Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:32 am
Laptop is on its way back to me I may be back soon i will keep you up to date.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:59 am
Tutoring a middle schooler, head of the Shakespeare Festival, violin, choir, ACT prep, honors classes, and possibly adding piano in there. I will be on the fritz for an indefinite time...

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:19 am
People of HPGoG, I am very sorry about my absence. I just haven't been able to keep up with everything this year and I can't find the time to get online at all. And so, I am very sorry to say, but I'll be quitting this guild since I just can't keep up with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:04 pm
If you have not noticed I am back, Computer is here and working great!  

Oshenukhar

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:22 pm
My computer seems to have a trojan that my antivirus wont take care of, that is affecting my ability to use the internet. So I'll be gone for a couple days or so while I reformat my laptop and reinstall everything. I shouldn't be gone more than a week though.

UPDATE: System wiped clean, essentials have been restored. I should be able to post more often again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:53 pm
Well,I won't be able to come online for an undefined time because I have no Internet,and until my Internet connection gets fixed (which I believe might take a while[maybe a week])I wont be able to come online.Hope I can get it fixed before.
(this is horrible!!!! I've been like this for the last 3 days)

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 am
I'm afraid I wont be able to post in forums until 17th November 2010. Its my university finals. Damn!! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:20 pm
████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

I am so sorry i said i would make the banners, and signed up for so many classes; i have to take a break from the internet, because my real life is getting way out of hand - with my grandfather getting cancer so my mom suddenly wants us to move, so we're refinancing our house, and i have midterms in two weeks, and my project is starting next week ... i just don't have time for everything and need to stop getting on Gaia/Facebook/Twitter/etc. I'm so sorry :C

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rozaette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 pm
I am a new member formerly Helena 2008, changed my name to Rozaette.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:08 pm
Mirmirfied44 has changed her username to Risky_Popcorn. Just saying. smile  

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:14 am
After what seemed a decade I finally got my internet fixed!!!!!(can you believe it's was going to take them 10 days??goshhh)I have no idea how long it's been I stopped counting after a while lol but im back and that is great news biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 pm
So guys,
I'm quitting the guild. Just to let you know. Although I really love harry potter, and this guild, I need to be focusing on other things right now. I'm trying to get into either Berklee College of Music or DePaul university, and so I'm taking IB classes, and I have drumline 4 days a week, and I'm first chair flute. So I need to practice, a lot. And I need to have time to do my homework and not have to worry about not getting my homework for this done on time.
Sorry.
-Miranda

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:54 am
i will be gone for a week maybe more, hopefully not college finals are coming and i need that time to roast my brain...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 pm
I have a message from Stardust Muse (she told it to me):

Stardust Muse
My mom is just evil. She is pushing me to join all these stupid school things and loading me up with work. Whenever I try to get on the computer, she tells me to get off. And my dad is never home most of the day because of his job so he can't take my side.

Sorry I just can't get on gaia much anymore. Or the internet, really.

Just thought I would let y'all know.

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:28 pm
Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies
I have a message from Stardust Muse (she told it to me):

Stardust Muse
My mom is just evil. She is pushing me to join all these stupid school things and loading me up with work. Whenever I try to get on the computer, she tells me to get off. And my dad is never home most of the day because of his job so he can't take my side.

Sorry I just can't get on gaia much anymore. Or the internet, really.

Just thought I would let y'all know.

Well that sucks! I just asked for a Id card like 2 weeks ago. Oh well, it's just a game rite?  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff