Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:01 pm
As she walked she noticed many monitors planted in various places. In one she saw men dragging Botan up the stair and her heart nearly stopped. Oh no... As quickly as she could, Ayame found her way to the front and hid herself behind a tall plant.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:19 pm
Botan struggled to no avail as he was brought before the man from earlier. "Hello...son," the man said coldly, wiping blood from his nose.
Botan struggled until he saw the man. He glared daggers at him. "I'm no son of yours," he exclaimed. Suddenly, he broke the grip of the men, breaking one of their arms. He slammed his fist into one of their faces and a foot into one of their stomachs. Both of the men fell instantly as Botan fixed himself. Even though he looked like Botan, it was obvious from his actions that Kai had taken over.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:25 pm
Ayame watched the scene. She wanted to run out, grab him and run for it but she knew they couldn't leave with out his sister. Ayame bit her lower lip and stayed hidden.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:11 pm
"Now old man, where is she?" Kai asked in a cold tone.
"Who? Surely you do not mean your sister. The one for whom holds nothing but contempt for you," Botan's father asked with a laugh.
"I don't care what you say! Where is she?" Kai said lunging at his father. The man barely managed to dodge Kai's fist, which imbeed themselves into a wall beside his father's head.
"Simply magnificent. You truly have become a monster. Unable to feel pain. Unable to restrain your strength. You are the perfect monster. So much torture has manage to harden you," the man said with some pride.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:16 pm
It took everything Ayame had to refrian from throwing the pocketknife in her back pocket straight at the man's forehead. Ayame stayed in her spot and just watched, clenching and unclenching her fists.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:24 pm
Kai ripped his hands out of the wall, blood dripping from them as he glared at the man. "Leon...I will only ask you once more. Where is my sister? Where is Naomi?"
Leon lauged. "Naomi...why...Naomi is dead. She couldn't stand the torture like you could and decided to kill herself. Saying that she would be used for torture only to lure you here."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:35 pm
Ayame bit her lower lip to keep from saying something but the more this man talk the harder she but her lip. Something inside her took control and she emerged from her hiding place. In her hand she held not a regular pocket knife but a 8 inch hunting knife. It glinted off the lights in the ceiling. She had a look in her eye that would freeze even death in his tracks. Slowly she approached the man named Leon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:04 pm
Kai shook with anger. His anger blidning him to the men approaching behind him. One of the struck at him with a metal baton. The low didn't even faze Kai. Kai whirled around, grabbing them both by the throats and throwing them away from him. He then turned upon his father, his eyes as cold as death.
"If you are lying I will kill you. If you aren't lying, I will kill you," Kai said coldly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:11 pm
Ayame placed her open hand upon Kai's shoulder. "Don't listen to him. Of course he's lying." She looked at Leon. "You can always tell when a man lies. It's a last resort, out of fear." Ayame held up the blade and placed the tip at Leon's jugular. "Now then, rephrase that last statement."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:01 am
Leon chuckled and moved her blade aside. "Even if she isn't dead, I can assure you that she'd much rather see me and be tortured than to see the monster her brother has become."
"Shut up!" Kai yelled, his fists trembling with rage. "It's taking everything I have not to kill you!"
"Oh, that's right. You're already a murderer aren't you? Killing is something that comes natural to you know. Just how many people have you killed?" Leon said in a calm voice.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:07 pm
Ayame would cut the palm of his when he pushed her blade aside and placed the tip back at his vein. "Then take us to her."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:56 pm
"I'll take you to her if you wish," Leon said without fear. He then looked at Kai and smirked. "But that murderer behind you will have to stay. Don't want anyone corrupting my daughter."
Kai tensed at his words, the look in his eyes showing that he was ready to tear the man limb from limb.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:30 pm
Ayame grabbed the man's wrist and twisted it so hard that it broke when she forced his arm behind his back. "Start walking."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:08 pm
The man chuckled. "As you wish." he looked back at Kai and smiled evilly. "I'll take good care of her," he whispered evilly. "Just make sure not to murder anyone now. I'd hate for you to murder Ayame or my daughter."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:18 am
Ayame pushed him and made him start walking. Even though he didn't fear her, that didn't mean anything. Ayame tightened her grip on his broken wrist and always kept the knife in her free hand. Just in case.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff