Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 3728 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Oh, sweatdrop not always, lol. I work with immigration and people who are going through citizenship classes. Since it is October, we have been speaking a lot about the traditions of October, November, and December. We tell them about all major holidays and some minor. 3nodding sweatdrop I am well versed in our country's important history though. rofl

-waves at the woman who walks in, eyeing her outfit appreciatively- wink Hello, would you like the concoction we created earlier? It's a variant on Witch's Brew punch. 3nodding It's still warm if you would like some. I'm Shaine by the way. -smiles at her dragons- Oh, very nice. Your little head lice there seems like the same kind my new baby is. biggrin

-Pluff materializes and flies to hover in the air between Smok on the table and Mwee on Kits' head. He looks back and forth between the two dragons, not sure whom to go to first-
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Sure, that sounds pretty good. *smiles at Shaine as she walks over to them* I'm Kits. That dragon over there is Smok, and this is Mwee. *points to each dragon as she introduces them* They do seem to be the same kind. I just got her yesterday. I found her sleeping with my other two. *giggles*

*looks excited and flies over to the new dragon*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 pm

I bought mine from the market. 3nodding

stare It was kinda hard not to when she wouldn't clinging to my back. -gives Pluff an unamused stare-

-Pluff makes a cute face and then makes a 'pluff' noise at Mwee in greeting-

That silly creature is Pluff, I'm sure after that you know why. wink -she stands to her feet and goes around behind the bar to poor Kits some drink- Here you go, babe. Hope you like it. -smiles at her, admiring the roses in her hair-
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:24 pm

I think somebody might have left her at my house. They were all curled up on my front porch. confused

*makes a similar noise at Pluff to greet him*

Thank you. smile *takes the drink from Shaine and takes a sip* Mmmm.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh? confused neutral Do people leave pets at your doorstep often? o.O How many dragons do you have, Kits? eek

-smiles as she 'mmm's- I'm glad you like it. biggrin -goes and sits back down in the chair, crossing her legs once more, she glances back at Pluff- You behave, mister.

-Pluff 'pluffs' again and then places a paw on Mwee's chest, making a slight cawing noise at her-
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:38 pm

*having gotten a very poor rest but unable to sleep, he gets up to put in some community service, forgoing a shower and just putting on his uniform. As he's about to head out, he remembers that "Seth" is there and decides that while he's staying there, may as well make him go to work too. He cracks open the door to Draa's room, just in time to see "Seth" stuffing something under his mattress.*
um... o_O

What do you want? Don't you knock? stressed
Time for work.
tch... why don't you go instead? stare
I -am- going... if the outfit doesn't make it obvious stare
Wait.... that's your uniform? Mine's a bar wench! gonk
*snickers* Oh... how unfortunate...
I was told you had to wear it too scream
Yeah, well... if you came to work more often, then maybe yours would be upgraded.
Easier when you live under the place stare
Jeez... the apartment isn't -that- far rolleyes
Further than downstairs talk2hand
Just get dressed stare

*closes the door and waits for "Seth" to put on his uniform. After some time, Seth awkwardly steps out in his "evening" attire. Tes bites his tongue and tries not to laugh in his face*

User Image

I hate you so much stare

*follows Tes out the door and upstairs, cringing when he sees there are people in the bar*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:45 pm

No, but I think everyone knows that I sort of collect dragons. I have four now. ^_^ It's a good thing the two oldest can hunt for their own food sometimes. sweatdrop

*nods* The drink is very good. *takes a seat near Shaine, forgetting that she left her sketcbook on another table*

*caws back at Pluff, then looks over at Smok*

*looks at Kits for a moment, then flies up to join the other dragons*

*hearing the door open, looks to see who's coming upstairs* Hi Tes. Hi... Seth, right? *starts to look back to Shaine, then realizes what Seth's wearing* O_o
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:51 pm

-raises a confused eyebrow at the two men's attire- confused neutral Um...-leans over and whispers to Kits- Um... sweatdrop Is that normal attire for around here? Do they...work here? -clears her throat and addresses them- Hello...would either of you like the drink I created? -stands to her feet- There is enough for at least one more cup. I can always make more though...

-does the same thing to Smok as he did to Mwee-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:54 pm

{{I just had to drop this song off before I left. Seeing "Seth" made it immediately pop into my head, I just hate I can't find the mixed version I have on my playlist}}

Damn Seth
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:59 pm

*clears his throat, trying to get the voice right*
Seth would be correct....
oh god... why does it have to be the one time Kits is here gonk

*quickly goes behind the counter to hide his lower half*
*shoves Seth over before he gets to the stool, wanting it for himself ninja *
Hey! I was going to sit there scream
*crosses his arms and smirks as he sits down* Maybe you should learn to walk faster in those heels twisted
*eye twitch*

*glances over at the witchy woman and puts a hand up to indicate his decline*
I don't drink. Probably wouldn't be good to do so on the job anyway.

I'm starting to think I should drink... stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 pm

{{Well, I've got two characters now. Ilixaa will be orange, and Dameon will be black. It matches their hair colors! whee }}

"Tes! Hi! Hey, you aren't in your wench outfit... and... what the hell are you wearing, Seth?" Her eyes go over the two of them a few times, unsure of what to make of such a... presentation.

"Well, would you look at all the wild animals in here?"

Ilixaa turns her head to look towards the familiar voice. "Dameon," she cries as she runs over to embrace the man that entered.

He shakes his head as the lovely girl throws her arms around him. "Hey, you're one of them, you know." He smiles, the expression fitting perfectly upon his features. His dark hair comes nearly down to his eyes and spikes back slightly longer in the back. He wears a light black jacket with no shirt and black pants with orange and gold accents. "So that's where my shirt went..."

Ilixaa grinned, a hint of blush crossing her features. "You don't mind, do you, Dameon?"

"Well, maybe next time you can ask, babe. I was planning on wearing that later. Like, now, for instance." He holds her attention in his smile.

"Mmm... but I like that look on you," she says as she traces a finger down his bare chest.

He pulls his jacket closed and smiles. "Maybe I should take that shirt back now, hm?"

"Uhm..." She fidgets with her fingers, "that might get me thrown out of the bar..." She looks up with a devious smirk.

"Hmmm... Well..." He pulls her collar out and looks down her shirt, to which she flayfully bats his hand away. "Anyway, Ilixaa, how's dinner sound? I've had a long day."

"We could go out," she says with a smile, arms still around the man's waist.

"Any suggestions, beautiful?"

"I'm sure we can find something, honey..." She lets him go for a moment and looks to the others, "Uhm, everybody, this is Dameon! And, I guess we'll have to settle for formal introductions later, if that's alright. We're gonna head out for a bite to eat, so," he nudges her from behind, we may or may not be back tonight," she finished with a giggle. "If I don't see you, goodnight, all!" She smiles, bows her head slightly, then follows Dameon out the door.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:04 pm

-smiles at him- Alright. ^_^ Kits, Ilixaa, would either of you like a refill before I sit and get comfy again?

-waves as the two lovebirds leave- Goodbye dear, thanks for helping with the drink!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:06 pm

They work here. That's definitely not normal, though. sweatdrop *doesn't bother lowering her voice, since Tes would probably hear her anyway* They're the bartenders.

*smiles at Seth* I'm glad I got it right. I'm usually pretty bad with names. sweatdrop Why don't you just get another stool? There's plenty that aren't being used on this side of the bar.

*looks at Pluff with a confused squeak*

*makes a happy noise somewhere between Pluff's puff and Smok's squeak*

*is suddenly distracted by the attractive man walking in, getting the young woman who was there, then leaving again* Uh, hi, bye? confused
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:11 pm

((Btw Flame, that is HILARIOUS. rofl rofl rofl I lol'd hard!!!))

Oh... -she says at Kits answer- Alright then... sweatdrop -looks kind of confused- neutral

-pluffs at Smok again and caws at Mwee, flapping his wings excitedly-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm

pft... if I just let this goon have the stool, where will it stop!? He already took my free ride scream
stare Technically, Ryzan was mine all along you little rodent stare
Who are you calling a rodent!? scream

*ignores Seth and turns to Kits*
Not normal indeed stare Leko decided to give us some "nice" little uniforms. Luckily I was able to cut some deals to get something a little more masculine. If I could just get rid of these glasses and the heels....

Why am I still stuck in this? This wasn't in my contract!! scream
I doubt you even read your contract...
...... that's beside the point stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 3728 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games