Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:38 pm
Ah~ Ussta g'rftte~ I was afraid I would have to just continue running until he calmed down sweatdrop

He was most displeased with the events of yesterday and I fear letting him get near me would result in bodily harm.
*peeks out the window to make sure no one is out there*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:44 pm
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! ALL YOU DID WAS TELL US A STORY! scream It's no BIG DEAL!

There is a trap door in my office that leads to an extremely secure set of rooms. On the bookshelf, there is a book called "Crime and Punishment"…pull that book and the door will open. It leads to some secret rooms that are extremely secure.

Ryzan, do you need my help.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:48 pm
Well, it was an extremely personal story sweatdrop ... additionally I had charmed him to allow me to tell it... something he does not like me doing sweatdrop

You have already helped me a great deal by offering me refuge. I do not know how I could ever repay you. I am not sure there is much else you could do.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 pm
Nobody here is going to "judge" him! I certainly don't give a rip about his sexual orientation or preferences. He could want to sleep with goats and I wouldn't care. What in the world do you see in him? He seems to be in love with himself more than anything or anyone else. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:02 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
That does sound like Quortek sweatdrop I guess it is as they say: Ssinssrigg zhah naut'kyn... perhaps you have a similar proverb in your language. Not to mention he has saved my life on more than one occasion.

I suppose the story is more embarrassing to him because he does not like men and likely does not want people to think he does as it may scare off women. sweatdrop Or maybe it is because we are old friends.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:10 pm
WELL THAT'S THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD! stressed Doesn't he know that women are attracted to men that are so secure with themselves that they don't need to always act tough or pretend that they are perfect.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 pm
*giggles* I suppose not~
The whole situation was quite embarrassing at the time, but it has been so long since then that I have accepted it as part of my past. Quortek on the other hand seems to like to pretend it didn't happen crying

Though things may not have worked out like I would have liked, the moment still meant something to me. He never treated me any differently even though I had humiliated myself like that by telling him that I liked him and wanted to be with him. To some, that would make maintaining a friendship impossible.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 pm
Well EVERYONE has been embarrassed at one point in their lives. And you shouldn't feel humiliated because you expressed feelings for another being. I respect that he didn't treat you differently and still remains your friend.

TES's biggest problem with women is going to be his arrogance. You know what they say about men who have to overcompensate…don't you? rofl  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:33 pm
Gi ussta redface
Why yes, I do redface Dear Quortek would do best to learn to control his ego and avoid such accusations, but I fear at his age it may be difficult to change sweatdrop I would not dare bring up such a thing to him myself redface

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:39 pm
LMAO rofl I'd be happy to have that discussion with TES if you aren't up to it. rofl Why, just a while back, we had a conversation about how "firm" his pie is. rofl  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:46 pm
firm.... pie? Is that some kind of slang term in your world? I fear I do not understand what it would be implying.

*checks out the window again*
I should get to hiding before it is too late. Quortek is likely sleeping as we speak, but who knows when he will awaken to hunt me down again crying

*walks into the back and glances over the book shelf*
Gi ussta~ Such interesting titles you have in here~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:53 pm
I'll tell you the story later. You'll get a kick out of it. rofl I'll bring you something to eat too. I have to go, but I'll be back. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:57 pm
I will simply hide and try to get some rest in the meantime then. I thank you again for your hospitality. I do not know what I would have done without a safe haven.
*kisses Psyzapp's hand then follows the instructions she gave earlier and settles in to one of her hidden secure rooms*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:55 pm
{( rofl rofl rofl *DEAD* rofl rofl rofl "Firm" pie indeed!!! twisted )}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:20 pm
((Flying giftbox ~ be there! xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games