Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:12 pm
Rellik San

Anyone regardless of height and weight can take down a guy. If you know where to aim, and lets face it, would it be a tragedy if he can never spread his seed?

..... he's a big boy. As in, to get to that certain vital area, a thick layer of blubber must be moved out of the way first. And I can't run too quick.....ok, I'll admit, certainly a lot quicker than a downed guy that probably last ran in primary.... but still, running metal girl in a college of chavs, not a good tactic  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:16 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Anyone regardless of height and weight can take down a guy. If you know where to aim, and lets face it, would it be a tragedy if he can never spread his seed?

..... he's a big boy. As in, to get to that certain vital area, a thick layer of blubber must be moved out of the way first. And I can't run too quick.....ok, I'll admit, certainly a lot quicker than a downed guy that probably last ran in primary.... but still, running metal girl in a college of chavs, not a good tactic
Quite true, you reminded me of something actually, one of the people that bullied me in primary school went to the same college I did, so he started up on me again, when he tried shoulder barged me and bounced off, he tried it again, and I literally picked him up and put him down behind me.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:20 pm
Rellik San
Quite true, you reminded me of something actually, one of the people that bullied me in primary school went to the same college I did, so he started up on me again, when he tried shoulder barged me and bounced off, he tried it again, and I literally picked him up and put him down behind me.

Lol, see, I can't do that seeing as I'm short, podgy, and have the muscle tone of a sponge rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:23 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, see, I can't do that seeing as I'm short, podgy, and have the muscle tone of a sponge rofl
I wouldn't say I particularly have muscle, though saying that I'm the kind of freak that walks ten miles a day and moves heavy furninature on his own.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Rellik San
[I wouldn't say I particularly have muscle, though saying that I'm the kind of freak that walks ten miles a day and moves heavy furninature on his own.

I start getting out of breath having to walk to the next village over. Freak. stare (ok, I'm not actually that bad but you get the picture xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:38 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
[I wouldn't say I particularly have muscle, though saying that I'm the kind of freak that walks ten miles a day and moves heavy furninature on his own.

I start getting out of breath having to walk to the next village over. Freak. stare (ok, I'm not actually that bad but you get the picture xd )

Hahaha yeah I get the point  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

That being said, it seems all my friends are health freaks, and ther I am, quite content to sit on my arse munchies sweets xd only problem is it really is a b***h when they wanna walk to town, which is a 5 mile walk. Pain and suffering for a couch hog crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:45 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

That being said, it seems all my friends are health freaks, and ther I am, quite content to sit on my arse munchies sweets xd only problem is it really is a b***h when they wanna walk to town, which is a 5 mile walk. Pain and suffering for a couch hog crying

I learnt, bus=stupidly expensive and no pint. walk=cheap and pint.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:47 pm
Rellik San

I get a student card *grin* and walking home drunk is no fun when you live so far away from the good pub sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:50 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I get a student card *grin* and walking home drunk is no fun when you live so far away from the good pub sad
Touche. And damn students, that was the worst part about college.. the students.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:52 pm
Rellik San

Touche. And damn students, that was the worst part about college.. the students.

Lol, I still go to the community college because I flunked out of A levels and don't like things beating me, so I'm with underagers. though, there's two damned Universities here.... so there's an over abundance of students everywhere... the great unwashed swarm everywhere eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:56 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, I still go to the community college because I flunked out of A levels and don't like things beating me, so I'm with underagers. though, there's two damned Universities here.... so there's an over abundance of students everywhere... the great unwashed swarm everywhere eek

Hahaha the great unwashed... it sounds like an unholy army... well it is an unholy army.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:59 pm
Rellik San
[

Hahaha the great unwashed... it sounds like an unholy army... well it is an unholy army.

Damn straight! T'was funny when walking past the student holding pens, it smelled of soap, it was a miracle none of them started corroding from its acid-like effects it must have (well, that's go to be the explanation for why they avoid it so avidly, surely xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:03 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
[

Damn straight! T'was funny when walking past the student holding pens, it smelled of soap, it was a miracle none of them started corroding from its acid-like effects it must have (well, that's go to be the explanation for why they avoid it so avidly, surely xd )
I think it has something to do with fear of drowning, why do you think they live off stuff that dehydrates them and soaks up water?  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:05 pm
Rellik San
I think it has something to do with fear of drowning, why do you think they live off stuff that dehydrates them and soaks up water?

I always thought they lived off it because its easy calories that doesn't need to be chewed, straight down the gullet  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games