Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3709 3710 3711 3712 3713 3714 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 pm

*just makes a strange scoffing sounds like it's not even worth debating over and smiles devilishly and finishes off a glass of sake, pouring another*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:27 pm

*Yawns.* Katana. I think I need to get to bed. Would you please drive me to The Big House? Or Leko, could you just do that "portal thing" you do and put me into my bedroom or something? confused

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:30 pm

"We can go if you're tired, Psy. I'm ready whenever you are."

She tosses her bottle and gathers up the bundles of money, not wanting to forget them. She pulls out a single $100 bill and shoves it down at the bottom of the tip jar, covering it up with some singles.

"There, let's see who's gonna find the good tip first, my darlin' brother or Seth. xd "
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Well sure since you brought me there once I can.
*reaches her hand out and a small vortex opens into a swirl*
I can only drop you off in the places I've been int he house, I don't want to get fancy and drop you in a wall or something rolleyes that would be a mess.
Oh Kat is leaving as well? Then can always use it another time.

*snickers at Kat's antics*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Okay. I gave you a tour and I know I must have shown you my bedroom over there. I'll have to do that some other time just to say I've done it. User Image Goodnight, Leko.

*Psy and Kat walk out the front door and around to the back where the black Lamborghini is. They each get into the car and Kat drives them to The Big House in Upper GGG.*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 pm

*materializes away to her chambers beneath the main floor bar*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 am

*after occupying himself for a while with cleaning up their quarters, he looks at the time and notices that Tes still hasn't gotten up. Sighing, he goes into the bedroom to check on him, seeing if he is really still sleeping or just being lazy like he had been the past few days.... not that he himself had been much better for the past week or so sweatdrop As he enters, he sees Tes laying on his back in bed with a sheet barely covering him. As he addresses him, he speaks in a volume that is just slightly lower than normal in case he is asleep.*

Quortek? Are you awake?

*He waits a moment, but doesn't get an answer. He speaks again and still nothing. He lets out another sigh, not sure if he should just let him sleep or wake him. Remembering that Tes still has community service to do, which he had been neglecting the past few days, he figures letting him sleep would only mess up his schedule and make it more likely for him to continue to neglect his duties. Deciding on waking him, he starts to approach the bed. As he does so, Tes shifts slightly in his sleep, causing the sheet to slip off just a little.*

Gi ussta redface heart

*he stops near the foot of the bed and blushes, softly biting his lower lip as he suddenly has a change of plans redface Slipping off the sheet, he carefully crawls onto the bed between Tes' legs, stopping when he reaches his hips*

Q... Quortek? redface

User Image

*Blushing profusely at the feel of Tes moving as well as his taste, he eases up slowly, sliding his hands over Tes' hips soothingly. He lingers there for a short while longer, taking a large gulp before pulling away completely and looking up at Tes bashfully. Seeing his eyes closed, he climbs over him, intertwining their legs and kissing along his jawline.*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:16 am

*feeling Ryzan on top of him, he sleepily reaches up and buries his hand in his hair, letting him continue with his kisses for a bit before turning his head and kissing him deeply, his other arm wrapping around his back*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 am

*presses himself against Tes as they kiss, whimpering quietly. When he pulls away, he blushes anew, smiling shyly, yet a bit proudly as well*
I suppose this means you enjoyed it redface

*looks up at Ryzan, eyebrow lifting a bit*
um... you getting on top of me? Sure...

*smiles fades a bit, Tes' tone making it difficult to tell if he's joking*
N... Nau. Y... *blushes hard and glances off to the side* ... You know what I mean redface

*feels even more confused at Ryzan's reaction*
Apparently I don't...

*pouts* You are just trying to make me say it redface
Say what? I can't make you say anything if I don't know what you're talking about...
The... I... I just.... redface ... the way I woke you... redface
*gives Ryzan a small smile* You mean kissing me awake?
..... in a way...

*looks at Tes strangely*
... when did you wake up?

Just now. Why?
..... gonk You mean to tell me you slept through the whole thing? gonk
Slept through what? *glances around the room suspiciously, wondering if there was a fire or something*
I... I had.... redface ... I tried to wake you with... with.... with... User Image
Fel... eek WHAT!? Today!? gonk
Xas redface
Why didn't you wake me!? gonk
I thought I -was- waking you sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:34 am

*eye twitches a bit* I don't see how I could have possibly slept through something like that...

