Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:13 pm
Kathryn woke up a few hours later. She got up and went to shower, letting her hair down, it touched her waist. When she finished to found a white tank top but it had some cuts here and there and there was a big cut of where her chest area was. "Ugh.. Is all the shirts like this?" She thought as she found a mini skirt that had just one rip on the left side.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:17 pm
Spencer heard the shower and figured that Kathryn had woke up. He walked downstairs and saw that she was out. "If you want, we can go out and but you some new clothes." he said, trying to ignore the rip on the short near her chest.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:30 pm
"Okay but I don't think I can go out in public like this." Kathryn said pointing to her shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:49 am
"That's true. Here, take this." Spencer said taking off his shirt and revealing a muscle shirt. He handed the shirt to her. He was being unusually nice. He wondered why he was being so nice to her.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:55 am
Kathryn took the shirt. "Thanks." She slipped it over the tank top. "Shall we go now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:04 pm
"Yeah, sure. But let's ride the limo this time." Spencer said, that way she could ask him questions. "Come on." he said, as he started walking downstairs. 'Since when am I this nice!? She should have gotten a beating by now!' he though furiously yet still keeping a straight face.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:13 pm
[[Lol How cruel xD a beating j/k]]

"Okay." Kathryn followed him and held his arm with both of her hands. She can tell that Spencer would have gave her a beating already but she didn't care.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:16 pm
SweetHugz

"Okay." Kathryn followed him and held his arm with both of her hands. She can tell that Spencer would have gave her a beating already but she didn't care.
The school is open now.
Just to let you know.
>.<

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:37 pm
SweetHugz

((I know, but that ish how he is))

Spencer walked outside, not doing anything about Kathryn. He walked over to
the limo. "Be right back. Wait here." he said, pulling away and running back into the house and walking back out with the driver behind him. The driver opened the door for the both of them and Spencer got in. "Come on." he said nicely, waiting for her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:46 pm
Kathryn waited patiently until Spencer got back. When he came back and a driver opened the door for her, she hoped in. "So which place are we going to?" She asked curiously.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:48 pm
"I don't know, I figured you could chose." Spencer said. "Do you have anyplace in mind?" he added. He wondered what she would chose, or if she would chose anything at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:07 pm
"Nope you can chose." Kathryn said smiling at him. She had no idea what the best place was to shop since she was locked up in the cage for a while and she wasn't really used to this because she wasn't really allow to choose since she's a slave.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:18 pm
"We could go to the mall and you could pick a store there. Is that okay with you?" Spencer asked. Why the heck was he being so nice? He didn't know why, but he decided to go along with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:29 pm
"Okay sounds good with me." Kathryn shrugged her shoulders and they took off towards the mall.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:33 pm
"So, do you have any questions?" Spencer asked as they rounded a corner.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff