Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravener2759

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:57 am
Gah, where would I find those stories? And it looks like I need to find Storm of Iron.... Honsou is probably my second favorite Chaos Space Marine, but I'll have to wait and find out after I get that book.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:12 am
Well, Storm of Iron is out of print, but it tells of how he got to be the b*****d in charge. As for the short stories, they can be found in "Crucible of War" and "Words of Blood", both are excellent anthology novels.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

ravener2759

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:17 am
Damn Black Library, of course it's out of print.

I'll have to try and get those sometime, maybe I can find Storm of Iron online somewhere....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:29 am
E-bay! E-bay! E-bay! E-bay!

Or so I'm told, though the BL site may have some available.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

x.Shino.x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:08 pm
Yes but eBay rarely has those OoP books, mostly Dan Abnett titles and other common books, although once I saw they had the Imperial Guards Uplifting Primer, GOD I wanted to buy it so bad but it was 200 dollars crying .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:54 pm
Or you need to look in places where you wouldn't expect them to be. 3nodding  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:13 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Or you need to look in places where you wouldn't expect them to be. 3nodding

One of these you'll have to reveal your secrets, your ability to dig up the rare and out of print has been most amazing thus far.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:34 pm
Let me tell u guys, Amazon.com has tons of blacklibrary books. bl.com kinds sucks as far as purchasing out of print stuff.  

narutobro

x.Shino.x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:16 pm
Everything except the Uplifting Primer, man I wanna read that thing...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:53 pm
Recent attempts at acquiring a copy of Storm of Iron have failed.... Sir.
Ebay failed me. I'll try this one book store in town this weekend when I go up there.

ravener2759

narutobro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:05 pm
ravener2759
Recent attempts at acquiring a copy of Storm of Iron have failed.... Sir.
Ebay failed me. I'll try this one book store in town this weekend when I go up there.
I got that book not too long ago at amazon.com. I hear its great, but I havn't read it yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:53 pm
I need $ lol. Have a decent collection of books but I havent got any new ones in forever cause ive been broke constently. Favorite series is probly space wolves, But Lord of the Night and Horus Rising were both good. Oh, and Fire Warrior.  

Drakensteel

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:22 pm
Yes i have been trying to find a few older books, mainly the Primer...damn hard, i tell ya....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:58 pm
Drakensteel
I need $ lol. Have a decent collection of books but I havent got any new ones in forever cause ive been broke constently. Favorite series is probly space wolves, But Lord of the Night and Horus Rising were both good. Oh, and Fire Warrior.
Space Wolf books are good. I've read them all. I played the Fire Warrior game. It was really fun. You should try Gaunt's Ghosts.  

narutobro

Drakensteel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:47 pm
I will once i can find them lol. so far ive only seen 1 of them at a store at all.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games