Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:30 pm
Daniel smiled slightly.

"Well, it is absolutely frigid out there, I assure you. It's just clear. If you are thinking, whoa!"

Daniel turned to suddenly be enveloped by one of Jessi's strongest hugs yet, and then the feel of the kiss on his cheek made his face flush with color.

"Buh, whuh, er, ahem. You're, uh, very welcome."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:37 pm
Jessi hugged Daniel tightly again and then finally untangled herself from him. She beamed up at him.

"We should wake Amy up and show her this!"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:39 pm
Daniel gestured towards where Amy lay on the couch.

"Help yourself. I'm going to start getting thigns set for dinner. I had thought it would be a breakfast through dinner kind of day, but dinner through lunch is just as good."

With that Daniel turned, and taking up the two cases he had brought, made his way towards the large open kitchen area.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 pm
{{I will start off with both accounts and then probably just use one to post as both b/c it will be much faster and easier.}}

Jessi grinned at Daniel as he headed to the area that she assumed the kitchen was in. Then, she looked over at Amy on the couch. She hurriedly ran over and sat on the edge of the couch next to her shoulders. She put one of her hand on Amy's shoulder and began to shake.

Amy gave a soft muffle but didn't completely rouse. Jessi laughed and shook harder. "Amy... Amy, we're here! We're at our destination! You slept the whole way here, but we took a private plane here and now we're in Alaska! It's incredible, Amy!"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 pm
Amy hadn't felt anything at all until Jessi started shaking her shoulder. She frowned and didn't want to get up. However, as soon as she heard 'Alaska', her eyes popped up and she looked up at Jessi in shock.

"Alaska... You're telling me that Daniel managed to take us to Alaska for our trip? No way!"

She sat up, stretched, but then paused mid-stretch. Her eyes widened as they gazed at the window across the room from her. The view... it was incredible! And there were mountains on the horizon and a bunch of different animals in thick fur.

"Oh my God... Oh my God!!! We're in Alaska!"

Amy shot off of the couch and ran to almost the exact same place at the windows that Jessi had earlier. She just gaped at the view. "How did he manage this in such a short amount of time? I can't believe I slept through everything! I was so tired, though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:50 pm
Jessi smiled, stood up, and followed her friend. She didn't like lying to her friends, but it was best for everyone involved if she told a fib.

"Like I said, we took a private plane, and those things are fast. I don't know how Daniel arranged it with what little money he has, but he's very resourceful and clever. He's also getting our meal ready now!"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:50 pm
Amy shook her head slightly, barely able to believe it. "Wow... I can't wait to see him, then, so I can thank him for all of this! It's incredible!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:03 pm
Daniel's ears perked up as he closed the large fridge, having put the last of the food inside. Speaking up, he raised his voice so that Amy and Jessi would be able to hear him from the back.

"Back here Amy. And you're welcome."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:07 pm
Amy and Jessi looked at each other, grinned, and raced into the kitchen. Once Amy saw Daniel, her grin grew even more and she ran over to him. She quickly threw her arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much, Daniel!!! This is incredible of you!! This is wonderful!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:26 pm
Daniel rocked back at the second hug of the afternoon.

"Okay, okay. You're welcome. Now why don't you get comfortable? change clothes, or light a fire, or, you know. Whatever. It is supposed to be a trip to relax on. Now go on, I have food to assemble."

shooing the girls out into the main area Daniel began opening cabinets and getting out platters and plates.

"The rooms are upstairs, two big ones. Plus a restroom up there. And down here, asides from this main living room, there's the den over that away. It's warm and cozy and doesn't have any exterior windows, so it stays warm. Beyond the den, and out side, is an outdoor hot tub. So, go on, and make yourself at home."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:33 pm
Amy and Jessi looked at each other for a moment and then called out at the same time.

"HOT TUB!!"

They yelped out loudly and started running toward the area they thought the hot tub was in. Moments later, they went racing in a different direction. They found it this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:35 pm
Amy quickly transfigured their clothes to bathing suits. They cried out as the cold air hit them, but they quickly got in the warm water, after Jessi turned it on, and they both sighed in relief as they did so. They sank back against the walls of the tub and starter to relax.

Amy looked over at Jessi, a lazy smile on her face. "Daniel knows that I can transfigure clothes, right? So when he said change clothes before, surely it was a joke?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:37 pm
Jessi laughed and nodded. "Yes, he knows you can transfigure clothes, but you gotta remember that that's not something everyone will think of all the time. It's a natural thing to tell people to change clothes after a trip."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:38 pm
Amy nodded and smiled. "Good point... Okay, I never thought I'd experience this. I am sitting in very hot water, relaxing completely, and there on the horizon is a snow-covered mountain and a bunch of different wildlife with thick fur is grazing in the distance. This is amazing!"

She and Jessi took in the sights and sounds as they relaxed in the tub and carried on light conversation.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:48 pm
Daniel shook his head at the two girls running around like children. Once he saw that they were finally scrambling in the proper direction, he kicked himself into overdrive and focused on getting dinner ready quickly. First he whipped out several blocks of various cheeses and set to chopping, slicing, and cubing them. Laying them out carefully as he had seen in one of his cooking books. For an added touch, he sprinkled a few black olives at random places over the platter.

Setting the large platter aside, Daniel set to his next platter. Next out of the fridge came numerous packages fo finely sliced and cubed meats. Arranging the meats carefully again, Daniel admired his work thus far. Two down, two to go. Picking up both platters, Daniel carried them over to the central coffee table. Hurrying back to the kitchen, Daniel pressed on.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games