Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

In the Lair of the Spider...

"Oh I know that there are my precious minx. So many options, however sushi and sake are not on the menu tonight. Even though I savor that thought. It was exceptionally good sushi and fine entertainment. But I believe you were a participant at the feast so I have no doubts that you enjoyed the cuisine." Maybe they'd have to bring on that entertainment again in the near future but for now, his new entertainment lay waiting.

"You're side services eh? Well then, since you've offered sooo many options, I'll take you up on it. Give me a night of...forgetful bliss if you dare." he said with a sardonic smile, "You like to play games. I want to see what your imagination cooks up. Tonight, I don't want to work too hard." Oh he was going to give Azriel a challenge indeed. Izo needed a distraction and Azriel just happened to make things interesting to the spider. "Up to you to figure out what will make me happy. Good luck."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:05 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Uncle....Naoko...." Ko whispered as if reaffirming the idea in his head as he snuggled a little more in Naoko's arms. "I'm so...happy I'm here with you and Uncle Shou."

But then Naoko asked if he wanted to be a family with them and Ko's eyes just started pouring out more tears. All he could do was nod and stuff his face in Naoko's shoulder.

Soon the little guy fell asleep in Naoko's arms completely worn out after all the tears.

------

Downstairs, Sai work on Shou's accounts and secured their investments. He and Shou were very rich but Sai was more aware stocks and venture capital than Shou. As an angel investor, Sai was able to commit finances to startups and other businesses that showed potential and so far he had been quite successful as the ROI from his labors was substantial.

Considering they had a new mouth to feed and care for, Sai moved a portion of money towards a more accessible bank account. Since he knew he and Shou would make certain investments in the boy's future. Considering the child's talents, Sai considered how he might manage sending the child to a foreign school for music. Not that the boy didn't already have talent but the vast knowledge of experienced musicians and composers could really benefit the boy in the future. But all of that would come in time, for now he had to make sure that Izo saw nothing more than Shou's nephew.

Sai moved forward leaving the thoughts of finding this child's parents behind. Not that he wouldn't wish he could discover them but knowing that when Izo was involved chances were that the parents were helpless and might not even be able stand up to Izo's wrath. Not many people could keep Izo at bay. Only the Lucky Ones and maybe Izo's strongest rivals. But there weren't many of those either nowadays.

It wasn't long before Sai finished with all of the accounts and looked at his cell phone. He poked at the numbers and stared at one particular set. It was Jun's number. He went back and forth on the idea of calling then hit the dial button and let it ring....No answer, just voice mail. He didn't say a word just hung up because there wasn't much he could say to an answering machine. He doubted there would be a return call.

So with a sigh, he headed back upstairs. Peeking in on Naoko and the boy, he wanted to make sure all was well since things had become quiet. He wasn't too worried because Naoko was very gentle and he had a feeling that his brother could become attached to having a small boy holding his hand and practicing music with him. Ko was still young enough to want someone right there taking care of things. Maybe...just maybe this would help Naoko find a new path for himself. Sai could only hope.

But Sai didn't know about Naoko's problems. That darker creature that hid just below the surface. If he had, he might not have left Naoko alone with Ko.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:58 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Funeral for a Friend...

The black suits and elegant formal black traditional Japanese style dress flowed out of the temple in a slow procession. So many people had loved his sister that the news had spread far and wide across the small region of Okinawa. His face had remained calm and his eyes dry even as he approached her large photo placed over the incense. But as he placed flowers before her and clasped his hands in prayer, this was when he could not help but wiped the tears that descended. It had been a shock. Her death on top of all that had affected his stressful world. "I'm so sorry, Mika. I'm so sorry..."

Sometimes he just wanted to give up, so tired of all this weight. The Elephant of Ohayou was just sick of it all. Just don't think about it, Asato. Why hadn't he taken up Nezumi on his offer?...such a sweet mousy man. God he was such a fool. And now...and now. He had lost his most precious little sister. His hands clenched and nailed into his palms as he just stood there locked before his sister's smiling portrait.

People in the temple didn't move as they watched Hiroki weep. But finally his father approached and took his clenched hands opening them slowly with his old wrinkled fingers. The old man put an arm around his son's shoulder and drew him away from the altar. Waiting at the end of the aisle was Hiroki's uncle and outside the men from Ohayou discreet in the distance.

Friends gathered around Hiroki from College and High School. Everyone coming together to offer their support in a quiet respectful way that showed the heart of everyday people. It was comforting to his pained heart to know they were there. Once the final arrangements were finished, Hiroki and his family slipped into the limo that waited for them to make the slow drive away.

