Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nonexistent102484

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:46 pm
Play your instruments louder instead of stopping when he says so  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:14 pm
One of the band teachers at my school gets really annoyed if people stare at him, but he's a director and should get used to it, right?
The band teacher I had last year though got annoyed if you put your chair in the wrong place. He'd yell at you to move it and if you didn't you'd be sent to the office.
Also, starting to sing abruptly during class really bothers the band directors. One time my friend did it for five minutes before he told her to stop.  

wild_magic_expert

pyromaniac_811

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:46 am
In the middle of the song, stop playing, quietly put down your instrument then just walk up to the front of the room and stare at him/her. Sure way to get them to go "Wtf?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:00 pm
Everybody hates my band directors.

People quit band because of her.

I've tried to get her fired.

Other teachers have tried to get her fired.

Last year my friend slapped her in the face and didn't get in trouble because the school administration doesn't give a s**t about her.  

Novel of Tragedy

Demonic_Essence

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:04 pm
me(tuba) and the trombones and saxaphones always do these.

in practice, when the director stops you in the middle of a song, keep playing.

Sing a song that is totally random (I write sins not tradgadies: PANIC!at the disco)

play a random note as loud and as hard as you can!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:36 pm
get your director to throw the baton at you then throw it back. That always works for me! 3nodding . and no, I never get into trouble for doing that, I get into trouble when I throw drumstix! rofl . but it's worth it! 3nodding  

Dyllea

xXxButterxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:24 pm
be a smart alloc. say stuff that the band directer knows or brag about stuff. keep on playing after the song. play while she's talking. drink soda during class.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:50 pm
Whenever our band director goes out to eat with us, we send a birthday cake over to his table, and it's never his birthday.

We also scream "Rock and Roll, Part Two (The Hey Song) at the top of our lungs whenever we're entering a parking lot of some sort.  

IchWascheMich

~Beautifully Ruined~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:52 pm
me and my friends drive ours mad on a daily basis when we're in school. just by doing random stuff and talking to him. about random stuff. we're a bit random. anyways here's a funny story about us annoying him, but it might not work with yours, but it's kinda funny.

anyway, we have a fundraiser every semester to raise money(duh). but at the end of the second semester fundraiser, however sold the most stuff got this huge 5lb chocolate bar! but they never gave it out. me and my friends finally decided to 'steal' it. we took it sometimes, but only as a joke and he usually caught us with it. the times he didn't, we but it back out of guilt(we'd make great theives. confessing on the court cause we feel so guilty!). so we kept trying to get, and it drove him nuts! i mean, he'd be like put it back NOW. it was actually pretty funny, but one of those things that are 'you have to be there to laugh'. u know?

anyway that's my story.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:59 pm
Tatsuki_Kurosaki
Whenever our band director goes out to eat with us, we send a birthday cake over to his table, and it's never his birthday.

We also scream "Rock and Roll, Part Two (The Hey Song) at the top of our lungs whenever we're entering a parking lot of some sort.

It was my BDs birthday the day of contest this year, and we got the waiters at Golden Corral to sing to him. They brought out a cupcake with a candle on it, too.  

Aphiatis

spaztaztical

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:38 am
one percussionist would stand behind our BD and imitate her conducting. It was hilarious.

We would keep having to stop playing b/c we were laughing so hard. And she'd be so confused. "whats so funny?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:46 pm
I am a band geek

Get a shir thtat says "I'm with Creepy" and stand next to your BD with the finger/arrow pointing at them..

This kid did that and my BD was like "He was standing there on purpose!"

Got a PROBLEM with that?!

Lady Pemberly

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Flutietoot01

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:47 am
eat and play ur instrument at the same time
keep playing when BD tells you to stop
imitate ur BD... as in going in front of the room and try to conduct  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:16 am
__penguin__
When you get tested in front of everyone to play the march... instead start playing a football song like louie louie blaugh
Louie...*twitch* louie  

Kanrik

jdcomposer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:01 pm
make the same mistake 10 times  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games