Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2ndPSP

Enduring Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:29 am
OK, the ending of Galaxy Railways where Yuuki is seeing all the people who had died.

The Maes Hughes funeral in Fullmetal Alchemist, (He was my favorite Chrarcater in the WHOLE series.)

The part on Excel Saga where Excel got shot got me a little choked up.

The ending of Gunslinger Girl when Angelica dies (I guess)

The ending of the Final Fantasy VII movie where they show Aeris (hope this counts, alot of stores put the movie in the anime section)

Wolf's Rain, when Cher dies. Then Toboe, Blue, Hige, Tsume, Cheza, then Kiba. (spread throughout the last four episodes. Lest just say I was in tears for the last four episodes.)

The one that will always get to me is the Chrono Crusade ending.(the girl you love crying that she doesn't want to die. how could you not cry?)

That's about it I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:47 pm
Haibane Renmei  

Dariram
Crew

Silva Lee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:35 pm
None that i can think of, but some of it gets pretty depressing like Full Metal Alchemist  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:29 pm
when L died. that was sad. crying

and Full moon wo sagashite. everything from when mitsuki finds out that eiichi died and to when they see each other again. it was a sad and a happy sort of sob.

loved L.... why did he have to die!!!! NOUUUU~ gonk  

the mazoku

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Celestial fluff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:38 pm
The anime Petite Princess Yucie made me cry alot also Wolf's Rain made me cry too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:41 am
Just today I was watching Karin. The episode where Anju's all sad because she misses Karin. I started crying because it made me miss my sister... crying  

Rakada

sheishin19

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:45 am
Neon Genesis Evangelion made cry. And also in Ayashi No Ceres where Chidori died for Yuuhi. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:38 am
I always cry when I watch the Pokemon movies! Especially when Ash gets turned to stone in the First movie and when Latios dies in the Pokemon Heroes movie!

I always cry when I watch Gundam Seed and Gundam SEED Destiny too! Especially when one of the main characters die. Like Nicol...His head exploded! Or Meer! I feel so bad for her...

UHM....There's lots of animes where I've cried while watching...HMmmMMmmm...

I cried when Riku and Daisuke hooked up! XD I'm like: NOOO! HE'S TAKEN!!

I've cried at some parts in Naruto too, like those really sad parts where they do flashbacks on hwo terrible that person's life was.

And uhmm..That's all i can remember! XD Oh! And when L from Death Note dies! I cried really badly at that part.  

sw33t_bliss

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:38 pm
Pokemon made me cry when Pikachu ran away.
For a bit.

Then when L died too. D':
My friend the other day asked why did L die,and I replied,"'Cause Light's a f**. D:<".
xD lawl.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:32 pm
I cried in this one episode in FMA, where this guy got shot by this girl that could change into other people. Some guy made a video about it. When i was little i use to go watch the pokemon movies, the movie made me cry when the fake pikachu started slapping the other pikachu and the real one didnt do anything. O.O  

SinMak

Fairy_Princess_Nami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:33 am
One Piece

When it shows Robins Past  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:49 pm
Samurai X: Reflections really made me cry. The ending was so sad.

Gankutsuous: The Count of Monte Cristo was really sad at numerous parts. I'll just say that near the end of the series [last few disks] the show starts to get really emotional. The final showdown of the Count! The ending was reaaly sad and I really cried there and I also cried at the part with the "fight"

Fruits Basket- I'll just say that I cried at the Kana part.

Air TV- The final ending was really sad, with Misuzu.

kuro xx mae

Nero_LaughingMan

Distinct Seeker

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:54 pm
Yea once but I was 5 when it happened It was " Outlaw Star" you mite not of heard of it. Its quite good I just rewatch the whole series again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:05 pm
[color#9966FF]FMA: When Nina got turned into a Chimera and Ed freaked. I was crying so hard. I though Nina was adorable. I went around talking like her some days D;] and during Maes Hughes funeral.

Death Note: .................

I cry more on video games than anime.

The most i cried because of something fictional was the movie "The Number 23". I don't know why, it wasn't even sad at all. I just started crying REALLY hard towards the end.  

X_Hollow Insanity_X

Yunna-KON

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:04 pm
oh well Wolf rain it make me cry alot  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games