Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Licking his lips, Azriel's voice dropped to a low tantalizing tone. "I'd love to meet him..." the musician spoke in a whisper. "Think of the fun we'd have in my world of gothic horror..."

His head moved just enough to be seen as a tick... or something else... slowly, Katsu turned, dark eyes on the image paused on the television. "Passionate... manager... oh he's more than that, Matsumoto-san... much more..."

Swift as lightning Azriel had the enveloped on Izo's desk in hand, opened, and was pulling out the contents. His gaze scanned the words quickly, speed reading at an alarming rate... when suddenly he laughed.
"No holes no hidden agendas no pitfalls for the poor megane man to fall into..." looking up quickly, his dark eyes focused on Izo. "Can I burn it?"

"Competition competition competition..." he twirled, enjoying the sound of the world. "Think of it! The dreams I could shatter if I took him on face to face... if I became what he can not..." smirking, a light giggle to his words, he looked back to Izo once more, the contract still in his hand. He waved it at the Spider. "Shou and Lucky, Lucky and Shou... they had a lot of time on that boat, didn't they?" Azriel's words had meaning... everything said with purpose, even if that purpose was hard to grasp for anyone outside the man's own mind. "Too much time. I wonder what the man knows about your greatest asset... I wonder what the asset knows of the man." his smirk turned dark and wicked. "Wouldn't it be funny if they shared a little secret?"

But then, Shinichirou slapped the contract back onto the desk. "Where's Ishihara?" he asked, perfect sanity in his eyes. "He should know any secrets. Should be able to give you, even give me, an edge here. Hasn't he reported to you yet, Matsumoto-san?"

Once more, Azriel was sitting on the edge of Izo's desk, one leg crossed over the other as he spoke, as if it were perfectly normal conversation.
Because at the moment... it was.

"You know... he's hiding something..." Katsu tapped his lip with one gloved finger. "He's hard to read though... very very hard to read... like that damned Yamada. Both of them so guarded..." then he smirked. "Takagi's like that too, you know. I wonder if it's a trait which all the dogs of the rich and powerful share? A means to hide the bite... and the bark..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:05 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'll be ok." Sai panted for a second as he looked up into his brother's eyes. "I'd like to spend the vacation with you and Ko-kun. Just sometimes it's hard. Maybe once we get to the onsen things will be easier."

His eyes closed as his forehead was kissed. Those lips felt like heaven upon his aching brow. "You're very sweet, my little bro." He started to relax and felt Shou's presence slip away again when another sound started tapping its way to life in the house.

Sai stood up as well, very surprised and took in the music as it filtered through. "It is one of yours..." Then his brow furrowed as he looked at Naoko with a big question upon his face. Who was Ko's real family? Did Ko have a parent who was a musician? Was that the key? Slipping into the hall to hear better, he noticed the door to the music room had been shut. The boy must have thought they wouldn't hear it through there but he was wrong. "I'm amazed he can play...your lyrics. I think there was some sheet music on the piano. But I never looked at it. So what should we do? Just let him play for awhile and pretend we didn't hear?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having followed his brother, Naoko shook his head. "No... well yes we let him play but..."

Amber eyes closed and a smile came to his face, just before words began pouring in song from his lips.
It was the same song he'd suggested to use for the 3ds game... the same song he'd written just before learning that Hayato... that Jun... was alive...

I'm here / I'm here / Waiting for you
Watching the waves / Toss blindly by
My senses dulled / Threatening to spill
The torment of / my heart

Drowning out the sound / of my racing heart / Beating faster still / and more erratic now

One and two and three and me
Feeling flames of jealousy
Who was it that had cornered me
Up against the wall I have been
Take it all and bring me to that sweet ecstasy

[Piano bridge]

Then I / see what / I've finally become
I see the real me / The deep void inside
Again / I see / you lying dead
Wake me up now / I beg

Keep me sane / Hold me in the night / I'll find your warmth again / But I can't be your light

Dying once again leave me / now and for eternity
Make that sweet ecstasy / become nothing more than a mere memory

I want to break the ties kill my lies
A sweet sweet memory

Just a memory
Nothing more than a memory

His voice was soft, feather soft as first so as not to startle the boy. Then, when the song was over, amber eyes opened and there were tears in them.

"Arigatou, Ko-kun..." the younger Oumori whispered. "I'd forgotten what that song really felt like... but you... you captured it perfectly." he spoke, tears falling down his cheeks where he stood. "You may even be better at it than me, you know..."

Taking a quick breath, Naoko tried to steady himself as he felt that odd sensation... he'd need to take his medicine in a bit, just to be on the safe side. "That's it. I'll write a song FOR you, Ko-kun. I promise you that. A beautiful piano piece and Uncle Shou can write the lyrics. You're amazing, Ko-kun... breathtakingly amazing." but then he knelt down so that he'd be eye level with the boy if Ko decided to stand up. "Where did you learn to play, ne?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:51 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The News....

"Yes, you might have fun and I'd almost be willing to let you but..I want him cultivated not ruined." Izo's rough lips held a warning upon their dry surface. That was one thing about Izo, he liked his stars to thrive. Sometimes it took dark, creative measures to bring that into reality but...lately, there had been mistakes. Like Naoko...Naoko destroyed an asset he had planed to claim.

Far worse than Hayato's mess with Narcissus. Both had taken effort to cover up the stupidity. Effort he hadn't wanted to expend but needed to in order to keep things from finding their way back to his lair. Somewhere down the road, Hayato lost his edge and that created more problems. Problems that brought about the collection of a certain package. Even if Ishihara brought back a remnant of the former man, it hadn't revived the devil Izo used to find so fascinating.

"You think he's so much more eh? In what way? Not that I don't agree with you but I enjoy hearing your perspective." said Izo even as the contract was snatched away from his had. Although he didn't mind so much because he knew that Azriel wouldn't be talking about it to anyone if he wanted to live a long fruitful life

"Go ahead. It can't be kept anyway. The fire place is over there." he gestured with his cigar. Izo had already read the document and Azriel was right. The contract was very fair. In fact perfect. But that was Koyasu Aki's way when he courted someone he needed.

"Become what he cannot? That I would like to see." Izo then laughed. "Azriel, that man holds many keys that you'll never hold. He has so many interesting possibilities." Oh Yes, Izo could plot out various ideas based on Ohayou, MeKA and array of past relationship. He knew the young manager's value had increased exponentially in just a few months.

But then he thought about Lucky and Shou and his forehead twitched with the aggravation that hid just below the surface, "Yes...Yes they did." The thoughts disturbed him because getting answers out of Shou would be like pulling teeth. "I'd really like to have been a fly on the wall during their more intimate conversations." He glanced up wondering if Shou and Izzy had gone any further than friendship. It would be such a nice piece to play with. But nothing could be confirmed, However, he had to agree, he'd have to speak with Ishihara soon. Because there were a few things on the burner that needed attention. However, he figured the PR issues were well underway in regards to Narcissus.

"Ishihara-san just got back from LA with Shou-san. So he has the day off because even I understand that a man cannot work well with jet lag." But then he glared up into Azriel's eyes. Because that was very close to an accusation against You. "If he is hiding something then figure out what it is if you can read him so well. Ishihara-san does his job discretely and has never betrayed my confidence so if you say he's hiding something then bring me proof of it before trying to breed distrust. Although Yamada-san, he's a different story. That man is a thorn in my world but he also does his job...perfectly. You' are quite right, they are both like Takagi-san. However, he had a weakness that could be exploited. And if men didn't have such fine servants then we wouldn't be where we are today."

Although talking about Takagi was really raising his hackles because the package was still lost and it hadn't tried to leave the country. Places his network dug into found no traces of the package and that in itself worried Izo. He knew it hadn't gone home but where had it gone. Who had taken it?

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

"Distrust?!" Azriel put a hand to his chest and looked positively mortified. "You misunderstand, Matsumoto-san... I have confidence in Ishihara... WHICH is why I'm all the more suspicious of Yamada." he winked, picking up the contract again and then quickly stealing Izo's cigar.

He held the burning end up to the paper and watched it catch fire, before handing the cigar back. "People who hide their body language and their emotions behind masks tend to plot, you know... Ishihara doesn't let the world know his deliciously sick fascination with a slow agonizing torture... well except me because I enjoy the same things." laughing, the man walked over to a waste bin to let the parts of the contract that turned to ash fall into the metal basket, instead of the nice clean floor. "But he hides it. What do you think Yamada hides, hmm?" dark eyes flickered over to Izo.

"I hold many keys already... keys that your rival can never grasp and therefore will never see what's within the room." with a smirk he dropped the smoldering remains of the contract in the trash. "What's in your room, I wonder? What's in mine? What skeletons lurk in the closet? What demons beneath our beds? What monsters in the cupboard? It's the stuff of nightmare and legend, of myth and might and magic and..." another flicker of his dark eyes to Izo. "Fantasy."

"I'm not an idiot like Naoko, nor am I weak like Hayato, Matsumoto-san." Azriel laughed, tapping the side of his head with one finger. "I may be mad... but I understand my surroundings... I understand that even a bat can get caught in the web of a spider... it's fluid sucked dry... left as a rotting carcass of flesh and bone until it finally dissolves into nothing and it's mark on this world forever forgotten by the slow passage of time."

Oh yes, Katsu understood the power of Matsumoto Izo better than most... the man had, after all, 'discovered' him.

"I read when I'm asked and I'm asked when I read... but I don't read that which can not be translated. The dogs of the elite rarely fall victim to the temptations of their hearts... and thus the translation remains incomplete. But..." Katsu held up a finger and pointed to the image of Izzy Lucky once more. "A man who gambles and wears his heart on his sleeve... who sings away the injustices like a lover scorned... and who rides the waves and tides of fate to come out the stronger at the end of the hurricane..." wickedly smirking, Azriel focused on Izo intently. "Is the type of man you need to temper the moods of insect picking birdies who reside in beautifully gilded cages."

Nine times out of ten, what Shinichirou said was a mystery, but this was plain as day.

'A man with Izzy's talents needed to be Izo's if he were to placate the volatile Narcissus in the future.'

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:26 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai could only look on as his brother's sweet voice flowed into the music. Unfortunate for Sai, he wasn't talented like Shou in the same sense so all he could do was appreciate the music and savor that which brought tears to his brother's eyes.

------

Ko ended the song with a slow trickle of notes that drifted off one by one until the last on stirred the fade away. In between the notes, he had heard the sing but it was beautiful and pure. Something that added to his hands as they had worked to make this music come to life.

But as soon as he stopped, he realized where the singing had come from. His mouth shook and dropped open and he tried very hard not to jump while his fingers grasped at the edges of the piano. His scared eyes glanced downward when Naoko asked that particular question, "I..can play because of Uncle Shou." he said in a very small voice as he started to shiver from worry. It was the biggest sentence he had used in a long time and he was so afraid he'd be punished for it.

----

Sai just stood there well behind Naoko and mouthed without speaking, "Shou!? Nani?!" Now Sai couldn't even imagine that Shou could be so brilliant to teach a child to master a piano over night. Could he?? This had to be Fib. However, even so, the child spoke a full sentence so progress had been made.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Naoko held up his hands. "No no it's okay, Ko-kun. We both enjoyed your music so much. Please don't think you weren't supposed to..." the blond was trying to be very careful. "But Shou taught you? I never knew! Your playing reminded me of how I was to practice. Such passion and dedication."

The pianist was very excited about the fact that Ko had such talent. "It's like you're a genius, Ko-kun. Who knew we had two geniuses in our family!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko's fingers loosened a little on the keys and he nodded when Naoko said that Shou taught him. Although he didn't mean that. He had meant that because he was related to his Uncle he could play. And well this Uncle had to be Shou because Shou said he was his Uncle. But he did smile a little at being called a genius! He liked the praise because lately it was so rare he heard it.

-----

"I guess I did...have a part in his playing??." Sai said even though he had his doubts.
Seriously, he wished he could ask Shou what sort of things he was putting in the boy's head! What was his other self doing?

"So...Ko-kun, can you play anything else? We would love to hear you play more. Maybe Naoko can show you some music to play? Would you like to play other songs?" Sai asked with a warm smile. He still stayed outside of the room but he wished this distance could be eliminated. He just wanted to hold the youth and tell him that things would be ok. He'd protect him....Shou would protect him. But these things remained behind his lips knowing that everything came at its own pace.

-----

When asked about the music, he nodded and poked at a key then seemed thoughtful for a moment and said...."I can play...Mozart..." in a small voice. His small fingers suddenly took off across the keys flowing into a complex musical composition weaving several of Mozart's famous concertos at places they could flow together. His eyes closed as he played letting his fingers move with graceful precision. Ko's body slowly shifted from side to side as if the music had life of it's own.

-----

Sai's jaw...dropped as the boy played and his eyes flicked over to Naoko. Oh Sai wasn't Shou but he knew...oh he knew something of Talent. Sai knew Shou wasn't a master at Piano but Guitar. So Naoko would be a better judge of the boy's ability but Sai had a feeling as to what Naoko would say.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Naoko was floored.
But he used the music as a distraction and carefully walked forward. The pianist didn't stop, instead he continued on until he was standing beside the piano, his amber eyes watching as Ko's fingers flew over the keys with amazing precision.
The boy was a genius.
Hell, he could probably play better than Naoko.

'This isn't something Shou taught him... this is... who is this boy?!' the blond couldn't help but think.

"Ko-kun..." Naoko whispered, kneeling down next to the piano bench. "That was amazing... I... I've never EVER seen someone your age play like that. I mean... I... I can't imagine where you learned that talent... Shou isn't... Shou can't even play like this, Ko-kun. I couldn't play like this for years. You..." he laughed softly, shaking his head in amazement. "Given a couple years, Ko-kun... you'd be better than me. Maybe even better than Narcissus-san himself."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:07 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The News....

Izo's eyes narrowed as Azriel stole his cigar. While he could tolerate most of Azriel's rather eccentric behaviour this wasn't one of those moments. "Azriel, next time you swipe my cigar, will be the last time." he warned as he popped the cuban in between his lips. No, no one touched his cigars not even his newest asset.

"Yamada-san undoubtedly has many secrets. All of which I'd love to know but he's smart and never leave himself open to anyone." Izo grumbled as he chewed on the end of the cigar before sucking in another draw to his mouth.

After he blew it out he continued, "On the other hand, Ishihara-san does have quite a taste for torture. His appetites are easy to sustain when he's in the mood. Just like yours, Azriel-kun."

Izo let the younger man ramble about doors and keys. Oh he understood it well enough but Izo knew better than to feed the flames of this one too much lest he get cocky.

"I never said you were Azriel but you've still quite a bit to prove. Hayato in his day was quite a predator even though now he's soft as a mushroom. I can't imagine what got into him. Too much time hanging around Shou. Must have got caught up in his fantasy world. I swear sometime Shou's fantasy can replace real men with pink tutu dancing boys." No Izo didn't know that Hayato and Shou had an affair. He had just wanted Hayato back in the game and away from Ohayou when he sent You after him. He had hoped that the star would come to his senses.

"Mm...I wouldn't say that if I were you Azriel-kun." he said as he tapped the cigar. "Everyone, makes...mistakes." Oh yes, he referred back to that mistake because while small it was still...annoying.

"Yes, he wears his heart on his sleeve with his music but don't underestimate him by the music he has created." he said as he pulled open a drawer and pulled out a folder marked 'Izzy Lucky - Ishi Ruki' He's much more than that. He set the dossier on the table and leaned back in his chair.

"Mm.. you've got that right. A piece like this needs to be acquired by someone that knows how to use it. But if he is as attached to Narcissus as you think then he won't be easily brought over to Smash. Narcissus and I have no love loss."

But then he sat there and thought about it for a moment, "So how would you propose to drag the lamb to Smash?" He mused over a few evil ideas since the man looked so much like Narcissus only..just a bit...well...thinner. But wait...Narcissus was pretty thin right now. However, these deprave ideas were the jump start of other creatively delicious thoughts that tangled in his web. None breaking free from the darkness until they were fully seeded with his corrupting poison.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai was smart enough to stay right at the door as Naoko got closer. He didn't know how the boy would react when his brother got so close. The music was beautiful and compelling. His brother and he were on the same page. Both wanted to know who's kid this was. And why would Izo keep such a talented child in such a...pit? Well, Sai guessed that he hadn't heard the boy because if he had, then the boy might have been placed in a much different situation.

-----

When Ko stopped he realized that Naoko was soooo close. His fingers stiffened upon the keys. He bit his lip but then Naoko's words didn't seem like they were threatening at all. They were praise again. He still shivered but said in his meek small voice, "Because of Uncle Shou, I can play. You play too....right? See?" It was true. Because of Shou, Naoko could play. It was easy to see where the talent was from in this family.

He never remember his parents...having talent...that's why it had to be from here. But they were dead because...of him. He'd never know the truth. Ko had to believe with his small bit of hope that he had some connection to his Uncle in one way or he wouldn't be...accepted and they could become....cruel.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"It's simple. Ruin Little Bo Peep and you'll be free to take the sheep." Azriel spoke, waving a hand at the matter as if it made perfect sense. "Narcissus is the problem. You hold one piece to the Koyasu puzzle, Matsumoto-san... up the ante. Make the man within their midst betray the shephard."

Of course, Katsu had no idea that Izo no longer held the boy in his clutches... he simply assumed that the boy was in a place he himself knew all too well.

The depths of depravity.

Frowning, Shinichirou twirled around until both his hands were on Izo's desk and his dark eyes were locked directly onto those of the spider. "Are you afraid my mistake might taint your cigar?" he asked, one eyebrow raised slightly. "You don't trust me as far as you could throw me... and yet I know so much." Azriel made a 'tsk 'tsk sound. "You should trust me more... I've your best interests at heart because you've got mine. Without you I'd be nothing. And without me you wouldn't have this extra influx of profits OR someone to possibly frighten the fantasy-making Shou." he walked around the desk until he was standing directly beside Izo. "Besides... too many of those will shorten the years of your life, Matsumoto-san... I'd hate to see anything happen to you... especially without an heir to your empire."

But then suddenly Katsu twirled away, laughing as he spun. "But I thought you enjoyed boys in pink tutus?" he teased. "I know you love it when they can dance..."

A wink, a quick movement, before he stopped and was suddenly very very thoughtful.
"Hayato-kun was pulled into the fantasy... he loved Naoko correct? Hmmm... Perhaps it was the need for Naoko to love him back that brought out the softness... he held the man before and yet..." Azriel tilted his head to the side. "Wasn't able to hold the blond's love. To be soft, as Ryuukaze seems to be, brought the pianist closer. So was he pulled into the fantasy of Shou... or into the fantasy of loving Naoko fully?"

It was an idea. But then again, Katsu didn't think that this was the entire issue. Something was there that he couldn't grasp...

"I'd need to talk to Hayato directly to read him, but of course..." turning slightly, he glanced over his shoulder to Izo. "You already know that.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 pm

"Ko-kun..."
Gently, oh so gently, Naoko rested his fingers over the hand of the boy, the hand which rested upon those beautiful ivory keys.
"I play because I taught myself to play. I was no prodigy... I held no genius like you do. I spent years and year teaching myself, learning, failing... but you're so special..." he smiled kindly, remaining kneeling so as to give the boy the impression that he were taller, were bigger, than the pianist who was at his side. "These small hands I see..." the blond took both of Ko's hands in his own, but he didn't hold tight. If the boy pulled back, there would be no resistance. "Are so very very special. So talented. You're amazing, Ko-kun. Will you play with me? If I brought another piano here... would you play a duet with me? I would be so very honored... You have a gift, Ko-kun. You could become famous and have anything you could ever want in this entire world... I want Yamada-san to hear you play. Will you let him? Will you play a duet with me and let Yamada-san listen? I could bring you sheet music to practice before we perform together. I want to test your limitations... to see if you can play the harder pieces with as much emotion as you could my song, or this last Mozart composition. Will you let me?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko was too scared to move when Naoko first took his hands even though he was listening to every word. These were different words than what he had heard from his captors but all along they had been a little different from where he had been. Did he really escape from hell? Was this, really home? Did these people really care for real???

His small face teared up quite a bit and the big drops streamed down his cheeks with a mixture of worry and hope. "Special?" he barely whispered. "Not me." He had heard those words enough. They said he was worthless only good for...certain things. He didn't want bad things to happen anymore. But here, in this short time, Shou and Naoko had been kind to him. Maybe he was dead? And he was in heaven now??

"I....want to play....." he said between his teeth as his lips shook with sadness. He wasn't sure about Yamada-san and all that yet. He just wanted small things. Small good things in his life for a change. He wasn't even sure what Naoko meant by all he was saying. He was only 10 after all.

------

Meanwhile, Sai stood there quietly. Naoko had a way with kids. That much was apparent. Well good thing too...since Shou replace his brother as a sister. Naoko was actually the PARENT of this child. He mused over that joke of a thought. He'd tell Naoko that later when his brother was free.

At least, through this they had discovered something worth far more than gold; a small boy's heart.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:05 pm

"You're very special." Naoko replied, though he didn't push to hug the boy, even though his heart was demanding he do so as those tears fell from the child's eyes. "Oh, Ko-kun.... you're more special than you could ever realize. If you want to play, you can play. I'll bring you buckets of sheet music... well maybe not really buckets," he smiled softly, teasing with his words. "Wouldn't it be fun to play piano, watch television, and just relax for a while?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games