Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:18 pm
(near lunchtime lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:15 pm
[umm... i was hopeing for a day not time...]  

Kitsunimochi

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:02 pm
(same day i think O.O)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:14 pm
[... i'm going to try and get this straght as i can. is it Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.]  

Kitsunimochi

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:36 pm
((Sorry for my absence.Once i'm not busy,I'll post something interesting.Hey,for those who haven't been on either look on the bright side.You don't have to worry XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:46 pm
Yuri sighed. She and Toyo had been walking for at least a half hour trying to find some of the other mermaids, but no luck. The sun was high in the sky and both were feeling the reprocusions of it. Yuri glanced at Toyo with a weak smile; Toyo didn't even have enough strength to raise the corner of her lips even slightly. "I'm sure we'll find them...soon?" Yuri mumbled. Toyo just nodded.  

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:36 am
((okay since we're just...or maybe just me,is back.Let's just do a summary of what our characters are doing atm.I'll edit in a bit))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:47 am
Hisuo showed Jay around the stage.It was noon and the stage was being moved to somewhere else,undecided.He then pointed things out to him."Avoid anything that is heavy and keep up with the group.We'll start part-time and go full-time after if you like."

Rei looked from the harbor with her binoculars,spying on Hisuo.A serious look was drawn on her face.She then wondered "Is he one of them?Trying to deceive me with looks?She then glared."I'm not that stupid...I have better things to do than just be a victim..."

Shreane walked to her home,watching Agnia sweep the steps outside.She took another good look at the picture,still confused."Honestly...who took this picture?Did someone really see us or is this a trap?She sighed."Does he know who I am?Or just going for my idol as if I am different?"She blinked."What am I saying?Of course that is not true!"  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:46 am
"alright, sounds well enough" Jay walked over and got two good sized boxes and moved them following the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:15 pm
(Toy and Yuri just resently found each other again and are now in search of the other mermaids to tell them that Toyohas now joined the group. Ta-dah!)  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:31 pm
An thus... I- Karen return! ^^
Heh- sorry about that... -.- I've been really busy so far... EVEN DURING THE SUMMER!!! >< Man... life sucks... ><

Anways-- where'd everyone go-? Please don't tell me this RP died too... T.T

- Karen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:16 pm
[now that's a give or take, i'm not so sure myself]  

Kitsunimochi

Jezele

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:50 pm
[hi]]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:20 pm
[hello, sorry to be the one to brake this to you, but this place is dead.]  

Kitsunimochi

Jezele