Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:05 pm

"SHE'S SAVED YOU IDIOT"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:19 pm

"you fail to understand what I did"

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:21 pm

((LOL my bad yeah guess i just didnt read til that point I went back and changed it lol sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop and i will leave you again its food time xp change what you need lol again sorry sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:21 pm

Ketsueki looks at Ankuko while he is still grabbing him "Never hurt her again, or next time I will kill you" he says looking at him with a killing intent

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:42 pm

"If you kill me Hitomi dies"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:46 pm

Hitomi was in the hands of the demon dragged into hell being torcerd (cant spell sweatdrop ) she fell onto a table swords stabbing into her and into the table Hitomi screamed in pain as the blades went threw then stopped as one with threw her throat she coughed up blood smiling *I wonder how there doing* she thought as more blades went into her

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:50 pm

((I fixed it...you can come back now))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:50 pm

Ketsueki throws him "she isnt back YET! I'm goign to her, I'm not letting her die, Zanmato!!!" Hell opens and Ketsueki grabs the blade and jumps into hell as it closes

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:51 pm

(oh sorry ^_^) Hitomi felt the blade get fixed and the demon sighed taking the blades out of her "these marks will remind you of what is to come" he said with a smirk making hands signs and sent her back she layed on the ground blood pouring out her wounds
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:53 pm

"KETSUEKI GET BACK HERE NOW!!!!!!!"

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:55 pm

(( lol nice)) Ketsueki sees Hitomi's body coming back up from hell he grabs her as she bleeds and opens the gates of hell with Zanmato and the come back to Earth, Ketsueki quickly starts to tend to her wounds as his own open because of hell
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:59 pm

"...I told you..."

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:01 pm

Hitomi smiled looking at the two "nice to see you" she whispered cuz of the wound in her throat smiling "I dont think Ill be able to talk the same" she said trying to laugh then stopped coughing up blood
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:04 pm

Ketsueki ignores him and says "Please..don't talk" as he continues to tend to Hitomi as he starts to bleed more, finally finishing Ketsueki take her back to his house and laying her gently on Rosa's bed "Please be ok" he says as he bleeds more "Kagejouten I need help" Kagejouten appearing with medical tape already tending to his wounds as he sits down

ketsuekiookami

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games