Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:11 pm

In the library, a younger boy had a history of manga book... so I sat next to him and looked at the stuff. and he skipped the entire shojo section!

Me: Eh? you can't just skip the girl manga!
Him: >.> *goes back and flips through shojo pages slowly*
And then the yaoi stuff comes...'
Me: *evil grin*
Him: O__O *closes book*
Me: MEEH! I wanna see the sexy gay manga!

So he let me read it <3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:17 am

Sushii-Princess
In the library, a younger boy had a history of manga book... so I sat next to him and looked at the stuff. and he skipped the entire shojo section!

So he let me read it <3

wow interesting... has any thing weird like that happened to you since then question

jene-chan

dragonslayer7178

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:05 am

I bougt VAmpire GAme in front of my family, which is about the extent of what people have seen me do, and that manga only has boy love undertones. I still wish the cover itself wasnt pink and purple tho, lol oh well
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:09 am

zuttodark
Ok, by caught mom comes in yells....then no. I've had things....lots of things....multiple times. ^_^ She has deleted the stuff off my computer....leaving it in the trash can for me to refresh when I find it. My mom hasn't comfronted me in the whole last three years since this started...EVER!!! I know she knows about everything if she doesn't she is in denial or has forgotten....like at least ten times....at least. I'm not the greatest at hiding stuff. I leave yaoi and shouni ai mangas on the floor for my mom to find. I believe if you want to know something you have to ask. I don't want to tell my mom I'm gay. What I want is for her to ask me if I am. I make it very obvious and she still doesn't take the bait.

DAME MOM ASK ME IF I'M GAY ALREADY SO I CAN BE FREE. sweatdrop

My family calls me gay all the time and is always asking me and it just gets annoying. But as far as what I read they dont care, I even share some of the manga I have with me sister, but she doesnt call me on it lol

dragonslayer7178

Vladmir Alucard Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:53 pm

No..I'm a sneaky b*****d..I'm actually a paranoid, scared b*****d. My mom finds out, I have no home.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:43 pm

with how much my friends and i talk about it and mess up. we always try and say 'she' for the uke around the parents but gave up about two years ago. i think my mom might have cought on but i doubt it. she is such a ditz, its too the point that its sad.

if she ever walked in on me and the stuff i watch/read im afraid of what would happen. "hey megan can i sleep at your house tonight?" "mom kick you out again?" "yeah" "sure, come right over, the oven is ready for you to cook me a good meal" "sweat!"

DustyOHara

Kohl XII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:34 am

>.> Have I posted here before? I can't remember.

I've yet to be caught o__O Surprising, really, since I keep yaoi pictures on every computer we own xD Thank God they don't look at my stuff...I think. Either they have and won't say anything, or...they're waiting..o__O

My mom and older brother knows. My brother doesn't care (and even talks about it with me xD) because he likes yuri, so what right does he have to tell me yaoi is nasty? xP My mommy knows...because she saw a picture of L and Light from Death Note on my wall >.> How can you hide it then? xD That convo was interesting:

Her: "...Are those two guys about to kiss?"
Me: "Perhaps...>>"
Her: "...Are you..?"
Me: "No -__-"
Her: "..Oh, okay."

Yeah. Her reasoning is, is that as long as I'm not gay, she's fine with it.
Nice, Mom, nice.
rolleyes

I've had many times of nearly beng caught o__o My stepdad picked up my "Desire" manga, and read the title out loud, which made my mom go, "It freaks me out that there's two guys on the cover...." By that time I freaked, snatched it out of their hands, and ran to my room.
lawl. No, that's not suspicious at all xD
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:47 pm

Ayame-8833
>.> Have I posted here before? I can't remember.

I've yet to be caught o__O Surprising, really, since I keep yaoi pictures on every computer we own xD Thank God they don't look at my stuff...I think. Either they have and won't say anything, or...they're waiting..o__O

My mom and older brother knows. My brother doesn't care (and even talks about it with me xD) because he likes yuri, so what right does he have to tell me yaoi is nasty? xP My mommy knows...because she saw a picture of L and Light from Death Note on my wall >.> How can you hide it then? xD That convo was interesting:

Her: "...Are those two guys about to kiss?"
Me: "Perhaps...>>"
Her: "...Are you..?"
Me: "No -__-"
Her: "..Oh, okay."