*puts his hands up behind his head and squirms under Ryzan, smirking*
Well, if you want to "reenact" it for me since I missed it the first time, I'm certainly not going to object. twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:46 am

*bites his lip and shakes his head*
I.... actually had something else in mind... redface

User Image
I was hoping you would return the favor... redface

*blushing profusely, he gazes at Tes*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 am

*eye twitches violently as Ryzan User Image*
I... um... how about something else? sweatdrop

*frowns* I have done such for you on a number of occasions.
Willingly, mind you. stare Not like I ever forced it on you or anything.
*narrows his eyes slightly, lifting an eyebrow* I seem to recall differently.
*coughs nervously, a bit amused by Ryzan's facial expression but trying to keep from smirking* sweatdrop Yeah, but you liked it ninja
*sighs* You would not even know if you enjoyed it or not since you always refuse *pouts*
Some things you don't need to try first to know you don't want to do them. Besides, I got the impression you preferred being the "catcher".
That is in regards to love making, Quortek. This is different.
I don't see the difference stare

*sighs in frustration and sits back a bit onto Tes' chest*
You would please a woman in this manner, xas?

.... that's not the same...
It is.
*glares off to the side* stare No... no it isn't. The anatomy is completely different. You've only been gay so you wouldn't understand.
The anatomy may be different, jhal the action is the same.
Not really...
User Image It is the same.
Yeah, but...
Is it that you are still not comfortable with my body? sad

*flinches* ... that's not it...
I believe it is....
... look, you've had like... over 9 centuries to get used to this and...
It does not take 9 centuries, Quortek. rolleyes

*moves off of him and sits beside him on the bed heavily*

... I can do something else, Ry. It's no big deal.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 am

*just sits there for a while, feeling rejected despite Tes' offer. There's an awkward silence in the room as he leans back against the headboard, thinking. Slowly, a smile forms on his face, glancing down over at Tes*
Would you like something sweet? heart

*blinks a few times, wondering where this is coming from all of a sudden*
Always. Why?

*giggles* Of course. You always were partial to sweets. wink
*leans down and gives Tes a quick kiss before climbing off the bed, fastening up his pants as he stands there beside it*

I will return shortly whee
*leaves the bedroom and heads toward the kitchen*

o..... kaaaay....
*scratches the back of his head, watching Ryzan curiously until he's out of sight, then shrugs. A short while later, Ryzan returns, carrying a bottle of some sort. He places it on the nightstand and proceeds to undress. Though curious about the bottle, he finds himself too busy watching Ryzan strip to give it a second glance.*

*blushes hard when he notices Tes staring at him redface , making him feel nervous as he slides off the last of his garments. Now naked, he sits down on the bed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. then grabs the bottle of honey he brought in off the nightstand*
P.... Perhaps this will make you feel more comfortable redface

User Image
You are fond of honey, xas? redface
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:01 am

*makes her way into the bar and decides to make a crock pot of mulled apple cider for everyone to enjoy to christen the autumn weather*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:31 am

*flushes a bit when Ryzan puts the honey on himself*
I... uh.... *gulps* ... didn't we just go over this? sweatdrop

*pouts* If you do not act, then I am afraid this honey will go to waste and the sheets will be in dire need of washing.
... you can't expect me to....
Why not?
*eye twitch* It's just....
I believe "Seth" had implied he would be willing rolleyes
Seth is gay. stare
*closes his eyes a moment and takes a deep breath*.... Quortek... we are married. Do you not wish to at least try to please your husband?
... I can do other things....
Jhal, this is what I want. *places his hand on Tes' cheek* Pleasing your husband does not just entail giving gratification. It also means fulfilling his desires.
*gulps, glancing over at Ryzan's lap for a moment, then off to the side* I don't know if I can really do this without gag... *cough*... ruining the mood...
*brow furrows* Why not at least try to get the honey off first? If the thought of performing such an action disturbs you so, then just think of the taste of honey and not where the honey is. Maybe in time you will grow more accustomed to it.

*gently guides Tes closer* Qualla...

*eye twitches, still not really feeling comfortable with the idea but letting Ryzan guide him anyway. User Image*

{{I think it's pie. It's pretty firm. *holds pie in his hand*}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3709 3710 3711 3712 3713 3714 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games