Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:23 pm
((Well, if you would stop going through my drawers like a creeper, or at least put back what you take out, you wouldn't be able to make those mistakes, Draa. xd rofl xd wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm
It'll be easier on Miro if she doesn't have to wake you up all the time to take her home. 3nodding

Yeah, that's Karrie's car. *gets in the driver's seat*

((I have to go. Stupid early morning shift...))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:26 pm
{{No prob. We'll just assume that Draa gave you directions, Mir went home, then everyone went on about their business.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 pm
{{Ack!! Sorry I wasn't on last night. sad Family came down and we all hung out until late. It was a lot of fun, though sorry I didn't get to RP a possible scene with you. sad }}

Amy nodded and went into the kitchen to start the warm drink.

While Amy did this, Thistle shivered slightly at Karrie's cold hands but curled into his arms anyway to try and help him warm up. She squeaked softly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:59 pm
*pets Thistle and follows Amy into the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:48 pm
*paces around her house, glancing at the clock every few minutes*

*Karrie sighs* Looking at the clock all the time doesn't make it go any faster, Kits.

I know... I can't help it. *wanders into the kitchen to make sure her pets have water again*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:25 am
{{ Retropost >>Just after leaving Kits showing party at MW<< }}

Daniel walked a small half step ahead of Jessi as they left Most Wanted. It was enough to allow him to keep her view and still stay aware of his surroundings. It also was easier to turn his head just right so that she could not see his face. Even he didn't feel that he would want to see whatever pathetic expression he had on. Thus he doubted anone else would want to. Nor did did he wish hem too. He just wanted to see Jessi safely home, then return to his shack to read. Namely back to those new sociology books he had mentioned to Liada. Perhaps he had been misreading them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:32 am
Jessi continued walking with Daniel in silence for a little bit. She was trying to let him unwind after that huge crowd. Oddly, though, she didn't feel like his current attitude was all due to the previous crowd. He seemed more upset than that.

After awhile, she cleared her throat and tried to speak in a happy tone. "You know, I was thinking that when we get back to my place, we could watch a movie. I'm still wound up after the party and can never go straight to bed after one unless I'm really tired. What do you say? Movie?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 am
Daniel glanced back slightly and shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. I don't want to intrude upon you any more than I have to. I'll probably just head back to my place. Do some reading."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:41 am
Jessi rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head. "Daniel!... You know, I need to learn your last name, or you at least need to make one up, so I can call you by your first name when I'm scolding you."

She chuckled softly and tried to catch up to him so that she was walking next to him. He seemed to pick up his pace even more, though, which caused her to frown slightly.

"Daniel, you never intrude. I thought we talked about this. I love having you near me."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:44 am
Daniel nodded, mostly to himself.

"I have no doubt as to that. I simply need to...ensure that I am not mistaking things. I remember to little of the early stages too be sure I'm not misinterpreting things. That is all."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am
Jessi looked in confusion at Daniel. "Misread what?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 am
Daniel waved a hand, taking in the street they were walking down.

"You know. Everything. Especially...people."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 am
Jessi shook her head. "No... I'm sorry, Daniel, I don't know what you mean."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 am
Daniel didn't look back at Jessi, but he did wave his other hand in her general direction.

"You know. People. Understanding what they mean, what the intent is behind what they say. Like...you. I don't know, I don't think, I've done very well at understanding. And I apologize for that."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games