Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Stephanie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:52 pm

Thank you for coming! ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:32 pm

Heyhoo
Online, I go by Jachii. (or you can call me Captain or TeaCup ^.^ )

Anyway, I've been interested in art my whole life, really. I've been drawing and writing since I could lift up a pencil. In fact, my childhood dream was to write and illustrate my own book.

I draw both anime and realistic styles. I enjoy doing both equally. Usually it's just pencil or a little digital paint with Open Canvas. I hope to use other mediums in the future, especially watercolors.

I'm a senior in high school now, and though I've been practicing my art each year before, I still trying my best to improve. I have such a long way to go.

Hyped up TeaCup

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:02 am

Water, Teacup, welcome! Glad to have you.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:16 pm

Hello everyone the name is Stormy
Nice to meet you all 3nodding
My experience with Graphics has been me doing banner for a guild.
I'm willing to soak up all of your knowledge and maybe fine my own unique style.

I love making new friends who like the same things as me so don't be afraid to talk to me and add me ^_^

Stormy Snuggles

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Edward 100

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:08 am

Glad to have you, Stormy. mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:51 am

Hello, I joined gaia a few days ago and I saw this guild in the forums. I've got a number of formal art classes under my belt and I can offer a formal analysis/critique on just about anything. Personally I most experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, colored pencil (prismacolor), and graphite. Lately I've been bridging out more into design, collage, papermaking, printmaking, plaster, wire sculpture, paper sculpture and a little bit of clay (but I'm allergic to it so this may not last).

I really enjoy helping other people, so I don't think anyone should hesitate to ask if they have a question on something I might know about!

KowPatty

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 am

Hey KowPatty. Welcome aboard.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:20 pm

Hi there, it's monster here...

i don't have much experience bout drawing, than when i joined gaia i saw this guil. I hope i could find more knowledge here that coul improve my skill and i could make friends with you all. Hope we can get along.

Hope for your help in the future. thnx

monster_panjang

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:44 am

I hope you find what you're looking for too. Welcome aboard.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Oh jezz... I suck at introductions.
Let's see here... I'm Wakka (internet name obviously) I'm 17 and a senior at my local high school.
In my free time I enjoy drawing, writing (though I'm far from good at it), horse back riding, video games, reading, playing on the internet and a hole slue of other thing I don't fell like listing at this time.
Right now my art style consists mainly of anime but I'm trying to break out of that style and move, unsuccessfully, into realism.
I enjoy drawing girls (I can't draw guys), dragons, scarf’s, avi art and classic cartoon characters.
Okay!
That's enough babbling about me!

enticing rapture

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:57 pm

Glad to have you, Wakka.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:56 pm

Hiya! I'm Kim obviously ^_^ I'm 19 years old and currently I am just working but soon wanting to go to college to study Graphic Design.
I came across this thread the other day and it could really help me learn some things. I've loved drawing ever since I can remember and I pretty much draw whatever I'm in the mood for I guess. xd So thats Me. mrgreen

AYSOS

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:32 pm

Great to have you!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:46 pm

User Image

Intro....intro...
Uhhh...
Okay, I got one
I'm usually referred to as ICB, so I guess that's what you can call me. I'm a 17 year old male, soon to be 18 (so old...birthday = jan 17, so get me something shiney). I'm currently working as an art mentor for middle school kids at an after school art program. Uhhmm....what else....if anyone ever needs a serious critique, I'd be happy to give it. Uhhh....I also like....peanut butter....and....anime.....and....uh...yaoi/yuri....annnnd.....uhm....
I guess that's all
>>;
Fin~

User Image

VineTabris

Dangerous Man-Lover

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:04 am

Welcome!!
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games