Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
*yawn* Morning, saw this is the first time i got a philosopher's cache in the daily chance. I'm not going to open it, in fear because I wouldn't get the right alchemy component I want for my own little quest. Then again, I might get myself a Moonbeam component someday if I had like 3 million gold on me. sweatdrop

I got a alchemy component today in daily chance. I was so happy though I don't know what eggshell is used for. philosopher's cache went way down. When I for got it I sold it for 800,000. Now it a lot cheaper.
I know it's way down now. But my Prize Collection quest was first to me. As soon as that's done, I might quest a Moonbeam component for kicks, Existence did say I should get a Moonbeam component for my gaia namesake or something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
The Undead Suitor
whats public transportation

yes, please. Though now the subway ticket is a 100% more expensive, is the best mean of transport IMO.

How much are they?

2,5 pesos. Is quite a lot if you travel every day :/

Do you have a metro card or something like it?

sure, but the price itself is still a bit high.  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 am
I'm glad I'm almost done in making Kapre's Beard. I just need to get one more Lesser Potato and the 10 Bamboo Sticks. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 am
I need a different shirt to go under the jabberwock. confused

And different eyes.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:56 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
*yawn* Morning, saw this is the first time i got a philosopher's cache in the daily chance. I'm not going to open it, in fear because I wouldn't get the right alchemy component I want for my own little quest. Then again, I might get myself a Moonbeam component someday if I had like 3 million gold on me. sweatdrop

I got a alchemy component today in daily chance. I was so happy though I don't know what eggshell is used for. philosopher's cache went way down. When I for got it I sold it for 800,000. Now it a lot cheaper.
I know it's way down now. But my Prize Collection quest was first to me. As soon as that's done, I might quest a Moonbeam component for kicks, Existence did say I should get a Moonbeam component for my gaia namesake or something like that.

what are you trying to make?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:57 am
ROMVLVS

And different eyes.

why you look great.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:58 am
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
The Undead Suitor
whats public transportation

yes, please. Though now the subway ticket is a 100% more expensive, is the best mean of transport IMO.

How much are they?

can you apply for half fare?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 am
Prince Ichi
Meromictic
Prince Ichi
that's really silly then, if mero blocked meeks just cus we were talking about the differences between living in the south and where we're originally from. :/

Really?

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

AND THE UNCULTERED JOKE was aimed specifically at suitor, who laughed at it, because he also kind of hates this state, even though he's lived here his entire life??? aka we never directly involved you in any of out conversation.

Quote:
AND THE UNCULTERED JOKE was aimed specifically at suitor,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey, I'm as cultured as <******** have a plaid shirt for every day of the week.

If that's not the mark of a cultured gentleman I dont know what it.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 am
MrsrachaelSnape
ROMVLVS

And different eyes.

why you look great.

No, you see, these sleeves from the blade shirt are too clearly cloth, where as I need something armory. But the silent knight shirt is too bulky. The blade of the night sky shirt is perfect, but way out of my price range.

And as far as the eyes go, I was going to buy the SDPlus jaberwock, but there are none onthe MP, and it's also a little expensive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:05 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape

How much are they?

nop XD I'm kind of waiting a strike or something.  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:07 am
ROMVLVS
MrsrachaelSnape
ROMVLVS

And different eyes.

why you look great.

No, you see, these sleeves from the blade shirt are too clearly cloth, where as I need something armory. But the silent knight shirt is too bulky. The blade of the night sky shirt is perfect, but way out of my price range.

And as far as the eyes go, I was going to buy the SDPlus jaberwock, but there are none onthe MP, and it's also a little expensive.

you can always play around in tektek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:09 am
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape

How much are they?

nop XD I'm kind of waiting a strike or something.

More likely the price will go up or they will drop buses.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:11 am
ROMVLVS
MrsrachaelSnape
ROMVLVS

And different eyes.

why you look great.

Charcoal Pocket Shirt + Neutral Starter Ninja Gloves? Looks good on the female base.

I think Runclible Spoon's owl eyes are badass, but I never make a manly enough avatar to wear them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

Prize Collection '10. I won't need a use for the moonbeam though I'd love to keep just to have it.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:15 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

Prize Collection '10. I won't need a use for the moonbeam though I'd love to keep just to have it.

Do you want Prize collection to sell or to play?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games