Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3719 3720 3721 3722 3723 3724 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:07 pm

*looks at the bottle of bourbon he got down to double check the label*
Yep. It is why it's called a "makers manhattan", after all...

*puts the bottles back onto the shelf, then picks up the jacket to show it to Leko*
I've still got it. Psyzapp asked me to trade it to her. She gave me the shirt, vest, and tie in exchange for it. I was told to leave it in her office. Apparently it's some very rare "Valentino" or something... I have no idea what she was talking about.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:14 pm

*finishes her drink*

I shall take my leave of you for now, thank you for the wonderful day. heart

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Oh as long as mistress authorized it then everything is fine.
I'd stay clear of Ayami for awhile though I'm feeling a bit of a disturbance in the force type of thing going on with her User Image
I'm sure Nei will be fine....
but anyone else....
The last time this happened....
Well anyway

*sips at the drinks and smiles with enjoyment*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 pm

*waves to Nei and picks up her empty glass, just standing there with it for a moment as he contemplates whether it would be best to wash it or put it on a shrine* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 pm

I do hope Jallil Ayami will be alright sweatdrop I am concerned about fair dame as well. I did not know she was in a condition to be in such a place. I understand she had gone through some things recently, rilu'oh I had not realized it was so difficult on her. There could be mzilt mzilt more that I do not even know about sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:27 pm

User Image How about I just drink and we all forget about it?
I have enough to deal with thinking about my own existence User Image

*tips back the glass and sips it down*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:34 pm

*reluctantly washes Nei's glass and puts it away, thinking some other day he might be able to get a more worthwhile souvenir.... maybe a lock of hair...*

*cough* Well, if you want to drink yourself silly, I'm afraid you'll have to get your own. It's past bedtime for Ryzan and I.

*collects any empty glasses he finds sitting around, rinses them out, then loads them into the dishwasher. Not sure if the money that has collected in the jar is to pay for drink or is for tips, he just leaves it there for now and figures he'll ask later if he remembers. He slips off his shoes and picks them up, making his way to the office*
You coming, Ry?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Xas xas. I will be right there~

*bows slightly to Lady Leko*
It was nice seeing you. Perhaps I should try to not make myself so scarce and I would be more well informed about happenings here sweatdrop

Aluve'~

*smiles and hops off his stool, walking with Tes down to their quarters*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:42 pm

*waves to them as they leave a bit too focus on herself at the moment to remember to pull Vixtul aside to tell him about Draa*
Yah I think I can handle getting myself alcohol rolleyes
night loves.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm

*goes to her room and finds the monster blanket pile still in the grunny bed on the floor rolleyes *
*She hops on her bed to take a nap*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Earlier this afternoon......

Kat and Psy spend the day at Pandora's, getting the full treatment. Psy confides in Kat about what had occurred before she showed up at the spa, since Kat had gone on before her. They spend the day discussing wedding plans and enjoying being pampered. When they were finished, they decide to go back to the big house so that they can better keep an eye on the three brothers. Kat drives them back to the estate in her Lamborghini. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:11 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to scheduling conflicts, the Theme/Housewarming/Engagement/Psy's Birthday Party has been moved from tomorrow, October 16th, to Saturday, October 23rd. The location of the party will be in the MW Estates & Excursions Thread.

Don't forget your Roman attire!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 pm

[[OOC: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PSY!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Youse!]]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Later that evening:

Two big brown boxes are dropped off by random dude to the MW.

One is neatly labeled: Flame's personal items

The other contains the sheets/towels/etc that came with dame's MW room; all clean and neatly folded. It also contains a bottle of gingerbread syrup and a bottle of a rare wine with notse attached to each, saying respectively: "Thanks TES." and "Thank you Ryzan."

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:34 pm

((Wait... Tes and Dame are the two who don't drink. confused She wouldn't give him whiskey.))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3719 3720 3721 3722 3723 3724 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games