Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 pm

LenaleeKicks
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

I know the worst is that I dont know why I feel wothless and seeing you worried even let me feels worse.... I am sorry..
oh come on miranda * hugs*

Miranda you need to cheer up so is there anything I can do to make you feel better?
sorry I dont even know myself whats wrong I ...I..I I am sorry to trouble you...

*smiles*
It's no trouble Miranda

*sighs* well at least I dont trouble you this is the least I want to do I am just confused again this is soo.. I am sorry..you try to help me and I still act like this I am a mad human a realy wothless being... crying
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:22 pm

*Walks back out of kitchen with an icecream sunday and walks over to Miranda* Here. Have some icecream. It will make you feel better. o:

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

I know the worst is that I dont know why I feel wothless and seeing you worried even let me feels worse.... I am sorry..
oh come on miranda * hugs*

Miranda you need to cheer up so is there anything I can do to make you feel better?
sorry I dont even know myself whats wrong I ...I..I I am sorry to trouble you...

*smiles*
It's no trouble Miranda

*sighs* well at least I dont trouble you this is the least I want to do I am just confused again this is soo.. I am sorry..you try to help me and I still act like this I am a mad human a realy wothless being... crying

*leans over and gives Miranda a hug*
Miranda none of my friends are worthless
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:24 pm

Tyki Miku
*Walks back out of kitchen with an icecream sunday and walks over to Miranda* Here. Have some icecream. It will make you feel better. o:
I am sorry tyki but no thank you ... I am not worth for it...

Everlasting Tragedy

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:25 pm

LenaleeKicks
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks

*smiles*
It's no trouble Miranda

ya your a dear close friend of ours even tyki and he is a noah * hugs*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:27 pm

LenaleeKicks
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks

*smiles*
It's no trouble Miranda

*sniff* sorry.. I have to go on your nerves... it is just so confusing... I fell worthless all the time even though I know I am not...I just start thinking I am getting mad or something like this I cant say whats wrong since I dont know it I am just confused...sorry...*calmed down a bit..*

Everlasting Tragedy

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:27 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
Tyki Miku
No, you are worthy for the great and holy sundae. Now try some. *holds it out* Your not going to waste it, are you?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:31 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks

*smiles*
It's no trouble Miranda

*sniff* sorry.. I have to go on your nerves... it is just so confusing... I fell worthless all the time even though I know I am not...I just start thinking I am getting mad or something like this I cant say whats wrong since I dont know it I am just confused...sorry...*calmed down a bit..*

*releases Miranda from the hug and leans back to her original position.*
It's alright Miranda

LenaleeKicks
Crew

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:33 pm

Tyki Miku
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
Tyki Miku
No, you are worthy for the great and holy sundae. Now try some. *holds it out* Your not going to waste it, are you?
I dont want to waste it but well ehm I am sorry.. you can eat it yourselves if you want but I dont feel hungry (well actually to tell the true I hate icecream it tastes I am sorry)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:36 pm

I am sorry to waste your time... I know I would be supposed to be all fine but I feel horrible what is just wrong with me? crying

Everlasting Tragedy

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
I am sorry to waste your time... I know I would be supposed to be all fine but I feel horrible what is just wrong with me? crying
no its ok * hugs* you are a dear friend to use
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:38 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
Tyki Miku
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
Tyki Miku
I dont want to waste it but well ehm I am sorry.. you can eat it yourselves if you want but I dont feel hungry (well actually to tell the true I hate icecream it tastes I am sorry)

DX Well then. I Fail. *eats icecream* Well, what do you like? That way I can get it for you....?....

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:39 pm

*comes in and sighs* hey guys *sits down*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:40 pm

generalcross44

Yo, Cross... ninja *Eats icecream sundae*

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:40 pm

generalcross44
hello master cross
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games