Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:53 pm
"..." Edin watched as he stood back up.

"It might be trying to talk to you, try and see if you can listen to it. Just close your eyes and speak to it..." He took a step towards Tsuyuna. "When you first awaken your avatar it takes a lot of energy out of you and makes you feel sick, so be careful and don't push yourself too much." Akane eyed her as she was taking her slow steps.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:09 pm
"Ha!" she said, "I'll be jus' fine. You'll see!" Shortly after the words left her lips she stumbled; But spritely she sprung back up on her feet despite the throbbing in her head. Determination -it was either what would help her in life or eventually kill her. She spun around and looked to NeoFidchell. "Hey NeoFidchell, I'm Tsuyuna." she said casually. To which NeoFidchell seemed to c**k its head at her. Tsuyuna's nose wrinkled in indignation, "Well I know ya already knew that! I was just establishin' the grounds to make sure that we were on the same page." NeoFidchell moved in closer to her. Warily she extended her shaking hand out to it, placing her fingers on its head. The sensations sent throughout her body were...indescribable! It was somewhat like winning the lottery, getting shocked by a tazer, sticking your arm on an ice cube, swimming in a hot tub, and discovering that the guy you like actually liked you in return -all at once!
She swiftly withdrew her hand and stared at it. "Whoa!" She looked to Edin with a smile. "C'mon Edin! Ya gotta feel this thing...It's incredible!" she called as she began to climb onto its lengthy body, exploring it as a child would a jungle-gym.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:27 pm
( Ahh sorry it took me forever to reply! D: )

Edin watched steadily, but then decided it might be okay to just touch it. He walked slowly towards it and reached his arm to NeoFidchell's head. His fingers barely touched it's head as a shock seemed to go throughout his body, keeping him from touching it. He slowly pulled his arm away. "I don't think it likes me.."

"Nah, it's probably because you're avatar hasn't awakened yet, so your character's not used to feeling such a great amount of power." Akane smiled and watched Tsuyuna. "So, should we-"

Edin interrupted. "My avatar? What do you mean? I don't even have one of those "Lost Weapons." Don't I have to have one to have an "avatar" or something?" He turned his head so he could see Akane. "I don't have anything like...an avatar. Even if it's not awakened."

"Of course you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to see NeoFidchell and my here Corby- ...Corbenik. Only Epitaph Users can see avatars. Meaning you must have one, just not awakened." Akane cocked his head as he continued. "Have you ever felt like something has been growing inside you..your character?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:56 pm
Tsuyuna frowned, "I wished he could've done this now." But what Akane said intrigued her. "So ya mean, Edin has an avatar? Awesome!" Swiftly she slid down NeoFidchell and landed squarely in front of Edin, her skin barely brushing against his. The slight touch sent another kind of shock-wave throughout her body, but she quickly stepped back in the blink of an eye -still only an inch from him. Her eyes gazed at him with excitement. "I can't wait until yours 'awakens', Edin!" she exclaimed with a grin.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:47 pm
"...no not really." Edin glanced over at Tsuyuna and attempted to smile. "Yeah."

"Really? Maybe you just need to learn more about "The World" and your character." Akane suggested. "That and you gotta find your Lost Weapon."

"...Tsuyuna, can we go look for it..? I mean, if you don't want to..that's fine...I..I just want to know how to use my avatar..I feel really weak compared to you guys.." Edin began walking towards Tsuyuna and NeoFidchell.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:39 pm
NeoFidchell seemed to tense up at his approach to Tsuyuna, but relaxed suddenly as if he sensed that it was alright with her. "Oh no, not at all!" stated Tsuyuna, shaking her head vigorously. "You're strong as you are, Edin. To tell ya the truth, I was kinda intimidated by you when I first saw ya..." She blushed deeply as she said so, blatantly leaving out another fact that came to mind when she first set eyes on him; She was so unused to being frankly honest. "I'll be more than willin' to help." she added.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:22 pm
"Great. Well...A-Akane..do you know where we should look for my Lost Weapon..?" Edin asked nervously. He'd never really seen one just laying around, so he didn't really know if you picked them up from an enemy, or what.

"We can start by searching lost grounds for any unusual broken codes in the data and then hack into it and search the depths of the lost grounds. There's a lot of weird stuff in there..." Akane pointed out, hoping Tsuyuna and Edin wouldn't think of him as some horrible game hacker.

"..really..? You thought that..?" Edin slightly blushed too as he seemed to unconsciously gaze at Tsuyuna and her character's beauty. "T-thanks." He smiled stupidly and nodded. "So you wanna go look and do..whatever Akane just said?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:49 am
"Do I ever!" Tsuyuna gasped with excitement. A mischievous grin played on her lips; Hacking was just one of the things she enjoyed doing, though at times she was not quite as adept at doing it.

Derek had sat down for a few hours, cringing as if expecting someone to break in at any moment. But all the while his thoughts went to Tsuyuna and Edin. Did those to make it out alright? What in the world was happening to them?

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:23 pm
"Ah, well, let's hope I remember how to hack.." Akane smiled. "I haven't done it in a while.."

"Well...let's go." Edin sighed. He chose the gate out command as he disappeared, Akane soon followed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:25 am
(Ong, i have no idea where I left off....crap. Fill in?)  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 am
(XD Well, nothing really with Mitsukai/Zieg. I can start off again where I stopped with Mitsukai. BUT YAY, BL!!! <33 The little boy is supposed to be a character I added in, Rephaim. lolollol)

Mitsukai was standing on the bridge in the mercenary (I think..) district, watching the glowing, white little boy look into the Mac Anu river. He turned to Mitsukai and began moving his mouth like he was saying something, or having a conversation with somebody, but not Mitsukai because he wasn't facing her exactly. "Hey..who are you talking to..?" She walked over to him as he still continued speaking, but without any words coming out of his mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:40 am
Hitomi(if I am correct), hopped off the bridage and moved toward the Merchant section of the mediocore town. She fought to keep herself compose as she turned the corner swiftly, hearing the bells to her new equiped item jingling. Mitsukai is online! I can show her how I progress! Hitomi thought as a wlak turnned into a run. Her bells jingling in the distance.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:22 pm
Mitsukai, angry, sighed and turned around. "Well, if you're not going to talk, I'm going to leave." She crossed her arms and waited to see if the player was going to talk or not. "I can be doing better things than...watching you talk to yourself!" She lied. She really couldn't be doing anything else. She couldn't level by herself..being a harvest cleric and all. Wishing Zieg or Hitomi would log in and decide to have an adventure, to hopefully keep her entertained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:18 am
(OMG I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!!!!!! TTTTTTTTTT________TTTTTTTTTT)
Zieg walked into his room, threw his side bag onto his bed and sighed. "Might as well get on....Nothing better to do" He said as he turned on his computer and logged into the online game, The World.

As he saw the familiar sight of Mac a**s Dome area, he started wondering bout his friends and set off into the large city to look for them, starting by teleporting to Mercenary  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:07 pm
(It's fine! XD)

Rephaim stopped, and turned to Mitsukai. "You really don't understand 'The World', do you?" He smiled and began walking towards her.

"What..? Of course I understand it! Otherwise I would be-" Mitsukai paused as Rephaim walked straight through her, leaving little black dots in his path. "...AIDA?!" She turned around to see the little boy far away in the distance. "...what is he..?" Confused, she watched as the bits of AIDA that followed the boy slowly dissolve.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games