Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:22 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

crying Something horrible has happened!
When I came to school today, I find that Nath is in my class.
BUT BRANDON ISN'T!
crying crying crying
EVIL SCHOOL! TRYING TO CRUSH TRUE LOVE! and they're both flirting with ANOTHER guy! It's really depressing!
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:07 pm
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

crying Something horrible has happened!
When I came to school today, I find that Nath is in my class.
BUT BRANDON ISN'T!
crying crying crying
EVIL SCHOOL! TRYING TO CRUSH TRUE LOVE! and they're both flirting with ANOTHER guy! It's really depressing!
...since 1992.

Noooooooooooooooo! crying They musn't! It's illegal to flirt with other men!  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:39 pm
I come bearing more chemistry exploits!

Okay, today John and Joey were arguing over the answer to one of the questions so I turn to Melissa and say, "They fight like an old married couple." And then later John was leaning across the chem table like his whole torso was on the table cause they're roundand he was explaining things to Joey and they were looking at each other and their faces were close and I just happened to look over and I quietly squeeled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:14 am
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
I come bearing more chemistry exploits!

Okay, today John and Joey were arguing over the answer to one of the questions so I turn to Melissa and say, "They fight like an old married couple." And then later John was leaning across the chem table like his whole torso was on the table cause they're roundand he was explaining things to Joey and they were looking at each other and their faces were close and I just happened to look over and I quietly squeeled.
Rulin' ya universes...

eee! yaoi momeeeent~
No, but srsly, I AM CONCERNED.
On top of that, they're both flirting with the same guy! And he's a total b***h and I don't like him at all sad He's gonna cause BAD THINGS.
*sigh*
He walked home with Nath today.... no sign of Brandon *sob*
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:16 am
*heartbroken* gonk

... Maybe... this situation of yours needs... *coughs* fangirl intervention...? ninja

But really, noooo!!!!! He's all wrong for you, Sushii-hime's classmate! gonk He belongs with Brandon!!

BRANDON!!!! scream

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:29 am
Lenre Li
*heartbroken* gonk

... Maybe... this situation of yours needs... *coughs* fangirl intervention...? ninja

But really, noooo!!!!! He's all wrong for you, Sushii-hime's classmate! gonk He belongs with Brandon!!

BRANDON!!!! scream
Rulin' ya universes...

xD ohhh, boy. If they only knew what I say about them online...
*snort*

NO, REALLY. I might actually intervene. But if it's too obvious they'll start hiding their love! Which I can not allow. It was the first day today, so there is still time... but they're leaving for TAFE next year!
... maybe I'll drug them... xD WAIT! SUSHII THAT'S NOT RIGHT!
...but... urgh. I want them locked in a room with a camera in every corner, AND APHRODISIAC and jazz music, Now!
I keep expecting to find them making out 'round every corner... But it never happens.

I need a plan, folks.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 pm
P.E. has become funny at last.

The guys PE teacher was talking to them and said "Your butts need to become one with the wood!" We have picnic tables for our lunch and whatnot so yea.

Oh! And in our high school lounge the guys had broken the rocking chair ( crying ) and Daniel was holding one of the curved pieces of wood and Jeremy tried to grab it from him and he shouted, "Don't touch my wood!" I laughed really hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:52 am
orachimaru: i wonder who's gotten stronger you or MY sasuke
naruto: he's not YOURS give him back!!!!! xd .....i am truly a big sasuxnaru fan so that u must understand blaugh ....  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:22 pm

"I can show you anytime. Tonight, if you want."

Technically this ain't yaoi, but in the first Harry Potter book, Draco says this to Harry. I went OOOOO!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:08 pm
"Dante is my precious partner and a gift from God." -Hugo from Vampire Doll  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:07 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

"He's near, he's hard by the Door"
- THE BIBLE. heart
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:25 pm
SPOILER...if you haven't seen chapter 386 of the Naruto manga that is.

[HIGHLIGHT PLEASE] mrgreen

Itachi: And now! The time to take my prize and gain greater power than him has finally arrived!...You Sasuke! You will become my new light! eek  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:40 pm
We had a substitute in french class today. Incidentally, I placed my desk right in front of all the popular guys' desks. First, they were talking about the band Hedley, and Garfield kept saying how sexy Dave was and how he was going to get Dave's phone number at the next Hedley concert and follow him home. I, who was not doing my work, like the good little girl I am not, was listening the whole time *perverted thoughts*

The work we were susposed to be doing was "Who/What do you love and why?"

Keenan kept saying "Matt, I love you. I'm gonna write about you!" and then Jordan said "Keenan, I thought you loved me!!" and whimpered. Keenan was like "Sorry man, Matt comes first." Then Jordan started pretending to cry and said "You're so mean! I don't love you anymore!" then he turned to Mike and said "Mike, I love you." Too bad they were just fooling around... or were they?

Best french class ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:52 pm
Kay, so my brother and our best friend are walking around the school together, and my brother seemed to be more than a little horny. So he starts pointing to random girls, and asking our friend "Would you tap that?"

So Terrelle, our friend turns to my twin brother Reid, and says, "Omg, Reid, what about that?" And he's pointing at a guy right? And Reid says, "Terrelle... That's a man."

And Terrelle stops for a minute, thinks, and then says, "Yeah, and?"

PSHAW. And he tells me he's straight. >P

And then there's my gay buddies. My friend Curtis is going out with my friend Alex, only secretly, so they like... hold hands and stuff only when they're around me, Reid, Terrelle and couple other people. But Reid can be a huge a**, so he pushes the dominant one, Alex, into the snow, and Curtis gets all angry, and leaps over and lands on Alex and nibbles his ear, then flips Reid off before making out with Alex.

Terrelle got worried when he caught me staring. :D

` Nonagon

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:18 pm
Kyra-san, Nonagon those are some really awesome stories! I wish I had your french class!

Oh! In history the guys were talking about how much they had of something or other Joey said "I have sex." He MEANT to say he had six but he didn't and out teacher was right there too so he just idled up and said, "Froydian slip eh?"

Oh! And on friday we had our usual "slap a** friday" and this time Ben (Joey's brother) and Jared were out in the field with us at lunch where we hold this sacred event...So I was standing next to Dakota who'd I'd already slapped. And to get Ben I ran to Jess's side cause she was next to him and slapped him one...He looked so shocked that I actually hit his a**. XD

Then I chased Jared around to try and slap him one but I failed *sulks* But I WILL get him. >:3 Next Friday his a** is MINE!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games