Hiroki had returned home. So far away from the high paced Tokyo that he could hear the crickets at night along the back street by his family home. Friends brought food and condolences taking up the simple needs to help out the family in crisis but Hiroki wouldn't stay long here. No, he would go back to a simple small apartment he kept in Okinawa. It had been so cheap to live in that he had decided to continued renting it before he moved to Tokyo on the advice of his sister. Of course, she had always hoped she would one day be able to function well enough to live on her own and move into his old place. He knew that, thus had made the effort to keep it ready. There had always been hope...until now.

Flicking on the dim lights, he set the food down and turned on the refrigerator before setting the food inside. Such a tiny space compared to his home in Tokyo but...that was ok. No one would bother him here. Flopping down on the couch, he stared at the TV without turning it on then curled up and cried until he fell asleep.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having come in and put ice packs on his back, Michi had left Akihiko alone because both men knew that one very important phone call had to be made.
Laying on his stomach, staring at his cell phone, the musician was hesitant.
Very hesitant.
Should he do this?
After all, wouldn't it just make Hiroki angry?
Surely the man wouldn't want to hear from him...
But then again, Akihiko knew that man's pain.
Even if Hiroki didn't know his past... the young Koyasu knew how deeply the man cared for his sister.
The benefit concert showed that much!

Sighing, Akihiko pulled up his contact list and hit call, placing the phone to his ear.
It rang a few times, and in all honesty, the musician wondered if Hiroki would even pick up. After all, the two were less than friends...
To pick up the phone might be inviting disaster, or so Asato might be thinking.

"Come on, pick up..." the musician whispered, trying to get comfortable in his position.

Yawning, Ishihara You walked through the apartment flat that he and Haru shared. The man had woken up not long ago, and simply couldn't help the yawns coming from him.
Finding the kitchen, he quickly poured himself a cup of coffee, then took it with him into the tank room. The man sat down, watching Lette swim around in the low light of morning. You took a sip of coffee then set his mug down on the chair's side table. In his other hand was a laptop, and once it was going and his password had been entered, Ishihara picked up his coffee again and began going through emails.

He knew he had the day off, but that didn't mean he could completely slack. If Izo, for some reason, decided he needed to be working, then he had to be ready. After all, he had been ordered to watch Azriel's performance later that evening, even though he wasn't on the clock.

Not that You minded. Azriel was a damn sexy minx. Of course he had to maintain the illusion that he really had little to do with the man at all outside the PR world... when in reality, Katsu had been one of his favorite guinea pigs.
Because the man never complained. He just took what he was given. Every time.

Ishihara never even heard Haru leave the apartment and get into his car for that phone conversation, because You was knee deep in going through various email channels to learn everything regarding Matsumoto's lost 'package' and where it had been before it disappeared.

For a long long time, Naoko simply held Ko close. Then, ever so quietly and gently, the blond tucked the boy into bed and placed a soft kiss to his forehead.
"Sweet dreams, Ko-kun..." the pianist spoke before heading out of the room and closing the door behind him.

For a moment, he stood there, just staring at the closed door.
That boy brought up feelings in Naoko that he'd been trying to bury deep. Ko was so frightened... of everyone and every thing around him. He was latching onto the one thing he thought could save him...
Shou and Naoko.
Wasn't that how the pianist, in truth, was? Frightened of everything and holding to Ryu and Sai as the only things in the world to keep him whole.
To keep him sane?

A throbbing set itself behind his eyes and for a moment, Naoko fell back against the wall as the stabbing pain assaulted him.
He quickly shook it off and dashed, half blinded, down the stairs. He had to get to his suitcase... it should be in the living room... shouldn't it?

Nearly tripping over it, the pianist unzipped the suitcase and dug out a bottle of medication. Quickly a pill was down his throat, NAKO swallowing it without the aid of water.
He hadn't had the time to get the water really...

A few moments passed and the pain receded. Carefully, Naoko leaned his back against the wall and just breathed in relief.
He didn't like thinking of his own weaknesses... it usually triggered a change. Stress did too apparently... Emotional pain...
There were too many things which could turn him into that grotesque version of himself that, for a moment, Naoko wondered if he should let himself be alone with the boy.

And what about Sai? Where the hell was he anyway?

Of course, what Naoko didn't realize, was that Sai had been in the hallway when he'd gone dashing downstairs...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Funeral for a Friend...

Asato alone in his world heard a sound calling him back from the dark dreams of despair. Everything hurt as he realized how uncomfortable the old couch really was. Who could be calling?! Anyone...he supposed as he fished in his pocket and stared at the number. Koyasu-kun? Why? Why would the man call him. Please he didn't want to hear that something else was broken by the young man. Couldn't he leave him be as he grieved for his little sister?

Taking a breath in the dim light, he pressed the button and let the voice be heard, "Koyasu-kun, Now...now is...really not...the right time. Please...don't tell me something...else is wrong." he said hesitantly not even knowing if the young man knew his sister was dead. He tried so hard to keep his stressed voice even if inside everything was eating him up.

No Sir!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Akihiko smiled softly from his end of the phone. "Would I call you just because something was wrong?" he paused. "No wait, don't answer that. Look, Hiroki... I'm calling because Yuuji told me what happened. And... well to be honest... I... if you could believe this..." he laughed slightly, finding what he was about to say completely ridiculous. "I know how you feel."

But before Asato could start in on him, the musician continued. "Let me explain. I had a twin sister who was murdered too when I was little... so I know what it feels like to lose a sister... to lose someone who... who meant the world to you..." Narcissus' voice was soft, calm... he was trying to make sure Hiroki knew he hadn't called to mean any harm. "I just... thought you might want someone to talk to who.... well... understood... is all..." the young Koyasu's voice trailed off as if now, all the sudden, he thought this conversation probably shouldn't be happening.

In truth, the man had no idea how Hiroki would react. He had every right to hang up on the musician, after all!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai watched as Naoko raced by and followed discreetly behind. He stood silently as Naoko swallowed the pills and his eyes narrowed. He had no idea what those pills were for but Naoko's reaction told him that his brother was desperate for them.

Did being around Ko cause that? Was it safe to have Naoko around the child?

Stepping out of the shadows on the stairs he spoke slowly, "What are the pils for....Naoko?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Naoko turned around, "Headaches." he replied softly, tossing the bottle to his brother.
One look at the label would tell him otherwise, and the blond knew it.

Sighing, the younger Oumori walked into the living room and collapsed on the sofa. "I'm not right. I know it. The pills are to keep me stable. I won't lie, Ryu just about left me the last time I wasn't stable." he shook his head, moving an arm to drape over his eyes. "Too much has happened to me, niisan... my mind's fragile, kind of like yours. Only a genius doesn't pop out every time my head starts to split open."

He went silent for a long time. "As long as I'm not in much distress, it's okay... I guess I just... Ko-kun reminds me of me, you know... it brought back some bad memories..." the blond sighed again. "Seems like the other me wanted to take those memories and emerge. The drugs keep him back... as long as I take them regularly, flare-ups are rare."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:43 pm
In You's email he would find various reports of the 'safe house' that the 'package' had been held in. It was a smaller pit in the stenches of Hell and if there were an assailant, he had struck with daring precision.

One guard was found dead as if he had fell down the stairs. He could have been pushed by the 'package'? This is what the report said. Somehow the 'package' had gotten out of his room and had escaped during the brief time that two other guards were picking up takeout Ramen stand just across the street.

They had never seen where the 'package' went and could not find him on the grounds. There were no finger prints of anyone else. No evidence that the men there could find. It seemed....clean. And thus, Izo had called in Ishihara to locate whatever he could find...and recover said 'package'.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Sighing, You realized how big a pain in the a** this was going to be. Of course he'd have to journey into the pit itself and inspect the area... question others who were occupants there... probably interrogate the less cooperative ones...

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Ishihara just tried to put it in the back of his mind. He'd focus on it tomorrow... because today, he was supposed to be recovering from jet lag and from following around the most mercurial man in existence.

You reached over and picked up his coffee, smelling of the warm soothing liquid and enjoying the arouma, before taking a sip. Once he put the cup back down he lit a chocolate flavored mini-cigar and took a few pulls from it. In truth it looked more like a cigarette, but the smoke was far less irritating than cigarette smoke.

Unlike Izo, Ishihara preferred to not smell like a tobacco factory after a relaxing smoke. So the man sat there, sipping coffee and smoking, his eyes forever on the shark that swam happily in the tank opposite him.

'One day... I'm going to ask for a raise. I think the day I find the package should be a good time to aim for.' he thought to himself.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Funeral for a Friend...

"Yes..." but he didn't continued that phrase, Hiroki didn't want to stir the conversation because they both knew that 9 times out of 10 if Koyasu-kun called, it was...trouble.

"How could you...know...." His words heightened, but he was cut off. Total disbelief and exasperation struck him. How could Narcissus know anything about how he felt right now?! He almost hung up the phone but let the younger man speak trying not to let his emotional state make him so rude that he couldn't at least hear the younger man out. It was a struggle but the voice on the other end was soft....and calm; a soothing voice that even Hiroki couldn't turn away.

As he listened, he learned something he had never known in all the years of service to Koyasu Aki. And that in itself hurt. "Why....why....I...didn't know." He stuttered feeling anguish trip his switch.

"Why...why after all these years. I watched over you by his will and I Knew Nothing about you...." His own sorrow amplified through the phone that was gripped by his shaking fingers. "I only wanted...wanted....to do my best by Her...Only wanted to be...good at my job.... Why....why?!" A voice filled with panic and desperation. The Elephant was weak with his own mixed feelings and grief.

