Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:58 pm
Tai looked up at him, "Then why'd you say you didn't, huh mister?" She said poking his shoulder a few times.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:25 pm
Aya laughed quietly. "I was thinking of something else..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:47 pm
"What were you thinking about then?" Tai asked verious curious. Afterall, she was part cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:21 pm
Izumi walked outside, it had been quiet, she was joined by Dark and Sanzo, "Have the perimeters been secured?" she asked, she wasn't going to let anyone enter this school.

Dark nodded, "Yeah, but there's something I think you should see..." he muttered, his young face was pale.

"Yeah..It seems like even though we took care of the barriers, someone got inside...there's a message." Sanzo added, just as pale, he was taking longer drags of his cigarette than should be legally allowed. "This way..." He muttered, sprinting to the hall that had just recently been blocked off by the samurai teachers, keeping the curious students away.

Izumi walked calmly through the throng of students and saw the message, "No way..." she muttered, turning pale. It was a message in blood...lots of it...and there was a dead student at the of the message on the wall. She wanted to puke, she read the message...it was only two words: "We're coming".

"We identified the boy there as a student that used to go here, he was an orphan that we accepted a while back." Dark explained, kneeling over the boy and closing his eyes. He had to only be about thirteen years old. Dark stood up and punched the wall, leaving a dent.

"Calm down, Professor Mousey..." Izumi barked slowly, keeping calm for everyone that needed it. "Get everyone out of here and I'll clean this up."  

Miriana Palefire

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:16 pm
Tiffany walked through the hallways, carrying her stuff. "Dorm 7... 8... and dorm number 9," she took out her key and unlocked the door. She stepped inside quietly, only to stub her toe on the door frame and trip on the mat. "Ouch!" She said as she hit the floor. She pushed herself up and grabbed her duffle bag and suitcase. "Hello? Anyone home?" She called out, wondering if her rooommate was here. She took out her slip of paper and read it again. "Dorm 9, roommate's name is Johnny... Johnny?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:14 pm
Tiffany looked around the dorm room. It was pretty big, really nice too. She noticed one of the beds had stuff on it and around it, so she chose the empty bed that was still made. She dropped her stuff on top of it and called out her roommate's name again. "Johnny?"  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:41 pm
Sakira sat in her room, praticing her magic skills. A magic circle was around her and there was a dummy in the middle of it. "Cold bolt." She said as a bunching of sharp pieces of ice came down on the dummy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:23 pm
((o.O; And here I am, trying to make plot...and it's being ignored...XD Hahahaha! Kay, I guess I'll have to try something else.))  

Miriana Palefire

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:33 pm
Miriana Palefire
((o.O; And here I am, trying to make plot...and it's being ignored...XD Hahahaha! Kay, I guess I'll have to try something else.))
[[Sorry >.< I'll follow it]]

Sakira walked out her room to find blood on the wall that said 'We're coming." Sakira was scared to death. "What does that mean?" She asked the headmistress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:55 am
SweetHugz
Miriana Palefire
[[Sorry >.< I'll follow it]]

Sakira walked out her room to find blood on the wall that said 'We're coming." Sakira was scared to death. "What does that mean?" She asked the headmistress.

Tiffany walked through the hallways and came upon the scene. "Wow, not something you'd expect to see on your first day," she commented.  

amore_mia_bella

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:42 pm
Izumi glared nervously at the sign, "We need to get everyone away..." she turned around and saw Sakira and Tiffany. "I can't begin to tell you-" She began but was interrupted by the yells from the students, friends of the victim, and those of the curious. "CALM DOWN!" She yelled.

Dark blinked, something was wrong, he felt like a bucket of cold water had been thrown on him, "Izumi, make sure no one goes outside..." he muttered. "Wiz!" He called, a small white rabbit looking creature jumped up and landed on his shoulder with a soft, "Kyuu?" his big eyes looking at Dark's handsome face. "You know what to do little guy." He replied, Wiz suddenly changed into a large black winged creature, changing again, he became a pair of large black wings for Dark. Flapping the wings he soared down the hall and through the front door.

Hovering in the air, he could feel it, someone familiar that he'd hoped to never see again...

"Nice to see you again...Phantom Thief Dark Mousey..."

Dark swung around and saw Krad, a man in white that seemed like the complete opposite of Dark. "What are you doing here?!"

Krad laughed, "I should ask you the same, but since you asked first...none of your business, thief." he replied.

Dark looked around, he saw black creatures coming from the shadows, "These arn't your's...who are you working with?!" he called, seeing the creatures were swarming under him.

"I'm working with more than one person you know...I only agreed because they promised I could take your head." Krad replied.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kambei walked to a window to see Dark was being surrounded by these creatures, "We need to go help him." he said to the rest of his group, whom nodded and ran towards the door.

Izumi groaned, "This is not something I was expecting to happen...Everyone! Go to your dorms!!! Don't you DARE think of going outside!!" she ordered the students.

Edward frowned, "Like hell that's going to happen, I'm not letting them have all the fun..." he growled under his breath as he ran towards another exit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:46 pm
Tiffany watched Edward run off. She followed him and said, "Hey wait! I want to come too!"  

amore_mia_bella

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:58 pm
Edward looked back at her, "I'd rather get in trouble rather than me AND you." he said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:05 pm
"And ruin the fun? I'd rather go with you. I can't find my roommate so I might as well do something interesting," she said, flipping her red hair over her shoulder.  

amore_mia_bella

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:18 pm
Aya's face drained of color. "Past..." He said quietly, almost a whisper.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff