Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:34 pm
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel

ugh, sty...how horrible. Pink eye is going around at school. everyone is wiping down the door handles. it is like AIDS is going around, except AIDs is less communicable.
I've had it for a couple days now and it doesn't hurt though. I have to take my boyfriend's mom's advice on how frequent to add warm water on that sty area of the eye since she's a nurse.

I dont know how safe epsom salt is on an eye....but any time I have ever had anything like a blister, swollen or infected anything...epsom salt dissolved in water on a washcloth always worked.
I'm not a fan of how salt goes on one's eyelid... .___.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 pm
haha I understand. I wouldn't want salt in my eye either  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:00 pm
A Redhead Angel
Yeah... >.< *sigh* I wonder what shall I add to make my valentines avi...I intended on using the 3 angelic laces I bought, but knew I had to go a bit more valentinesy with a bit of sexiness to the side. sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel
Yeah... >.< *sigh* I wonder what shall I add to make my valentines avi...I intended on using the 3 angelic laces I bought, but knew I had to go a bit more valentinesy with a bit of sexiness to the side. sweatdrop redface

i am so bored of my avi I am just abandoning my usual avi style and putting stuff on. I am a bird horse thing.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:09 pm
ROMVLVS
Meromictic
ROMVLVS
BiaA
ROMVLVS
The AT hates me.

I don't see how you would get comments much different of what mine was. *frequents the AT*

They just don't respond.

I think the highest rating I've ever got is 5/10 there.

They always tell me to change my skin.

Did you write a thread about that forum? XD

No, I don't have the money to do the research. But if I did I would call it 'Do you want to rate my avatar, he's a star' or something like that.

I've written threads about the GCD, Heaven, The GD, the Exchange, and I think that's it. I might have written one about the ED, also, and maybe the CB.

One day, I'm going to write a guide on the different cultures of Gaia.

Just the forum cultures or the others such as zOMG and rally?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel

i am so bored of my avi I am just abandoning my usual avi style and putting stuff on. I am a bird horse thing.
Ah, okay.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 pm
Wtf, why has Yeata Zi blocked me?

Why do people block me for no damn reason? And I mean it, there is no reason to block me if you can't handle me, then why the hell are you on the internet? HERP DERP.

I was going to post in that Jesus taking heroin thread... I see someone taking Heroin... and Jesus sharing the SAME ARM... So there is some symbolism there...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:35 pm
*climbs out from under her rock because Mero said so*  

M a l c c h i a t o

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:41 pm
M a l c c h i a t o

lol

y u no log on? XD

How goes school?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:45 pm
Qyp

I was going to post in that Jesus taking heroin thread... I see someone taking Heroin... and Jesus sharing the SAME ARM... So there is some symbolism there...

Well duh. It's an actual inspirational picture. Its saying "by harming yourself, you're harming jesus."

its not that...hard..  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M a l c c h i a t o

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:46 pm
Meromictic
M a l c c h i a t o

lol

y u no log on? XD

How goes school?

Cos I have no ******** life anymore.
It's like...work, school or Blair dragging me onto Skype for tabletop rps.

School could be better. I missed like all of last week because of this ******** cold. neutral At least it's only week three.

Y we no talk moar?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm
The Undead Suitor
Qyp

Well duh. It's an actual inspirational picture. Its saying "by harming yourself, you're harming jesus."

its not that...hard..

Yeah.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 pm
Qyp
The Undead Suitor
Qyp

its not that...hard..

Yeah.

Then why point it out if its not funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:52 pm
M a l c c h i a t o
Meromictic
M a l c c h i a t o

lol

y u no log on? XD

How goes school?

Cos I have no ******** life anymore.
It's like...work, school or Blair dragging me onto Skype for tabletop rps.

School could be better. I missed like all of last week because of this ******** cold. neutral At least it's only week three.

Y we no talk moar?

I've lost the ability to text? XD I dunno. I haven't really talked to a lot of people lately. I've been busy with school and work. x.x My manager has been recovering from surgery. So another girl and I have been covering her shifts. Oh and the hot guy from the mall. o3o b

And homework just eats the s**t out of my time these days. lmao I dunno why. I didn't have this problem last semester. Most of my classes were just based off of 3 or 4 exams and that's it. :'D This semester my professors are like "busy work is awesome." Maybe they saw the test scores? lol

Luckily, one of my classes is only 8 weeks and doesn't start until March. By then I should have everything in order.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 pm
The Undead Suitor
Qyp
The Undead Suitor
Qyp

its not that...hard..

Yeah.

Then why point it out if its not funny.

I didn't know things had to be funny to be interesting.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games