Yeah. Her reasoning is, is that as long as I'm not gay, she's fine with it.
Nice, Mom, nice.
rolleyes

I've had many times of nearly beng caught o__o My stepdad picked up my "Desire" manga, and read the title out loud, which made my mom go, "It freaks me out that there's two guys on the cover...." By that time I freaked, snatched it out of their hands, and ran to my room.
lawl. No, that's not suspicious at all xD

haha that's pretty amusing XD

My sister knows and dosn't care which is nice =3

It suprises me my dad doesn't know yet XD I've left Eerie Queere on the kitchn table numorus times and he hasn't even glanced at it*amused*

Uke_Koroshiya

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:18 pm

jene-chan
Sushii-Princess

So he let me read it <3

wow interesting... has any thing weird like that happened to you since then question

..nope ^^ Today I let my friends look at the pictures on my ipod, and I have a bit of yaoi on there... my friend Ashley saw a picture of them hugging and said:
Ash: "That is wrong in SO many ways!"
Cassie: "Why?"
Ash: "They are making out! AND THEY ARE BOTH BOYS!"
Me: "THEY ARE JUST HUGGING DAMMIT, IT'S CUTE!"
Teddybear and Snugglebunny: "Can we see?"

Snugglebunny and Teddybear are out pets. Ashley wants to keep everything "Inappropriate" Away from teddybear... xD
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:44 pm

My brother's friend started "peeking" into my files in my computer and saw ALL my BL manga and movies! O__O And I never knew until I came downstairs and saw him.

He was like, "You watch Ya-wee?"
And I was, "Huh?" stare
Him: "You read Ya-wee"
Me: "What the heck is a Ya-wee? stare "
Him: "You know, gays."
Me: "What gave you that crazy idea?" << LIE
Him: "I saw lots of manga in your file."
Me: "I just got those from an online friend." << TRUE
Him: "Okay."

And the moment he turned, I was all burning_eyes

I AM GOING TO KILL THAT b*****d FOR EVER TOUCHING MY FILES!! WHAT A WRETCH!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes YAOI IS EVEN PRONOUNCED WRONG!!
evil evil evil evil evil

kei-el-you-kaizer

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 am

Pff, tell be about it!
My friends pronounce "Uke" like "Yuki" And "yaoi" is "yoww-aii" And they kill my poor ears...
D: My friend cassie thought the RikuSora was cute. Maybe I can convert her... ^^
But It was horribly rude of your brothers friend to just go through your files! *smacks him with shoe*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:32 pm

Bright_Death
My parents have no clue. I think my mom sees the books, but doesn't know what it is.. if she does, she doesn't say anything. She rarely questions me about anything.. ._.;; My brothers sorta know. Since one of them flipped through a yaoi book. xd And three of my sisters know. I've never been caught watching yaoi. ninja I usually watch it in the early morning, around 3 AM. Or when I'm really certain no one's around. My older brother almost caught me reading a yaoi manga on the computer once. But still have never been caught in the act. ^^

Same here only I don't have that many siblings xd

OnyxEchoStone

Omnomnoms1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:50 pm

i have my mom has actually seen me watch gravitation and loveless i even have a lovless wallpapper on my computer of ritsuka and soubi about to kiss and i'm currantly writeing a yaoi story and my aunt was watching me type it (thank god she can't read without her glasses i even read yaoi fanfics when my mom is in the same room and i have pics of yaoi on my computer and the way my screen saver is it shows all my pics that's on my computer so yeah my mom is pretty cool with it she doesn';t even ask me about it though my dad on the other had i would lose my computer and be grounded for the rest of my life
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:18 pm

heheh.. eek sweatdrop no..I'm scared at the thought though...*shudders*

Tsuki Taken

Shaylie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:40 pm

Well kinda,kinda not...
My mother found my printed off slash and most of it was rated r...
She was po'd and asked where it came from so I had to lie and say I didn't know and that I would shread it...I got it back and hid it xP
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games