Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:41 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Let's get back and see if Xena's made any progress wit ya mystery kid." he said after shaking her hand and letting it go.

Nira nodded and followed him back to where they had been. She was slightly annoyed at having to give up the hunt for food but she reminded herself that this diet was an adjustment and that it would be some time before she stopped craving, hopefully, human flesh or brain matter. Just....human meat in general.

Raph made it back to the building Xena had entered and waited at the door. He hoped she hurried up. He was getting a bit stir crazy himself and wanted to get back to the farm.

Nira let out a sigh and began pacing. Standing still there, waiting, was the worse bit. "Bored....hungry and bored....." She whined.

"We gonna be aight, Nira. I promise." Raph said though wasn't sure which one he was trying to convince more.

Even Nira had to shoot him a look as if to ask the same thing. Sighing, she groaned and finally decided to sit down on the ground and wait. Grumbling. "Fox lady needs to hurry up..." She mumbled more to herself. "So....BORED!"

He kept his attention on the building, trying to keep from calling up to Xena to hurry up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Natalia shrugged. She was use to being separated from family. While she hadn't exactly come from a wealthy family, she did come from one that was well off enough to the point of having gone to a private school and often had a baby sitter or nanny waiting on her at home after and before school most mornings since both her parents worked and we're often away for work. "How can I help, Miss Xena?"
"Do you know any good places that has any medical supplies and clothes? We're currently well-stocked as far as food and water goes. Actually, I was planning on heading to this hardware store just further down as. There's alot of tools and such still in tact there that a friend of mine could really use, though we didn't have the right transportation to carry what we found at the time." Xena said before her expression turned serious. Now comes the tricky part. Seeing that zombies had attacked this building, it would be expected for Natalia to freak out upon seeing Raph and Nira. "Before we set out, there is something I do have to let you know about. You're going to think I'm crazy on this, but I do have two others with me. However, I'll need for you to be strong for me, and not be afraid." She said with a frown. "These people are zombies, but they're sentient. One of them is unlike any zombie you've seen, and the other's just weird." She figured it was better to give Natalia the heads up about Raph and Nira without the girl thinking that she lead her into a trap. However, she wasn't freak Natalia out that a psychic zombie girl wanted them to find her. "With that said, are you willing to take the risk coming with me? Most I could give you is my word that they won't harm you."

"....Long as they dont mistake me for food. And you're not crazy. Long as I've been out here, I've seen the dead not just walking around and eating people...but I've seen some act so....Human, I'm ALMOST convinced they are Human." Natalia said, shaking her head and folding her arms over her chest as she steered her thought process back to the first question. "Anyways, you said you need first aid stuff yeah? 'Bout a block west of here is a one of those shopping cul-de-sacs or whatever. There's a Walgreens and a Veterinarian place there along with, and I could be wrong, but I think it was a TJ Max? Or a Target? One of them..."
Xena nodded before she chuckled a bit. "Well...one of them is more...reptilian than human. Those two are the only ones who are zombies, and the others back home are living and breathing." She then gave a nod. "Let's go then. If you have some thing important in your possession, go ahead and bring it with you. You can take shelter with us. Safety in numbers and all." She waited until Natalie gather what she needed before heading out.

Nodding slowly, she turned and moved aside some pieces of her barricade and grabbed her bag before going back over to Xena. Motioning for her to lead the way, all the while avoiding her own traps with ease and kept herself occupied by pretending she was a spy who had just stolen valuable intel and was now breaking out of the place she had broken into.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:30 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Natalia shrugged. She was use to being separated from family. While she hadn't exactly come from a wealthy family, she did come from one that was well off enough to the point of having gone to a private school and often had a baby sitter or nanny waiting on her at home after and before school most mornings since both her parents worked and we're often away for work. "How can I help, Miss Xena?"
"Do you know any good places that has any medical supplies and clothes? We're currently well-stocked as far as food and water goes. Actually, I was planning on heading to this hardware store just further down as. There's alot of tools and such still in tact there that a friend of mine could really use, though we didn't have the right transportation to carry what we found at the time." Xena said before her expression turned serious. Now comes the tricky part. Seeing that zombies had attacked this building, it would be expected for Natalia to freak out upon seeing Raph and Nira. "Before we set out, there is something I do have to let you know about. You're going to think I'm crazy on this, but I do have two others with me. However, I'll need for you to be strong for me, and not be afraid." She said with a frown. "These people are zombies, but they're sentient. One of them is unlike any zombie you've seen, and the other's just weird." She figured it was better to give Natalia the heads up about Raph and Nira without the girl thinking that she lead her into a trap. However, she wasn't freak Natalia out that a psychic zombie girl wanted them to find her. "With that said, are you willing to take the risk coming with me? Most I could give you is my word that they won't harm you."

"....Long as they dont mistake me for food. And you're not crazy. Long as I've been out here, I've seen the dead not just walking around and eating people...but I've seen some act so....Human, I'm ALMOST convinced they are Human." Natalia said, shaking her head and folding her arms over her chest as she steered her thought process back to the first question. "Anyways, you said you need first aid stuff yeah? 'Bout a block west of here is a one of those shopping cul-de-sacs or whatever. There's a Walgreens and a Veterinarian place there along with, and I could be wrong, but I think it was a TJ Max? Or a Target? One of them..."
Xena nodded before she chuckled a bit. "Well...one of them is more...reptilian than human. Those two are the only ones who are zombies, and the others back home are living and breathing." She then gave a nod. "Let's go then. If you have some thing important in your possession, go ahead and bring it with you. You can take shelter with us. Safety in numbers and all." She waited until Natalie gather what she needed before heading out.