No Sir!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Narcissus smiled sadly. "I wish I were there... sounds like you really need a hug on this one..." he replied, though the notion that Hiroki might hug him a BIT too hard in his current state, made him grimace. "There are things about me you don't know. No one knows, Hiroki. Don't beat yourself up over it. That b*****d let you know what he wanted you to know... my sister ever existing was all swept under the rug a long time ago."

Reaching as far as his fingers could, Akihiko grabbed his pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Thankfully the trash can nearby was made of metal so he figured he could tip the ashes there and toss it later. The notion that he wasn't in his own home... didn't exactly occur to him...

He lit one cigarette, taking a long pull before speaking. "You're damn good at your job, Hiroki. No one, and I mean this, is better at what you do. You're ******** amazing... and I've only ever been a pain in the a**. I... I'm also calling to let you know that for a while, until I'm physically ready to tour again, I'm going to help you with everything I've got. You're not alone Asato... I remember meeting your sister at the benefit, you know. It was just for a few minutes but... she was so honest." he smiled in remembrance. "I think she was more excited to see Shou than to see me... but I could tell that all of this... everything you put together... was really for her benefit. Others be damned you wanted this for her. And you were right to want it. How could anyone ask for a better niisan than someone who literally could bring the stars right to her side?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai peered at the bottle then his eyes returned to his brother a softer look in his eyes; one of concern. Always worrying about his little brother and he couldn't even protect him from himself. His shoulders slumped as he listened and inside he wondered what horrors replaced his sweet little brother. "I'm so sorry, Naoko. I...I didn't think you'd ever...have the same...problem." He never thought Naoko would crack like he had. Another thing to torment Sai's inner guilt - he could never protect his brother. Within he could feel Shou stirring on the fringes of his reality.

"Are you seeing a psychologist? Since you're getting these...drugs..." he asked carefully, not wanting to say anything that would set his brother off because he knew drugs took a little time to work but he still needed to ask important questions. "Do you think it is ok for you to be around Ko-kun?"

He wanted to say more...but he knew that it wasn't safe right now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:01 pm

"Don't blame yourself." Naoko replied, sitting up and looking directly at Sai. "You're not the reason my head split in half and created another ME." sighing, the blond shook his head. "Seriously, niisan... it has nothing to do with you really... more..." he winced then got up and stood in front of Sai, whispering in the man's ear.

"When Ryu and I were kidnapped, I thought I murdered Ryu on accident when I tried to hit our kidnapper with a metal pipe and... he used Ryu as a shield. My brain couldn't take it. But then the next day Ryu was alive and... well... something inside you changes when you spend the night nestled next to what you think is a corpse, you know?"

He pulled back, having whispered that instead because he didn't want Ko to walk downstairs and hear something so ghastly.
"I'm seeing a psychologist, Ryu took me for my first appointment and it... really hasn't been as bad since. I've had a few flare ups but... well the last one was because I couldn't handle the thought of you being gone so..." almost on instinct, the blond wrapped his arms around Sai and hugged him.

"But it's not your fault, niisan. I just wasn't strong enough... And I'm okay. Really. I... I wanted to use this holiday to heal with you... but... guess there's more important things, ne?" he asked, still holding onto his brother, blond head nestled in the man's shoulder.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Funeral for a Friend...

Hiroki shook his head, "If you were here...I could have...used one...but I....bet we'd end up fighting again. Isn't that what always happens?" But then another word struck home, " He is a b*****d isn't he....I can't believe how he even ruined my....my...." he stopped right there not wanting to say what he had lost because of Aki's manipulation. "I'm such a fool. How could I have been so blind. " His pain amplified and shook his voice, "Why am I...doing this job! When I'm losing everything I've ever loved!"

He sniffled and wiped his eyes feeling as if the world had collapsed around him too much recently. He just wanted to hold his sister....just wanted to tell her Merry Christmas this year. None of that would happen. "She loved Shou's music...and your's. She had a big life size poster of you...over her bed. I have to admit..I...I didn't like that thought one bit." He laughed just for a moment but it was strained.

"I just wanted her to...see...those things she loved...She always wanted to help others like her and...that benefit made that dream come true. I just wanted to insure her future...she'd never want for anything. I worked so hard....to make sure she'd be happy and get to see her dreams come true. I just wanted...to be....an assistant, I never thought I'd have this job. Never wanted...it. My...father wouldn't live forever...he's older than Aki...and he couldn't take care of her forever. All I wanted was to retire when Aki left and go home to take care of her. But....but...he set me up didn't he!?" said Hiroki as his mind twisted around darker thoughts. Had he been manipulated since the beginning? So many things he had planned for his future but one he'd never achieve being the only solution for Aki's vast legacy.

No Sir!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games