Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:42 am

Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks

((Is that why you had to get off last night? Tyki said you were having some issues....))
ya she was about to throw my mac out f the window but she threw me out instead -_-

HOLY S#!T O_o
hiya tyki thanks for telling them i had to leave last night ^^

Your very welcome. I wouldn't leave them hanging, especially at your own request I let them know o:
yes an thank you again i coulndt come back on untill she was alsleep so i could get back into the house last night
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks

((Is that why you had to get off last night? Tyki said you were having some issues....))
ya she was about to throw my mac out f the window but she threw me out instead -_-

*gets pale* (what has he just went through...) goes into another corner...*shiver*
come one it is not that bad >< is it ?

sits down at couch *sigh* *emptys a bottle of Whiskey* allen what the hell is up with your grandmother and what the hell is with this kind of question?*sigh*
when I look at the tings you say about your grandmother I start thinking cross is still a nice person...

ah hi tyki

Hello =]

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 am

allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks

HOLY S#!T O_o

Your very welcome. I wouldn't leave them hanging, especially at your own request I let them know o:
yes an thank you again i coulndt come back on untill she was alsleep so i could get back into the house last night
Ah. I see ] = Hope everything is now alright.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 am

allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks

*gets pale* (what has he just went through...) goes into another corner...*shiver*

sits down at couch *sigh* *emptys a bottle of Whiskey* allen what the hell is up with your grandmother and what the hell is with this kind of question?*sigh*
when I look at the tings you say about your grandmother I start thinking cross is still a nice person...

ah hi tyki
ya cross is nice i wod rather live with cross and be like the real allen >< cross is so much nicer than my b***h ever would be

*scared...* realy scary allen are you telling us fairytails? how is an old hag in the age of 56 able to throw someone out of the window and how are you supposed to life after this?

Everlasting Tragedy

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:47 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

ah hi tyki
ya cross is nice i wod rather live with cross and be like the real allen >< cross is so much nicer than my b***h ever would be

*scared...* realy scary allen are you telling us fairytails? how is an old hag in the age of 56 able to throw someone out of the window and how are you supposed to life after this?
i am moving out when i turn 18 she is going to kick me out of the house when the sec i turn 18 so i am looking for places to live at the moment
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 am

Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku

HOLY S#!T O_o

no she is still a b***h -_- but she is always a b***h ( and can we please change the subject i have my school stuff runing in the back ground and i really dont want to talk about her so can we just rp for now please )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:50 am

allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

ah hi tyki

i am moving out when i turn 18 she is going to kick me out of the house when the sec i turn 18 so i am looking for places to live at the moment

Wow, that's disrespectful. I mean wow, my sister as much as a b***h that she can be wouldn't do that to me unless I started to act like her step-son. Hm, I hope everything works out for you, I'm sure your mom's watching over you so you'll be fine.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 am

*sighs* ok I give up may be true (but the window part I cant belive...)
life is cruel and hard...*sits broken at the table again* *thinks about herself*worthless useless trash not even worth living...* crying

Everlasting Tragedy

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 am

allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku

HOLY S#!T O_o

no she is still a b***h -_- but she is always a b***h ( and can we please change the subject i have my school stuff runing in the back ground and i really dont want to talk about her so can we just rp for now please )

Sounds good to me I have to leave at 3:50 anyway and I won't be back till 9:30ish
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:53 am

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku

Sounds good to me I have to leave at 3:50 anyway and I won't be back till 9:30ish
ok

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:58 am

*useless* *wothless* *ugly* *mean* *hopeless* *stupid* crying *I am worth nothing*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
*useless* *wothless* *ugly* *mean* *hopeless* *stupid* crying *I am worth nothing*
* gets up from floor* * goes over to miranda* whats wrong miranda

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:00 pm

allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

dunno crying *just feel empty and worthless and stupid and and and...*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
allen walker-d gray man
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

dunno crying *just feel empty and worthless and stupid and and and...*
? oh you not any of those things miranda * sits next to miranda*

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games