Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:34 am
AngryRobotsInc.
deadmanjake
Deoridhe
missmagpie
Eshmasesh
spaceprincess18
Pagans are people who have, like, powers and stuff. Like, I'm a Leo, so I have, like, the ability to control fire.

(true-story, I kid you not)
burning_eyes
...does this mean I control fire to? I always wanted to control air more.

Oooh! Oooh! I'm a Sagittarian! I can shoot arrows out of my arse!

I'm a Pisces... I can... feed you to the fishies?

What the hell would a Libra do?

Weigh stuff? Libra is the scales, right?

Yeah, Libra is the scales. They are also, supposedly, the life of the party. I guess my name counts me out on that one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:50 am
deadmanjake
AngryRobotsInc.
deadmanjake
Deoridhe
missmagpie

Oooh! Oooh! I'm a Sagittarian! I can shoot arrows out of my arse!

I'm a Pisces... I can... feed you to the fishies?

What the hell would a Libra do?

Weigh stuff? Libra is the scales, right?

Yeah, Libra is the scales. They are also, supposedly, the life of the party. I guess my name counts me out on that one.
Oooh I know Libras who fail miserably on that account. Maybe you just go around trying to balance stuff...  

Pelta

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:01 am
"Margaret Adler's old, and she was initiated Gardnerian in 1973, so anything she calls Wicca is Wicca!"

Also

"Fundamentalist Pagans. Barely adults and they know it all!"

ADDENDUM: Both are in the same tone, on the same subject, from the same person.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:31 am
Henry Dorsett Case
"Margaret Adler's old, and she was initiated Gardnerian in 1973, so anything she calls Wicca is Wicca!"

Also

"Fundamentalist Pagans. Barely adults and they know it all!"

ADDENDUM: Both are in the same tone, on the same subject, from the same person.

The one who said that is only 30 years old. Same age as me. So her statement about barely adults is ironic. By saying that sort of stuff, I think she hasnt grown up since high school. Maybe junior high. Next thing we know, she is going to start acting all persecuted.  

jaden kendam

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:45 am
deadmanjake
The one who said that is only 30 years old. Same age as me.
And all of whoop-de-s**t four years older than me, too. People like her make me wish stupidity shortened your lifespan.

Quote:
So her statement about barely adults is ironic.
You mean, considering that most of us ebul Fundie Pegans are in the 22-31 age range?

Quote:
Maybe junior high. Next thing we know, she is going to start acting all persecuted.
She already did; or did you not see her "Some of us are trying to actually do something useful here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:10 am
Henry Dorsett Case
deadmanjake
The one who said that is only 30 years old. Same age as me.
And all of whoop-de-s**t four years older than me, too. People like her make me wish stupidity shortened your lifespan.

Then the rappers and comedians who use the racial slurs would not live past forty.

Henry Dorsett Case
Quote:
So her statement about barely adults is ironic.
You mean, considering that most of us ebul Fundie Pegans are in the 22-31 age range?

Yeah. I was not going to try and check to see how old everyone is, but obviously she did not look either. She just wanted to make herself look older and wiser I guess.

Henry Dorsett Case
Quote:
Maybe junior high. Next thing we know, she is going to start acting all persecuted.
She already did; or did you not see her "Some of us are trying to actually do something useful here?"

I saw that, but it was in with all that Universal Unity church stuff that said they know what they are talking about. If they did, they would not just take all the happy stuff and ignore the contradictory stuff.  

jaden kendam

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:58 pm
"You don't need to conform to a specific belief system of a religion to be considered a part of that religion."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:06 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
"You don't need to conform to a specific belief system of a religion to be considered a part of that religion."

Who is that from? I found it, and my first question would be how does that work?  

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:49 am
Did you know that you could break wiccanism in 4 groups?
Athiest Wiica
Monotheistic Wicca
Poly theistic Wicca (me!!)
And Agnostict Wicca?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:34 am
deadmanjake
Athiest Wiica
Monotheistic Wicca
And Agnostict Wicca?
I should have known that was coming xd  

Eshmasesh

Boadicia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:37 pm
Have you seen these:

I'm a Christian Wiccan.

Wiccans were killed in the Burning Times!

Christians corrupted our God! ( I actually heard this one.)

I put "k" in "magick" to differentiate it from all that stage magic stuff.

(I also found a website by accident that the Chinese Yin/Yang symbol was stolen from Wiccans. Seriously.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:01 pm
Boadicia

(I also found a website by accident that the Chinese Yin/Yang symbol was stolen from Wiccans. Seriously.)

I've heard about that. I want to see it for myself, quite honestly xD. Link?  

Frail Appetite

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:46 pm
" There's a neoshamanic movement as well. Again, this isn't a question of their right to be called Shamanic or not, it's a question of if they exist, and wiether they call themselves that or not. As they call themselves that, I reserve the right to refer to them as "Shamanic faiths". "

*spits* If they call themselves neo-shamanic, then the proper term is NEO-SHAMANISM, moron.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Deoridhe
" There's a neoshamanic movement as well. Again, this isn't a question of their right to be called Shamanic or not, it's a question of if they exist, and wiether they call themselves that or not. As they call themselves that, I reserve the right to refer to them as "Shamanic faiths". "

*spits* If they call themselves neo-shamanic, then the proper term is NEO-SHAMANISM, moron.

But Deo with all of his circular logic, I doubt he even knows what the differences between neo-shamans and shamans are.

*I feel dirty now. Need some nyquil.  

jaden kendam

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:07 pm
Eshmasesh
deadmanjake
Athiest Wiica
Monotheistic Wicca
And Agnostict Wicca?
I should have known that was coming xd

I sure didn't.

Want to elaborate further? I'd like to know, theoreticly, how these four groups are possible and what they would be like as compared 1)to each other and 2) to honest wicca. Is this possible to tell me or was this statement so far off the chart that there is no explanation?

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games