Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 pm
*Kits had spent almost the whole day in bed, exhausted from the day before. At one point, she got up to feed her pets, then went back to bed. A few hours later, Gwee landed on top of her to wake her up* Go away. I'm tired. *pulls the blanket over her head, rolling over and making Gwee fall off the bed*

*a short while later, all four dragons dove onto Kits' bed to wake her up. Smok and Gwee tugged at her blanket, pulling it off her* Okay, okay, I'm up! *grumpily gets up and feeds the pets again, then takes a long, hot shower. After getting something to eat for herself, she finally checked her phone and got the message from Jessi* Oh no! gonk I completely forgot! *sends a text*

text from Kits to Jessi
I'm so sorry! I slept late and just got your message! You're probably gone by now, too.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 pm
Suddenly, Jessi heard her phone going off in the house. It had a loud ring, something she could hear even through her suitcase and through the window they had left cracked slightly so they could hear Daniel from their spot outside if they needed to.

Jessi scrambled out of the hot tub, wrapped a towel around her, and raced into the living room. She dug her phone out of her suitcase, opened it, and clicked on the text message she had from Kits.

She read it and then thought about it for a moment. Then, she quickly went into the kitchen and looked at Daniel.

"Kits just texted me back and said that we've probably already left. I say we still go and get her! We still have a little bit of tomorrow morning and early afternoon to spend here. She could have fun. Oh!! If we go and get her, we can say that he fell asleep on the plane, too. I saw her drinking a lot of wine last night, so I bet she'd believe it. And, we can tell her when she gets here that we actually left in the afternoon like we did with Amy, but she was so tired after last night that she was just completely wrong on the time and we left in the afternoon. She fell asleep on the plane, we brought her to the cabin, and she fell asleep upstairs. Of course, she'd have to fall asleep again in order for this all to work... Hmmm... What do you think? I know, it all sounds insane, but I think it'd be so cool if Kits were here, too!"  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:50 pm
*sits on her couch, surrounded by her pets, waiting to see if she'll get a response from Jessi*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 pm
Daniel was just pulling his head out of the fridge, again, when Jessi ran up in nothing but her swimsuit and a towel. Almost dropping the pineapple he had pulled out, he cleared his throat, and hurried over to the counter so that he wouldn't drop it. Picking up a nearby dish towel as he listened, Daniel tried to distract himself by drying his hands. Of what wasn't important, or possibly even there. Finally he realized that Jessi had wound down. Turning to face her, but trying desperately to stay focused, Daniel pitched his ideas.

"Well, how about I just go get her? Because I don't think the little white legs, LIES, the lies about a plane aren't going to hold up to much scrutiny if Kits and Amy start talking."

Daniel turned and started towards the fridge a look of horror on his face. Oh crap, real smooth. Dammit. Opening the fridge, he looked back to Jessi and continued.

"I'm sure I can otherwise baffle her, but I don't think the tip-toeing around is going to work much longer. On anyone. If you want to come, I'll waist for, WAIT, wait for you," DAMMIT! "To change. But I'm sure I can get her on my own. To bring here.

Daniel wanted to crawl into the fridge. And after looking into the behemoth of a machine, thought he might actually fit.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:05 pm
Jessi was so focused on going to get Kits, though she had noticed that Daniel was wearing that tight shirt again. She loved seeing his form, but... she didn't know. She just loved the other outfits he usually wore just a little better. She hoped he felt comfortable. He had to be a little chilly.

Jessi didn't know why Daniel was stumbling over his words all of a sudden, but she soon stopped wondering when it finally registered that he said he'd just go get Kits. No tiptoeing around the issue or telling lies anymore.

Her eyes widened and she quickly went over to Daniel. She gently put her hand on his arm and turned him around. She looked at him seriously.

"Daniel... yes, it would be so much fun if we could do that, but I don't want you doing this simply to make me happy. I don't want this all snowballing so fast that you get caught up in everything and then start to get uncomfortable. Daniel, stop and think for a moment. Is this what you really want?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:21 pm
Daniel stood straight up and backed up against the fridge as Jessi came near. When she placed a hand on his arm and looked up at him his mind blanked out. Only one thing made it through his mental stupor. What I want? He didn't know what he wanted. Well, he wasn't sure what he was wanting was what he really wanted. He was trying to get something to come out of his mouth, but despite his working his jaw, nothing would happen. Finally, after shutting his eyes, he swallowed and managed to get something out.

"It'll be fine. I'll be, hr, fine. Just, um, let me, uh, I'll... can I go get her now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm
{{Awww. lol}}

Jessi watched Daniel in confusion. He didn't seem comfortable at all, but she knew the tone of his voice. He was completely seriously and meant what he said. He wasn't lying or trying to be brave for her. Something else was making him uncomfortable. It was that shirt! Amy should transfigure a new one for him when they got back.

A smile appeared on Jessi's face again and she smiled brightly. "Sure!! Go get her, then, and I'll go get Amy. Thank you so much, Daniel!! I think this will be good for you, too, to have more people to share with."

She hugged him tightly and then went running out to the hot tub.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:34 pm
Daniel slumped against the fridge as Jessi pranced away. Finishing his unloading of the fridge of the fruits he was preparing, Daniel stumbled out of the living room to the front door. He wasn't sure where Kits lived, but he figured that he could find the information in her office at Aqua Springs. Not bothering to put his cold gear on, it had been just for show after all, Daniel walked towards the front door and traveled to Kits's office.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:48 pm
When Daniel stepped onto the street, he knew he had missed. But judging by the surroundings, he wasn't off by much. Hurrying down the street it was only a few minutes before he finally found himself at Kits's front door, and ringing the bell.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:52 pm
*stands up, much to the displeasure of her pets* Huh, I wasn't expecting anybody... *looks through the window before she opens the door* Daniel? What are you doing here? I thought you guys left a few hours ago. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 pm
Daniel raised a hand in a simple wave.

"No time to explain Kits. Just gotta trust me on this one. Grab a change of clothes and an overnight bag."

After a moment, Daniel considered something else.

"And, you could let me in if you wanted."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:58 pm
{{ rofl }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 pm
Umm... okay... *steps back to let him in* Why wouldn't I want to let you in? You think I'd just leave you out in the cold? *when he's inside, she closes the door behind him and goes back to pack quickly*

*All four of Kits' dragons watch Daniel, the cats curled up asleep in various warm places*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:09 pm
Daniel stepped in and looked around at the various animals about the place.

"Huh. Um, hello all."

Clearing his throat, Daniel looked around the room, checking to make sure the door was properly locked. He meant ot leave quickly.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games