Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:14 pm
SNOW - 4 inches in less than 1 day ~ and it still keeps coming ~ getting the dog out has become rather entertaining... *dries wet feet again* brrr it's cold.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:46 pm
Sooo...

We got all this snow...
Then even more rain...
And then the flooding started...
And I just laughed and laughed and laughed xp  

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:23 am
They still haven't fixed the towns, been quite a long time that it's been down. What's the problem gaia admin question question question question question question  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:06 pm
People who forget to warn the rest of us in the Bass'ken lake area that they are going to complete Logans quest. Please announce that you are going to place the saw-blade noise maker. The consequences are dire indeed. burning_eyes You will die as will half the people in the area.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Mikiba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:23 pm
People who instead of trying to understand what something means/is just ignore it and continue to be ignorant about it.

-____-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:51 pm
Too many damn reruns. And since the holidays are in full swing, there's not much going on. C'mon people, I have no family plans, what am I supposed to do with all this time on my hands???  

bbydaeriel93

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:33 am
scream scream scream I paid 9,500 for one of those GGR wheels and got a lousy 1,000 mythrill coil, thought they were supposed to have good stuff in them. I have never gotten anything really good from anything. I just opened a pink gift box that I had for a long time and in it was a space monster mask, value 45 dollars, what a rip off all this stuff is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:25 pm
Damn my luck. After all the years of having a computer, I got my FIRST ever virus on my laptop. I was searching the web when I came across a site that seemed to answer my question when all of a sudden my McAfee started to crazy with blocking infections left and right. I hate when a website fools me into another bad site.

I instantly ran a full scan when the onslaught was over it found about 5 threats. Tried to remove them alas I was hit with the blue screen. I started in safe mode, it was running REAL slow now. A few applications were generating errors.

I ran my Firedog software, found a few more viruses. I tried to do everything in my power to recover. McAfee was down, system restore had only today stored, I was loosing the battle fast.

Finally, I thought that I won, but I was struck in the heart with it asking for admin privileges for every little thing.

Now I'm a wits end, force to destroy that damn virus ans claim back my laptop, with a FACTORY RESTORE!! I'm backing up my data on to my flash drive. There is little else to do, I have most of it on my desktop. Just a few apps like PHP and MySQL I will need to do over.

Oh well, this will give me a chance to clean up my laptop.
crying crying crying crying crying  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:17 pm
crying I are sorry the virus gots you...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:46 am
Lil Brat
I'm sorry too. I got most of the laptop back, but it feels different some how. I DO have McAfee's SiteAadvisor, however the website must be new site. That's the only way I can think off.

A few were name like Hijacked by Browser if that's any indication.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 am
biggrin I got about 80% of my laptop done.

Damn viruses. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:53 am
crying crying crying they still haven't fixed the towns crying crying  

Miss Abigal of Lenox

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 am
Miss Abigal of Lenox
crying crying crying they still haven't fixed the towns crying crying
I think Gaia grew so much in a short time and not staffing enough people they are swamped with the problems.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:30 pm
I have something to moan about..

On que every two years, two days before christmas one of the computers in this house breaks. BREAKS breaks. This year it was mine. Paid $600 dollars to get it fixed, and it still doesn't work right. All my school documents, work documents, personal photos, music..GONE.
And the $600 wouldn't have hurt so much if I didn't just give away 3/4 of my meager college student savings to get into some classes for Medical Billing and Coding after having to withdrawl from a 4 year college in August because I didn't have the funds to pay for tuition. AND to top it all off most of my friends and former roommate/best friend of 8 years decides to take it personally that I couldn't go back to school and no longer speaks to me. ...childish anyone?

:huffs:

And who decides that everyone likes meatloaf for lunch?? [ xd ]  

JuilianFai

JuilianFai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:36 pm
Nei1
Lil Brat
I'm sorry too. I got most of the laptop back, but it feels different some how. I DO have McAfee's SiteAadvisor, however the website must be new site. That's the only way I can think off.

A few were name like Hijacked by Browser if that's any indication.

OH honey!! DO NOT TRUST McAfee!! My laptop recently DIED died, I had to pay $600 to get my harddrive and RAM replaced, and the problem was a virus McAfee LET INTO my computer. The guys that fixed my computer told me that McAfee and Norton are actually the two WORST programs for protecting computers. He told me, "they let in more problems than they block". I have Kaspersky, and so far it's been wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend that you switch to another program. I was subscribed to McAfee for about 6 years and our computers had constant problems, and every since we switched..not a single glitch. I've been telling everyone I know, so you might want to think about changing your virus software exclaim  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games