Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:55 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly walked into the living room and sat down next to Derrek. "Um..Hey.." she said,moving her hair behind her ear. "Um..Just wondering if you were ok.." she said,a emotionless expression plastered on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:02 am
Derrek stared a head for a moment then rested his head on lilly's shoulder. "I'm not sure." he said through tears.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:06 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly sighed and turned towards Derrek. Then hugged him tightly. "It's ok..." she said softly. Then out of nowhere she broke the hug then kissed him softly on the lips.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:16 am
Derrek pulled from the kiss. "what was that?" he asked quietly, his eyes wide and confused.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:19 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly blushed. "I dont know...I don't know what came over me.." she said,scooting away from him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:26 am
He looked at her and sighed. "Please don't make this any more complicated." Derrek said glumly. He really did not need another person thrown into this tangled web of love and lies.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:29 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"I'm not trying too...I've liked you since the first grade but then you started to like boys which left me stranded." she sighed,turning the other way so she couldnt see his face. "Now I don't know who I like anymore..' she sighed again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:34 am
Derrek frowned. "You liked me?" he said skeptically. Derrek moved closer to her, "Since first grade? wow." he muttered. god i must sound stupid. he thought as he wrapped an arm around lilly. "i'm sorry..." he mumbled. He sighed, "If its any consolation, i think i'm going to be single soon...if i'm not right now. So i'll be available." he said, a poor attempt to lighte the mood.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:37 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly sobbed a little and wiped some tears from her eyes. "I'm sorry..If it's too sudden.." she said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:41 am
Derrek hugged her close. It was so hard to see such a good friend so sad. He kissed her cheek and gave her a smile. "Please, stop crying..." he said quietly.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:43 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly hugged him back tightly and stopped crying. "Thank you.." she said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:46 am
"No problem." he said, still holding her to him. I never thought she liked me...boy am i oblivious.. he thought as he remembered all the good times they shared when they were younger.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:49 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly chuckled. "Y'know..I always thought you were the cutest guy in here.." she giggled.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:52 am
"Heh.." he blushed a little. "did you now?" Derrek smiled. "Well i think your pretty darn cute too..." he said softly, hoping she didn't think he was coming on to her.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:54 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
"Aww..You're just saying that dork.." she said,punching his arm playfully.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games