Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:22 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai listened and became very quiet as the words sunk in. That's why he had been so...cold and distant. And Sai could only feel uncomfortable. He knew that Shou tried to talk to Jun. Things didn't go well. Now he knew why.

"So that's why he hurt Shou...I could feel the upset within. But...why?" The pads of Sai's fingers patted his lips while he tried to think. Something wasn't quite right but he couldn't put a finger on it.

"Your contracts will be very difficult to break. It would take a very good lawyer to find the right loop holes to get out of it." Sai answered as he considered options but he said nothing of Shou. He knew too much. The reasons why Shou would have to stay. But he did want Naoko out...to safer waters. Although Ohayou was embattled and that may not be as safe as he hoped.

"I think if you could move to Ohayou...that would be wonderful, Naoko. And I agree, Smash is not what it used to be. But you have to be careful if you decide to go. Matsumoto Izo doesn't like to lose his stars. I'd worry about what he might do. Staying close to Shou could protect you some from him but if you move to Ohayou you'd have watch your back unless Ohayou afforded you bodyguards." said Sai as his worry spread within. Izo was dangerous and Yamada-san's goals needed more time. If Shou could just walk away...god...that part was very complex. Even if he also had knowledge that Yamada hide a loophole in the contract, Sai also knew that Izo would never be able to handle that blow. Shou would be in danger for as long as Izo lived...Shou and everyone connected to him. While Shou wasn't the only star in Smash. He was the top grossing star.

"Yes, I bet you are still a leech at times." he said with a knowing smile. He had a feeling that his younger brother might even be a worse leech than he was as a child. "And you're a wiggle worm at night too. I feel sorry for Ryuukaze-san." he teased Naoko back before saying, "It's been a long time since we've just chatted like this."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well I... was wondering if Yamada-san is trustworthy." Naoko replied seriously. "If I could ask him to look into it... because I know if Izo found out we were thinking it..." the blond shook his head. "That man's a demon, I swear. Maybe even worse."

But then Sai teased him and the pianist couldn't help but laugh. "Hey, he likes that I squirm." Naoko winked, but then nodded. "It's been too long. I've missed you... some times more than others but... I think this holiday will be a good time for us to reconnect. If, you know, you can stay you for a while. SOOOOOOO I promise not to be very stressful. And if something's going to trigger a change, tell me. I want YOU, niisan."

Stretching his arms over his head, Naoko then remembered the bentos.
He'd even gotten one for Ko-kun.
"Lets warm these up and eat, ne? I'm starving, and from the look of it... Ko-kun could use a balanced bento."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:27 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy was silent as Yuuji released his emotions, every single one of them. Standing there, he couldn't help but feel sympathy for the man because here was a soul in desperate pain and there was little he could do to make it better right now.

He didn't get angry even though the things said about Akihiko were down right devastating if the media got a hold of it. Akihiko dug his own pit. And how he dealt with this in the future would define the man. Izzy had warned Akihiko so many times as a manager....as a friend. But his star...his love never listened...or at least never took it to heart.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before turning towards the door. Walking away, he set his fingers on the knob then looked back, "You know you don't have to do this all yourself. Sometimes it's ok to say you need help. While you may not like me for how I fit into your world, I'm not heartless. It was wrong of me though to have Akihiko come to ask you. And I'm sorry for that. He's just beginning to realize that this hell you and he go through isn't what Yuriko would have wanted for the two of you. It isn't healthy for him...it's not healthy for you. He's still learning to change and that will take time. If the cane kills his career, then he'll have learned a lesson that he will never forget. That's just the reality of it all."

But the second problem, Yuuji's son. Now he understood the connection and why some things happened as they did. "I know I can't make this any easier on you Takagi-san. But...from my own perspective and the things I've suffered, I can understand your pain. If I can find a way to help you, I will." His words were gentle and understanding but he didn't approach any closer because he could tell that Yuuji was having trouble controlling himself.

Turning the knob, he opened the door, "I won't ask for the secret you keep. Because I do understand....more than you realize." Once outside the door he gently shut it and felt as if the world had given him a little space of hell complete with a residency. Walking down the hall way, he didn't go to his room. Right now, listening to Akihiko's thoughts about what happened could bring the wrong response from his lips. 'I told you so.' came to mind.

What he needed was time to clear his head and figure out a real plan. One that would douse the media's spin of this event if the cane were to come to light. He knew it would so how could he keep things from going crazy. Ohayou probably would take another serious blow maybe seal its fate if Hiroki didn't take the reigns.

So he wandered out of the house and down to the garage. There he sat down in his Lotus and closed the door. He wasn't stupid enough to leave knowing how this morning went but he need some time to think. Turning the key, he just brought up the electrical components and listend to the radio. The music was so soothing to his own aching head.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 pm

About ten minutes after Izzy got in the Lotus, blue eyes opened slowly and Akihiko regained consciousness.
He noticed Michi and smirked, "I'll be glad when my mind stops overloading." the musician spoke, though the smirk never reached his eyes.

"Where's Izzy?" Narcissus asked, sitting up then wincing. "Effing Yuuji... my back felt fine before!" he shook his head, then lay back down, obviously dizzy. "Okay, going to stay like this a while. Sorry, Michi-kun. But before you lay into me it was all in self defense. Honest." the man held up his now clean hands.

There was a long pause and then the young tiger changed the subject.
"So, how was your morning so far?"

He figured that if Izzy wasn't there, it meant that Izzy probably was either talking to Yuuji or trying to figure out what to do with the information he'd gotten.

Narcissus would be ruined... unless he could spin it. But how? 'So sorry fans, my cousin slipped on my cane and it smashed his head hard enough to cause a concussion.' just wasn't going to cut it!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yamada-san? I have no doubts about Yamada-san. He does have his own agenda but...He won't betray you to Matsumoto-san if that is what you want to know." answered Sai as he watched his brother for a moment. He wanted Naoko to be safe so that meant he should probably talk to Yamada-san and get his opinion and help when he could get the man alone next.

"I'll try to stick around as long as I can. And I'll try to tell you if I can. But sometimes, it just happens and I'm caught unaware." Sai replied with a gentle smile. "I've missed you too. And yes, we could get a Christmas tree and maybe give little Ko a good holiday. I'm sure that he'd like that. No stress would be marvelous." If only that could happen. Maybe if they were lucky it would be a possibility but he surely doubted that they'd get away with a stress free holiday.

"Good idea. I'm sure that he's probably hungry. Kids need a lot more food...and I doubt he was fed that well." Sai sighed as he thought about the poor kid. He wondered who the parents really were. Probably sick with worry or worse. He guessed they weren't dead because if they were, his capturers probably wouldn't have kept him alive.

--------

Meanwhile, Ko put his hand into the box and picked up the mouse. His smile became big as the little mouse started to sniff him and snuggle his hand. Ko patted the boy mouse and thought hard on a name. Very hard. Then, a short name popped in to his head from nowhere, "Aki". He actually spoke the one word and quickly glanced around to see if anyone was looking. But no one was in there. He lifted the mouse up and looked into its small beady eyes. "Nezumi no namae wa Aki desu." he whispered softly before putting the small mouse back into the box. The name was familiar but he wasn't clear why. But the name was cute and small. This was important for a mouse...right?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:15 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy let the seat fall back in his tiny car and stared at the ceiling soul searching. He tried to spin the issues so many directions because this was a problem he could address up front. Yuuji's other problem would take time, even though...in his heart he so wished he could address that one first.

He thought about Shou for a moment and wondered what the mercurial star would do if it were him. He'd spin a fantasy around the issue...he'd use that horror and make it something...acceptable. That is what Shou would do because Shou was a master of changing the perceived reality.

So what could Izzy do with something like that. Something he could move quickly on. Ok...so he had a prop - a cane. And blood and finger prints. In a hotel room. He was in LA. The had gone Shopping. Mm...Akihiko had a new album out about him. Ok so whatever happened it had to be...

Mmm....maybe he could spin it this way. Akihiko wanted to show Yuuji a new act for a possible routine for his future tour. He spun around and didn't realize the distance and clocked Yuuji squarely in the head. Of course that would force Akhiko to add some cane or something to his future tour. Also, they could play up the disappearance of the item as a theft. That part should be reported to the LA cops so they didn't appear as if they were hiding anything. Mm...if Hiroki's nose came up...then maybe he could spin off that his brain injury had aggravated his mood then. Which was true. Akihiko could make a donation to anger management or abuse services. Maybe even sit down with a class and listen in.

When Izzy opened his eyes, he realized he'd have to thank Shou again for being so...instrumental in his own ability to see beyond the box.

Tilting the seat up, he turned off his car and walked back inside making his way upstairs and finally entering his bedroom once more.

-----

Meanwhile before Izzy's return, Michi tilted his head and smiled at Akihiko. I'm glad you're ok. You've a bad habit of scaring the crap out of me." he admitted as he leaned back on his hands against the bed. "I'm doing ok today. I got real sleep. I actually spread out like a giant X on the bed and zoned out to dreamland. Didn't get as much TV in as I wanted. But, it's Ok. I think I'll get in some today if I don't borrow a computer and surf the internet. Feels like forever since I've done that too."

"Man, I don't even want to ask how things are with you because I have a feeling it's really bad again. You just don't get a break Akihiko. Is it anything I can help with?" He did ask that even if he didn't ask what happened. Sometimes Michi just couldn't help but try to do the right thing even if he was rather shy of the answers nowadays. "I'm guessing it's Takagi-san again. But yeah. If you need my help just ask. Mm...in the mean time let me see that back. You're acting like its bugging you."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:03 pm

"Bugging me?" Akihiko looked at Michi as if he'd grown a second head. "Seeing how it was shoved hard into a textured wall... yeah... I'd say 'bugging me' is an understatement." the musician replied as he unbuttoned the shirt and gingerly took it off.

There were little indents where some of the more textured spots had dug in.
"Why do you think I was defending myself? My back hurt." but then he blinked. "Wait... I didn't tell you that, did I? Damn... um... well I was defending myself. One of the few people who can kick my a**... well, tried to do just that."

He was feeling fine, except the back pain, and his head was still a little dizzy... but he wasn't angry.
Which was odd since usually confrontations with Yuuji ended in his anger.
But then again, he'd promised to do their conversation in a civil manner... it just so happened that civility, on the part of his cousin, turned into rage.

"Izzy didn't go talk to him, did he?" Narcissus suddenly asked, a bit worried about his lover.

What if Takagi didn't use some sort of restraint?
What if he'd snapped at Izzy just like he had at Akihiko?

As Naoko was warming up the bentos, he smiled to his brother. "A real proper Christmas... god how long has it been since we spent the holidays together?" he asked, unable to contain his excitement over the idea. "If things go well with Ko-kun, maybe we can take him on a vacation with us? You, niisan, promised me an onsen trip. And I'm still waiting on that trip to Kyoto that Ryu-kun promised too." the blond frowned. "Am I that annoying to go on holiday with?"

Getting Ko-kun's bento out of the microwave, he put Sai's in next. "Look, I've an idea. We promised not to get too close to Ko-kun, right? Well... what if we took our bentos and fantas into the tv room too? It may make him feel better to see us eating with him, even if it is from a distance."

Once Sai's was warmed, Naoko put his in. "Well we're obviously going to have SOME stress... I mean, a little boy's been dropped in your lap, literally. So that won't come without a little bit of problem. But I think it will be a relatively stress free time... especially if Yamada-san can explain everything to us."

Handing Sai his bento, Naoko took his own out of the microwave and, Ko's in hand as well, headed into the living room.
"Ko-kun." the blond spoke, nodding toward the RC car and then holding up his bento, chopsticks balanced on top.
In other words, 'drive the car over here so I can give you dinner.'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"I did promise you a trip to an onsen. Actually...." he paused for a moment as if in thought then walked out of the room. After a few minutes he returned with an envelope. "Shou got this for Christmas at the Music Industry Party in LA. I wonder if he'd mind us using them?" He held out the envelope so Naoko could take a peek.

"That's a great idea. He needs to get used to us right?" Sai answered as he watched Naoko prepared the food. Why did this remind him of being at home again when they all lived in the same place as a family. That warmed him up a little as he took the bento that Naoko had prepared.

"Yes, I know their will be stress but..well you know. Shou and I, really have had quite an extra helping lately." he said before following Naoko into the living room. Sitting down where he was before, he watched Naoko do his magic.

-------

Ko looked up from his place on the couch. Box right beside his head and the soda close by too. The popcorn bowl was empty by now. His eyes snapped over to Naoko when his name was spoken. It took him a second to realize what Naoko wanted because he wouldn't come closer to get the food. Then he looked over at the car and enlightenment came to his face. After a moment, Ko sat up and set Aki aside to pick up the RC. He looked at the buttons then slowly got the car to go across the floor. He didn't have perfect control of it yet but eventually, it ended up tapping into Naoko's foot.

-------

Sai opened his bento and took a bite, "Mm...not bad. The combini around here must be a 7-11. Because this tastes better than the Shopmart food. I noticed cheese sticks, eggs and lots of regular food in the frig so it seems like we won't have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. Maybe I'll make pancakes and eggs in the morning if you both want some."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Michi frowned a little as he helped Akihiko with the shirt. "Hey don't give me that. Considering I put the packs on it the other day and Ishi-san planned on helping you last night, I didn't expect you to be in textured wall today."

Michi leaned in and slowly started working on what he could. "I'll go get Ice packs as soon as Ishi-san returns. Yeah, Ishi-san told me you were defending yourself. But yeah...mm...well yes, he did go to talk to Takagi-san. But I've not heard any yelling or anyone being thrown around so maybe it's gone better than your try."

He didn't have a clue what was going on but all he could think of was that it turned out similar to the day before. Ugly. And no, he really didn't want to know how ugly it had gotten.

-------

"Yes, I did go talk to him." Izzy said as he entered the room. "And I'm ok. He restrained himself quite well. Thank you Michi for your help. I really appreciate it."

Izzy didn't say much more as Michi worked on Akihiko. He figured there was no reason to give any more tension to the situation and considering Michi had been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately, he wasn't about to add to that.

--------

Michi nodded and smiled, "Any time. I'm going to go get the Ice packs now. I'll be right back."

-------

As Michi left, Izzy looked over at Akihiko and sighed, I've been informed of the cane and the boy. I think enough is said there. So I've been out in the car trying to figure out how to deal with the matter since we can still move on the first issue. The second will take a lot more time."

"Really, though, before I speak my piece on how we can save your career. I really want to know how you're feeling. What do you think you should do?" he asked as he leaned against his dresser. Akihiko would never learn anything if he just jumped in and salvaged this mess.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Naoko took the envelope into the living room with him, intending to look at it as soon as he sat down.
The blond couldn't help but smile as he put Ko's bento on the tray and let the boy drive it back to himself. Then, Naoko sat down on the floor, between the sofa and Sai's chair, since the only other sitting space was the sofa itself, and opened his bento.

"Ittadakimasu!" Naoko said cheerfully, breaking his disposable chopsticks at the top and digging in.
After a few bites he set the bento on the floor then immediately picked up the envelope...

"Onsen passes!" amber eyes focused on Sai immediately. "How did he get these?! I can't wait to go! Just think of the food and the hot baths and mmmmmmm....." he was obviously excited but...
Some of that excitement was for show.
Excitement could be contagious, and if somehow it brought Ko a little more out of his protective shell, the better.

"Niisan this is great!" he looked to the boy. "Do you want to go with us?" Naoko asked with a smile, forcing as much joy and excitement into the gesture as humanly possible. "You can bring the little mouse too! Just think of it, Ko-kun. The snow... delicious food, all you can eat! You can build snowmen or make snow angels and take hot springs baths! Maybe the monkey's will come down from the mountains and join us?" the pianist laughed, an almost child-like sound.

But then what Sai said turned his head. "Pancakes? You're serious?" he asked before laughing again, this time it wasn't as child-like, but a sound that was completely amused.
"I haven't had pancakes since I was Ko-kun's age!" the young Oumori spoke, smiling to the boy again. "Niisan makes THE best pancakes." he said with a happy wink.

"Arigatou Michi-kun." Akihiko spoke when the man left to get ice.

Blue eyes moved to Izzy, the musician remaining where he was laying, on his stomach of course, listening to his lover.
"You went to think in a car?" the man couldn't help but laugh softly. "Ah, Ruki... you never cease to amuse me."

But it was easy to tell from the man's gaze... that he wasn't amused.
He was upset... slightly panicked... and obviously trying to figure out what in hell to do.

"How I'm feeling and what I should do?" Akihiko replied with a sigh, thinking it over for a moment. "Depressed. Shocked. Scared. I know I'm violent... I can't blame anyone for it. I deal with my problems in ways normal people wouldn't. It'd be easier if I was a drunk or something, ne?" another sigh and the young Koyasu moved to put his forehead on his arms, face turned down to the bed.

"As much as I hate Yuuji... I don't blame him for feeling how he feels right now. I've never met his son. I never wanted to. But I also don't enjoy the idea of what's happened... what IS happening... to him." blue eyes closed, though it would be impossible for Izzy to see. "When we go home the media will have a field day. I'll be everywhere... and not in a good way. Hell, I'll be lucky to still have a job with Ohayou... and I doubt any other company would hire me." then he laughed darkly. "Except maybe SMASH... but like I said before, I'd rather die than be under contract to that sadistic b*****d..."

With a wince, Akihiko pushed himself to his knees and sat up, facing Izzy. "I talked to you before about retiring from music to better focus on the business aspect... but I don't want to do that yet... not when I've finally found some good inspiration..."

He moved gingerly, now sitting on the bed, his legs hanging off, feet on the floor. "I don't know how to spin the story to my advantage... I haven't had time to think about how to do that actually... but I know I'll have to. I can't just fess up to assault. That would be giving up. I've done wrong. I know that. But letting myself get ruined will only hurt Ohayou. Right now... it's hurting enough as is."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"I don't have a clue." Sai admitted as he dug into the bento. "But maybe I can tell you later when I put my mask back on." Sai didn't want to confuse the boy too much. He knew Shou had to have introduced himself to the kid and well how could he just say that he was someone else?

------

Ko took his bento from the car and opened it up looking at the mini hot dogs, rice covered with gooey eggs and tofu with a hot bbq sauce. He started scarfing the food down because he hadn't had a good meal like this in ages. Then he started coughing because he had eaten so fast.

------

"Whoa Whoa Ko-kun! If you eat to fast you'll throw up. Slow down." Sai said as he watched the boy. "Maybe we should prepare another bento. He's really hungry."

-------

Ko took his bottle of soda and slurped it down to clear his throat. He then tried to slow down with the food because he really didn't want to be sick. But then Naoko's question and really cheery talk distracted him. An onsen? Really? He tilted his head in disbelief. They wanted to take him with them like a real....vacation? And he could play? For real? His eyes lit up just a little bit as if Naoko keyed in on important things. But then Ko's mouth opened just a little, "Mmmoonke?" He couldn't believe that monkey were going to come down from the mountains. But then he realized he had just opened his mouth! Quickly he shut it like a vice and back into the arm of the couch. But when they didn't even come at him, it almost seemed strange.

He didn't know what to say. But it sounded like Naoko wanted him to choose. Pressing his lips together, he nodded trying to say yes in the safest way.

Although the next comment about pancakes gave him a small memory of another man's hands putting a plate in front of him. A bento close by. Things that used to be. His eyes didn't see the face because things were just too painful. He didn't want to think about what he had lost ever again. But but...these new people..Shou...Naoko..were his...Uncles? And it would be ok? Something good right?

"I want pancakes." was the small whisper that came out of the boy's mouth as he sniffled back a lost memory.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Naoko couldn't help but giggle at Ko's words of monkeys. "Yep, monkeys. I saw it on a show once. These white furry monkeys come down from the mountains and go swimming in the hot springs! Maybe we can see them, ne? Oh and they sell bags of rice at the onsen that you can throw to the monkeys to feed them." the blond imitated it, using a mini hot dog and tossing it at Sai playfully.
Luckily, it landed in his bento.

"Sometimes the monkeys will even dive down under the water, holding their breath, and scoop up handfuls of the rice and grains and start licking them off their wet paws." in a completely random act... Naoko put the base of the palm of his hand on top of his rice, which lucky just had an umeboshi in the middle, and then imitated the monkey actions by licking the grains off his hand. "They do it like that!" he beamed at Ko, acting as if proud of himself that he could imitate a monkey oh-so-well."

But then the blond's expression softened, hearing that teeny tiny whisper. "I want pancakes too." he whispered back to Ko, as if sharing a secret. "And donuts... but maybe I'll have to save that one for another day. OH! That reminds me!" getting to his feet, Naoko dashed into the kitchen.

He returned with another bottle of fanta, carefully rolling it across the floor to Ko since the boy's other bottle was almost empty thanks to nearly choking on his bento.
"I put another bento in the microwave for you, Ko-kun, for when you're finished with that one... plus...." he held up a a thin rectangular box.

"Coconut almond pocky" was written on the blue package and he carefully tossed it toward Ko, so that it would land on the sofa cushion farthest from him.

"THAT, is all yours Ko-kun. Your dessert and your reward for minding Yamada-san until your uncle Shou came home." the pianist smiled before picking up his own bento and chopsticks and beginning to eat some more.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes, I did. And I would have taken a drive but I was afraid you and my family would get worried. So I stayed in the garage." he answered as he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed where it was still warm from Michi.

Izzy listened to Akihiko's words and he could tell the man was still reeling from the news. "I'm thinking that you need to see a psychologist and work out these issues. It's long over do Akihiko. You're a bomb waiting for something to set you off and this issue...this one could ruin you. If it's not handled quickly. I'm going to help you get out of this but you have to promise me to get help and see a psychologist. Someone that can help you clear out your closet and be in control."

His words were very direct because he couldn't fool around with this issue anymore. If he pulled Akihiko out of this mess, then he'd have to take responsibility for a change.

"Long ago Yuuji was at fault but now it is you. He's so overwhelmed, angry and sad that I'm surprised he can work at all with you. You're killing him from the inside out. And...in a way so am I. He can't even look at us without thinking of his boy's world. Right now, he shouldn't be working. He shouldn't be watching over you. I can't believe that he's been forced to suffer like he has. Your grandfather really...really makes me angry." His fingers clasped to each other as he seethed inside and he took a deep breath.

"For now though, I can't do much for that even if I wanted to. So I've got to focus on your issue first. So this is my idea. We're spinning it as an accident. You went to Yuuji's hotel room to show him an idea for a routine on your latest tour. You screwed up and misjudged the distance and clocked Yuuji in the head with the cane. You'll have to make up something in your tour with an object like a cane...whatever. We call the LA police and tell them of the theft. That way people are not wondering why we didn't report it. Then...if something is said about why Yuuji was walking around it's because he said he felt fine. Only later did we realize that he needed some medical attention. Which is true for the most part. Then, after that, if Hiroki's nose comes up, you talk about the issues you had with your head. That much is true so you can use that easily. As for me, when they ask about your actions in the club, again that was just before the quake and the tsunami and your surgery. Lay on a dose of how utterly stressed you've been and maybe a bit traumatized by everything from my disappearance to all those hurt etc. After all this, you go on tv and make a gesture to those who do need help for anger issues, brain tumors or whatever help you can figure out that you're willing to do."

He paused for a moment and turned to look at Akihiko in the eyes wondering how much the man took in, could grasp and refine from there. "You are a lot of work, my star." Izzy whispered as he rubbed his own forehead. He knew he'd have to act on things soon if any of this were to be done. And he hoped he had covered most of the bases. Izzy really didn't like to lose...and he certain didn't want Narcissus' star to fall.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Akihiko listened... digested... and actually didn't speak for a very long time.
It wasn't because he disagreed or was unsure... it was because he was thinking furiously.

Izzy was right. This could work. He hadn't thought of it because he was so damn overwhelmed that...

"I'm surprised you thought of that with as stressed as you've been." Narcissus replied with a slight smirk, blue eyes focused on his lover. "Okay so I do all those things. Maybe I have a cane, or a walking stick, something classy, and I'm walking along the beach or rather the beach is projected behind me and off the stage setting and the roar of the ocean and... no wait I'm not going to discuss this with you right now because you don't need to be reminded of the ocean." Akihiko shook his head as if he were telling himself how stupid that was. "At any rate people know that the proceeds of the Narcissus only version will be going to the victims in Hawaii, which means that I can incorporate what happened into the stage setting and theme. I can work the walking stick into the stage setting... the choreography. I need to open the show with a bang anyway, so we could say that I was demonstrating a sudden baton like twirl of the cane and it went horribly wrong. I could then say that, since it did injure Yuuji, I decided to do something simpler on the tour, that way I wouldn't risk it hitting a band member or security or someone in the audience. That way, I don't even have to come up with what I did."

Which would be so much easier on the man...
Talking a mile a minute was an obvious sign that Akihiko's brain was working quickly, faster than usual... because he wanted out of this fiasco as soon as possible.

"You report the theft of the cane AND of a sealed envelope which held an Ohayou signed contract. Just don't say who's it was." Narcissus didn't move, since he knew Michi would be back soon. "We don't use Yuuji. At all. He can do whatever he damn well likes but the moment ojisan's dead my cousin's getting a desk job. Maybe PR. Who knows. But having him tail us is ridiculous with everything that's going on. It's like twisting the knife in the man's gut and I agree that such an action is insufferable." sighing, the musician continued quickly. "Actions at the club and actions against Hiroki were both due to brain trauma. I've been traumatized by recent events that began to accumulate ever since your abduction during the charity benefit dinner. I'll donate to a neurological center. How's that sound?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I can get started on these things. And I think it sounds good. But....will you promise to get help? See a psychologist and work out this problem?" asked Izzy again; noting that Akihiko had not said anything about the part that was important to Izzy.

"I'm sure we can save your career with this but I want to know how you're going to change, Akihiko. This can never happen again. What you did in 5 minutes is going to take a mountain to fix. I want to know that you really understand what I'm saying. I'm talking as your manager and the person that loves you. If your not willing to get help then fixing this is only going to patch up a problem that will appear again." He sighed softly and ran his fingers through his hair. Yes, the comment about the beach sent a shiver right through him and he was stressed over the stress he had been trying to shed from being on a boat surviving on beans.

No Merry Christmas for him coming this year, obviously. He might as well forget that party for his birthday. Heck, even his moments alone with Akihiko were...filled with...how to solve the next Akihiko made problem...or the next Yuuji problem. And now, he was the target of a possible hit? Sadly, he remembered how peaceful the night time on the boat was. A time when he though he'd never get home. But still there was the stars and Shou singing some strange song to the moon. Did Shou have as many problems? Ok wrong question....Shou was....unstable. Did Shou's problems aggravate the world so greatly that he couldn't sleep at night?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games