Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

jcamille

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:36 pm
ew stare

no
no
no
no
no

incest is bad and wrong. why is this even a topic?

sure two hot guys together is pretty hot, but brothers?! scream the same goes for two sisters. it doesnt matter if they are twins. gay people are the same as strait people. think about it. its not considered hot when a brother and sister go at it, it shouldn't be any different if a brother and brother go at it.

no
its just wrong

....WRONG  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:42 pm
jcamille
ew stare

no
no
no
no
no

incest is bad and wrong. why is this even a topic?

sure two hot guys together is pretty hot, but brothers?! scream the same goes for two sisters. it doesnt matter if they are twins. gay people are the same as strait people. think about it. its not considered hot when a brother and sister go at it, it shouldn't be any different if a brother and brother go at it.

no
its just wrong

....WRONG

I think it can be terribly sweet when done well.

Unless you are the almight creator, or have spoken to him personally as of late, you really have no right to call Love, or even our perception of couples Right or Wrong.

Angel Sanctuary has a brother and sister in love, and it's VERY cute. Saiyuki had Hakkai and Kanan who were siblings and it was AMAZINGLY sweet and sad.  

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wumps

Tipsy Tipper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:17 pm
HITACHIINCEST!! -faints/drools-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:20 pm
User ImageHow are you?
Hate it. i find it terribly discusting and unattractive. People form the same family just arent... ugh ew! it's just nasty.
To you with no Face...User Image

Souzousei

Teh_Sheba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:47 pm
[~Tsukiki~]
*faints next to Tsukiki in her own pool of drool*
heart whee heart

It's so strange with me, I used to be totally against incest of any sort. but now I'm really open-minded, but I still don't dig brother-sister incest... but same sex incest...? kinda hot.
eek heart

Let's see, who do I have to thank for this, Oh, yes, the Hitachiin! Hitachiincest just completely blew me into that world, and I don't object to Elricest, when done right(there's a pic I have of them in my DeviantArt favorites...It was just so cute, it won me over...)
ninja

Other than that, look at Fruits Basket! There's several incest pairings in that, even considering that the Sohma family is actually huge... but yeah. Rin/Haru, Kagura/Kyo, Kureno/Akito, Shigure/Akito, Hiro/Kisa...I know those aren't same sex, but they're still there.
And yeah, as someone mentioned, Saiyuki has the Hakkai/Kanan pairing, which I actually have to admit, scared me when I read it....I don't know, for some reason, Brother and sister incest is somewhere I refuse to go, but bro/bro or sis/sis I'm ok with.
*shrugs*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:13 pm
Souzousei
User ImageHow are you?
Hate it. i find it terribly discusting and unattractive. People form the same family just arent... ugh ew! it's just nasty.
To you with no Face...User Image

Apparently someone never had a hot older cousin. rolleyes  

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ChangeTheStars

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:18 pm
gecko_girl_vici
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

Cartoon wise, I think you're right. Reality wise, I think you're also right. No. You're not the only one out there, but I do have a younger sister... and I couldn't even THINK about that! *shudder*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:06 pm
incest = gross
I don't count stepsiblings as incest btw.  

LadyVineXIII

Xandochu

Fashionable Regular

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:09 pm
I support it. Hell, my best friend has incestual feelings for her brother. As many have said, love is love, and if two siblings love each other, so be it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:28 pm
I've written a few of these, and usually they're the most passionate stories because it's just so forbidden! xd heart  

thatdrncat

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:28 am
Teh_Sheba
[~Tsukiki~]
*faints next to Tsukiki in her own pool of drool*
heart whee heart

It's so strange with me, I used to be totally against incest of any sort. but now I'm really open-minded, but I still don't dig brother-sister incest... but same sex incest...? kinda hot.
eek heart

Let's see, who do I have to thank for this, Oh, yes, the Hitachiin! Hitachiincest just completely blew me into that world, and I don't object to Elricest, when done right(there's a pic I have of them in my DeviantArt favorites...It was just so cute, it won me over...)
ninja

Other than that, look at Fruits Basket! There's several incest pairings in that, even considering that the Sohma family is actually huge... but yeah. Rin/Haru, Kagura/Kyo, Kureno/Akito, Shigure/Akito, Hiro/Kisa...I know those aren't same sex, but they're still there.
And yeah, as someone mentioned, Saiyuki has the Hakkai/Kanan pairing, which I actually have to admit, scared me when I read it....I don't know, for some reason, Brother and sister incest is somewhere I refuse to go, but bro/bro or sis/sis I'm ok with.
*shrugs*

I agree. Hitachiinest kind of opened my mind to incest couples in anime/manga and books. And a tv show or two... but back on topic.

I don't support it in real life. I mean, it's not as attractive or sweet in reality. But in fiction? It just... works. Like the Hitachiins, for example. Now, this would count as twincest, since they are identical twin brothers. But if you have watched the anime or read the manga, you could see why it would work. They just complete eachother so perfectly, and their love is the pefect recipe for a angst fanfiction. xP

I also, personally, like Fred/George, Ed/Al (somewhat), and some brother/sister couples. Not many brother/sister couples, though. I like VioletxKlaus and some brother/sister couples in Life With Derek, though they aren't really related.

Meh, I'm fine with incest in anime and stuff for the most part. Though some incest couples just don't work.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:46 am
not a big fan no. thats why i don't read angel sanctuary sweatdrop  

AmurderOFcrows

Dapper Dabbler

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100

Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:20 pm
I use to really dislike it, it just made me feel odd, but then I got into the whole ed and al from Full metal alchemist -so cute heart -and I now watch Angel santuary and I feel it can be so romantic xp *sighs* lolz.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:46 pm
how can you hate incest.....Love comes in all hapes and sizes....as long as it's yaoi, I'm happy with it. Do you know how many times i paired up Inuyasha with Sesshomaru.  

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BlackFalcon002

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:53 am
I think it depends on what kind of incest we're talking about. Brothers, maybe, twincest woot! parent/sibling ew, stepsiblings....well, it depends if they're hot. (heh heh, I'm not narrowminded, I swear).

And the Inu-yasha and Sesshomaru pairing can be SO sexy if done right. Along with Itachi and Sasuke.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games