Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:14 pm
Hello Aqua Springs person.

*Smok and Mwee both squeak in greeting while Silver ignores Daniel*

*quickly packs her bag, bringing only what she knows she needs for the night, since Amy can transfigure clothes for her if needed. As soon as she's ready, she brings her bag into the living room, putting it on the chair while she gets her coat on*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 pm
Kits Rose
Hello Aqua Springs person.

{{*hugs Gwee* Too cute!}}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:18 pm
Daniel addressed the small green draconian.

"Uh, the name's Daniel actually."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:23 pm
Aqua Springs person Daniel.

*giggles at the exchange between Gwee and Daniel* I'll be ready as soon as I make sure they have water. *pauses to pet Kaya on her way to the kitchen*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:24 pm
"Sure thing."

Daniel eyes Gwee again, but decides against trying any further.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:24 pm
{{LOL!! ooooh Gwee.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 pm
*nods, satisfied that he said the right thing*

*walks back into the living room* Okay, I'm ready. Karrie will be by later tonight to feed them. *picks up her bag*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:34 pm
Daniel nodded, relieved that Kits was finally ready. Pulling a large handkerchief from his pocket, Daniel holds it out to Kits.

"Alright, just one more thing then. If would be so kind as to blindfold yourself."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:38 pm
Blindfold? neutral *takes the handkerchief from him* Okay... *ties the blindfold on, glad her dragons are there to watch* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:39 pm
(( rofl Get the "safe word" Kits! You should always get the "safe word!" xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:47 pm
Daniel checks the loose tie, making sure it isn't going to fall off prematurely. Then he takes her hand and leads Kits to the front door.

"Oh, and a word of warning, this tends to be a little unsettling the first time."

And with a thought, Daniel and Kits stepped forward and onto a hardwood floor. Taking a few more steps from the front door, Daniel led Kits into the main living room, where he removed the blindfold.

"Sorry for the unorthodox methods, but here we are. Now, I have to hurry and finish dinner if anyone wants ot eat tonight. Last I saw Amy and Jessi they were populating the hot tub. It's out on the deck, through there. I'll call when the food's ready."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:52 pm
*suddenly seeing Kits disappear, eek her dragons fly up in confusion, crowding around the doorway, putting paws on it and pushing it* gonk

Uh, eek *grabs onto Daniel for support as she looks around, completely disoriented* What... where?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Amy walked into the living area with Jessi, towels wrapped around their waists. They had big grins on their faces and were laughing. They had come to get some snacks while they waited for dinner. When Amy looked up, though, her eyes went wide and she gasped when she saw who was standing next to Daniel.

"Oh... my... GOSH KITS!!! You ARE here!!"

She rushed over to her and hugged her tightly. "I didn't know you came with us, too!"  
Jessi grinned as she watched Amy and Kits hug, though she was quite shocked!! When had they made up? At the party last night? This was awesome!! No needing to lock them up in the lounge now!

"Hey Kits! I'm so glad you could come!"

She looked over at Daniel and smiled softly at him. She mouthed, 'thank you' to him.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:00 pm
Daniel gave a tight lipped smile, then spun to head back to the kitchen area. Unfortunately his gazze lingered a second too long on Jessi. His spin turned into a brief stumble, though he recovered quickly enough. Hurrying to the fridge, Daniel grabbed out the rest of the fruit he needed. Once he had it to the counter, he began dicing and cubing it as well.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games