Nodding slowly, she turned and moved aside some pieces of her barricade and grabbed her bag before going back over to Xena. Motioning for her to lead the way, all the while avoiding her own traps with ease and kept herself occupied by pretending she was a spy who had just stolen valuable intel and was now breaking out of the place she had broken into.
Xena carefully lead the way out of the building, all the while checking on Natalia, who was also avoiding the traps. Once finally outside, she waved to both Raph and Nira. "Found a new friend. This is Natalia." She then gave two, particularly Nira, a look that showed that she wanted Nira to not say anything on how she knew Natalia's location. It was a means to not freak Natalia out until she was fully settled. She then looked at Natalia before gesturing to Raph. "Natalia, the turtle is Raphael. Raph for short." She then gestured to Nira. "And the weird one over there is Nira."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena carefully lead the way out of the building, all the while checking on Natalia, who was also avoiding the traps. Once finally outside, she waved to both Raph and Nira. "Found a new friend. This is Natalia." She then gave two, particularly Nira, a look that showed that she wanted Nira to not say anything on how she knew Natalia's location. It was a means to not freak Natalia out until she was fully settled. She then looked at Natalia before gesturing to Raph. "Natalia, the turtle is Raphael. Raph for short." She then gestured to Nira. "And the weird one over there is Nira."

Raph held his hand up in greeting, then nodded. "Hey. Nice ta meetcha."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:47 am
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"Your weird..." Nira grumbled, getting back up to her feet and offering a small wave as Natalia just looked between the three and nodded a hello to them. Her eyes darted between the three now before her and she seemed to be studying each of them carefully for a few moments.

"Hiya." She greets, laughing at the slight childish remark from Nira, who looked at Raph as if to ask if they could please get a move on so she could go eat that much sooner.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:56 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
"Your weird..." Nira grumbled, getting back up to her feet and offering a small wave as Natalia just looked between the three and nodded a hello to them. Her eyes darted between the three now before her and she seemed to be studying each of them carefully for a few moments.

"Hiya." She greets, laughing at the slight childish remark from Nira, who looked at Raph as if to ask if they could please get a move on so she could go eat that much sooner.
Xena was relieved that Natalia didn't react negatively towards Raph's appearance. Afterall, it's not everyday to find a mutant turtle roaming around. "Raph here isn't the only turtle you're gonna see. He's got three brothers back home." She smiled a bit then looked at Raph. "Natalia's gonna help us with getting supplies." She took notice the look Nira was giving to Raph, as if she was getting impatient. She was suspicious that Nira might have been trying to talk Raph into hunting humans again behind her and everyone else's backs. She gave Raph a look of her own before looking at Natalia. "The hardware store's closer, we'll stop there first and pick up the supplies there then we'll get the medical supplies."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena was relieved that Natalia didn't react negatively towards Raph's appearance. Afterall, it's not everyday to find a mutant turtle roaming around. "Raph here isn't the only turtle you're gonna see. He's got three brothers back home." She smiled a bit then looked at Raph. "Natalia's gonna help us with getting supplies." She took notice the look Nira was giving to Raph, as if she was getting impatient. She was suspicious that Nira might have been trying to talk Raph into hunting humans again behind her and everyone else's backs. She gave Raph a look of her own before looking at Natalia. "The hardware store's closer, we'll stop there first and pick up the supplies there then we'll get the medical supplies."

"Or....and this may be kinda dumb....we could split up and do both." Natalia said, shrugging her shoulders as she looked between the three. Taking note of the looks they wore on their faces. "I mean....long as Nira won't eat me, we could go get the medical stuff while you and Raph hit the hardware store."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

Raph just looked confused, then when Natalia said they could split up, he thought for a few moments, then nodded. "Aight. Let's go."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

Raph just looked confused, then when Natalia said they could split up, he thought for a few moments, then nodded. "Aight. Let's go."
Xena glanced at Natalia upon hearing her suggestion before giving a nod. "Just be careful, and meet back here." She then looked at Nira. "And Nira...be sure to behave yourself." Her gaze then shifted to Raph and nodded to him. "With all the tools and such at the hardware store, we'll need to bring the van over."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena glanced at Natalia upon hearing her suggestion before giving a nod. "Just be careful, and meet back here." She then looked at Nira. "And Nira...be sure to behave yourself." Her gaze then shifted to Raph and nodded to him. "With all the tools and such at the hardware store, we'll need to bring the van over."

Nira made a noise of agreement and shuffled over to Natalia, who just nodded and began leading the way for the shopping center.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"Aight. Let's go grab tha van and drive it over ta tha hardware store." he said as he headed back to where they parked the van.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"Aight. Let's go grab tha van and drive it over ta tha hardware store." he said as he headed back to where they parked the van.
As Nira and Natalia headed for the shopping center, Xena walked with Raph back to the van. "Sooo any secrets you'd like to tell?" She asked as she looked at Raph.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

As Nira and Natalia headed for the shopping center, Xena walked with Raph back to the van. "Sooo any secrets you'd like to tell?" She asked as she looked at Raph.

"Like what?" he asked as he raised a brow ridge.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Don't play dumb with me, Raphael." Xena said as she looked at him. "Nira seemed really anxious. She wasn't trying to talk you into hunting again, was she?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Don't play dumb with me, Raphael." Xena said as she looked at him. "Nira seemed really anxious. She wasn't trying to talk you into hunting again, was she?"

"She wanted ta hunt, we made a deal that we wouldn't here. Too many innocent people. Can't tell em part like I can in New York. So after we get this dropped off, we're gonn take a trip ta New York." Raph said honestly. They were back at the van, so he opened the door to get in and start it up.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff