Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Kono groaned as Shadeon fell asleep.
She looked at Cody, "If you dont want keith to come then don't rake the pills. I was just curious..."

Kono felt conflicted, she wanted to comfort Cody, she also wanted Shadeon to wake up...

stupid ducks..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:20 pm
"Ok" Cody put the vial away. "Man, he's really out, isn't he... " He walked over to him and started to snap his fingers. "Dude, wake up. You're at a party."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:22 pm
Kono walked over to the tablea nd grabbed a water bottle she tossed it to Cody. "try splashing him with this!" She called.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:18 pm
Yoite walked shyly into the room, being pulled byAerunai softly. She stood in the doorway, rubbing her arm and looked around. She had a sudden urge to dance, to let her mind open to everyone, to get carried away and dance without caring about anything, but remained as she usually was, closed up, everything bottled inside, shy, and quiet while Aerunai walked into the room, smiling and making a small wave with her small, bony hands. She dived into the food, forgetting how to be polite and well-mannered entirely. She looked at Kono, wiping her face with a napkin. "Sorry. I haven't eaten for a while," she said apollogetically. Before she came in the room she heard Kono's voice in her head saying 'Oh crap oh crap, he doesn't know that I envisioned us danc-', but she knew perfectly well how that sentance ended. Aerunai pulled Kono gently aside. "I thought it was Cody," she whispered. "You said it in the note," she said, far enough away that no one can read their thoughts or hear, or even read their lips when they talk.  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:15 am
She's seeming to be forgetting that he has some pretty good powers, and waking him up, might make him seem like he has to use them. Cody thought. "Oh well," Cody said, while dousing him with water. "Dude, wake up!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:08 am
rob ran near shadeon "ok this might work"his right arm fingers started to make sparks"dont worry its not deadly its just 6 sparks it hurts a bit and strongly shakes thats all"then then he touched shadeon with his fingers and used the sparks to wake him up  

Shuchi-sama

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:30 am
"That's what I thought too, but Shadeon has been the one constantly saving me and Im sorry." Kono appolgized to Aerunai

"I thought Cody was a crush but I care about him like a brohter you know. Like how I consider you a sister.." Kono looked up and saw Yoite and she waved.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 pm
(just to let you know this is how i am in real life)

he stays asleep but feels everything that is happening to him "will they please leave me alone i was up all night" he thought to himself hoping that they would read his mind  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:28 pm
Kono looked at Shadeon when she herd a voice in the back of her head. "Will they please leave me alone... I was up all night." She felt bad Kono ran to her locker and came back a few minutes later with her coat. Kono placed the coat under Shadeon's head to be used as a pillow.

Then she walked off to the party with her other friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 pm
he fills Kono put the coat under his head "thank you Kono, you didn't have to" he says through his mind "you are a really nice person.........I kinda like you" he says through his mind again  

Swift Penguin

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:20 am
Cody heard Shad's mind plea. "Oops dude, sorry." He went back over by the table, sat down, and kept drinking his soda.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:26 am
you are a really nice person.........I kinda like you Kono's mind flipped, in a good way.. She blushed and stammered in her head Well..umm... I also lik-...like...you...two.. Now Kono ws embarressed, "I gotta go" She ran off to the girls bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Oh..My..friggen.. gosh... She splashed water at her face and slowly calmed down.  

Konomi_Wolf

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:29 am
"oh okay then if he was up all night"then he sat down on the table in fron of cody and grabbed a soda "so y are u here not over there im here because...well i gotta admit i cant dance i am sort of...embarrased...well...u know" ((wow i just realised one thing surprised ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:21 pm
(( What? What did you realized))  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:44 pm
when he hears what Kono said in her mind his eyes shoot open and he forces his body to sit up as fast as he can "what did she just say?" he jumps up and walks over to get a drink and thinks about what he just heard "she likes me?"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games