Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Zephit laid across one of the couches in the lounge, watching Kits draw. For now he would ignore that guy's existence, and a mutual ignorance would be returned. That was a relief, because he hardly needed another fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:27 pm
Yes, my... *remembers that she threw the eraser at Karrie and holds her hand out to him* give me my eraser, Karrie.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:27 pm
Amy walked into AS with a bright smile and greeted Jessi behind the desk. She talked with her a little bit and caught up. Jessi was shocked but so happy to see her friend in a better mood.

Then, after awhile, Amy went into the lounge. She put her nose back into her spell book, figuratively speaking, and sat down on a couch in the lounge, barely even looking up. She wasn't practicing anything just like Kits asked her (scolded her) not to do, but she was reading it.

Jessi's eyes widened as she watched Amy go into the lounge. She forgot to tell her that Karrie was in there, dammit. Ah hell. Well, nothing she could do about it now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:31 pm
But Kits, you told me not to move. *trying to sound innocent* I'm just doing what you told me.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Zephit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 pm
Zephit perked his ears up upon hearing someone else enter the lounge. Looking to see it was Amy, he thought about calling out, but she just sat down and started reading. It was probably best not to disturb her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:37 pm
That's not what I was talking about and you know it! Give me my eraser back.

*Jack comes out from under Amy's couch and rubs against her leg*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 pm
{{Can't edit my avi and add the spell book to the pose. Internet is acting stupid.}}

It was a good thing that Amy was used to creatures rubbing against her leg. Otherwise, she might have jumped a foot in the air when Jack rubbed against her leg.

Instead, she looked down and smiled brightly when she saw the little cat by her leg. She folded her spell book, put it on the couch beside her, and leaned over to pick up Jack.

"Hi Jack! What are you doing here? I usually don't see you over here at AS. Surely Kits must be..."

She looked around and then grew quiet when she saw both Kits and Karrie. Her heart fluttered slightly when she saw Karrie, but she saw that Kits was drawing Karrie, so she didn't want to disturb anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:43 pm
Well, you shouldn't have thrown it at me. *doesn't move, even though his leg is going numb now from the pose*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:52 pm
Amy looked down at Jack and scratched the side of his neck. "Was Kits trying to get you to pose for her, huh? Is that what she was trying to do? Did you run away from her again? You're a silly kitty, Jack. And you're so sweet!"

She kissed the top of his head and scratched behind his ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:53 pm
*meows and looks around the room*

Karrie! *half angry, half laughing gets up to get the eraser from him. Her boot catches on the bottom of the easel. It falls over with a crash, and she falls onto Karrie, who automatically moves to catch her*

*purrs when his ears are scratched*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:55 pm
Zephit stretches and yawns a little, deciding to curl up on the couch and watch events unfold. He'd just slip out as quietly as he came when he got tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 pm
Amy's throat constricted when she saw the succession of events in front of her. She didn't dare say a thing, though. She wouldn't interfere and she see how things played out while neither Karrie nor Kits knew she was there.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:01 pm
((Really? Zephit's just going to sit there after Kits fell? neutral ))

Woah! *after catching Kits, helps her sit up* Are you all right, Kits?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 pm
[[Karrie caught her. Or she fell on him, but the same end result.]]  

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:08 pm
((But... he wasn't even going to see if she's all right? confused ))

Owww... *rubs her ankle* I think I twisted my ankle. *pulls her boot off, wincing as she does*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games