapp would think of her mother as witchy* confused

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:10 pm

She snorts at Psy's comments about her mother and looks up at TES.

"How about you make Psy another Cosmopolitan and grab me a Dos Equis beer out of the fridge, brother dear? Oh, and be sure to put a wedge of lime in the beer. wink "
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:16 pm

*smirks* Trust me, Psy... if I meant to say elg'caress I would have without reservation.

*sighs as katana makes some more drink orders*
I just put everything away too... stare

*takes everything back out for the cosmopolitan along with the beer katana requested. Using the bottle opener under the counter, he pops off the cap and jams a lime wedge in it, setting the bottle down in front of katana before going about preparing the shaker for another cosmo*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:27 pm

*Raises her eyebrows at TES.* If you ever DO get a chance to meet my mother and you say elg'caress to her, you better pray she doesn't find out what it means. User Image Although, you'd probably like my mother. She tends to boss me around. stare
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Elg'caress? *tries to pronounce it the same way as Tes* What's that mean?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:32 pm

She snickers, "Doesn't it mean something along the line of 'b***h' or something like that, brother dear? twisted "

She grabs the beer and takes a sip of it, "I seem to remember Ryzan calling Icy that once, didn't he? You know, back before I locked them in the storage room?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:39 pm

*eye twitches at the "brother dear"* Yes, it does mean b***h. Ryzan had a few other colorful words for Icy as well.

*shakes up another cosmopolitan and refills Psyzapp's glass*
Anyone that can boss around the Queen of Darkness is okay in my book twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Oh, ok. *starts to get a better idea of what Psyzapp's mother is like by what they're saying* Don't most mothers boss their children around, though?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Not my mother..... unless you count, "Get out of my sight" and "never come back here again or I'll kill you", as being "bossy". I considered it something else, personally.

*rinses out the shaker and sits down at his stool*
Now Ryzan's mum.... -she- definitely bossed me around stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:53 pm

*Sips her Cosmopolitan and hears TES talk about his Mother. She's quite shocked any Mother would say such things to her offspring. User Image Her Mother may be a bit on the "bossy" side and a bit stringent, but she never had to endure anything like that.* User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3753 3754 3755 3756 3757 3758 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games