Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Any kind of raw meat works for me." Yumi said with a shrug. "It doesn't have to be human. Maybe I never really got a taste of it so didn't really crave it." she said wagging her little tail a bit. "I like raw bacon." 4laugh

"Well, that answers that." Mikey said with a chuckle. "I noticed she could eat some normal things too, like the pancakes. Maybe your kitsune side?" he asked tilting his head a bit.
"Maybe we oughta have your father eat raw bacon too." She laughed a bit before looking at Mikey. "Maybe. I never had a taste for anything raw....I could never stand the scent of blood." She said. "Mom's a nine-tailed kitsune, which is the most powerful among kitsune. She does actually possess divine abilities. There are different kinds of kitsune of course, though she is more of the kind who has the power to ward off evil." She tilted her head in thought. "Maybe Mom's divine power had its effect on me...combine that with the DNA with two ghosts. My sister has inherited more of Mom's divine power than I have. For Yumi, I guess it might've been that bit of divine power that's keeping her hunger in control."

"Your guess is as good as mine, but we can roll with it." Mikey said nodding. He went to tell the others that the food was ready so that they could all eat breakfast together.
"Maybe. I was born a hybrid of a ghost and a kitsune, so I can't really say much on what it's like as a zombie...only that I knew a few undead back home aside from the Raph and Donnie back home." She said before she would take her seat at the table while Mikey went to gather everyone.

They would all six sit quietly and eat breakfast. Once done, Mikey would clear the table and with help from Yumi, started cleaning the kitchen.

By that time, Raph was walking back inside through the back door. Any mess he may have made hunting and eating, he'd cleaned up in the river not too far off.
Xena had joined them with eating breakfast. Afterward, Mikey and Yumi had the table cleared and started cleaning the kitchen. It was then she spotted Raph coming back inside. "Where you've been? You took your sweet time over a deer."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Any kind of raw meat works for me." Yumi said with a shrug. "It doesn't have to be human. Maybe I never really got a taste of it so didn't really crave it." she said wagging her little tail a bit. "I like raw bacon." 4laugh

"Well, that answers that." Mikey said with a chuckle. "I noticed she could eat some normal things too, like the pancakes. Maybe your kitsune side?" he asked tilting his head a bit.
"Maybe we oughta have your father eat raw bacon too." She laughed a bit before looking at Mikey. "Maybe. I never had a taste for anything raw....I could never stand the scent of blood." She said. "Mom's a nine-tailed kitsune, which is the most powerful among kitsune. She does actually possess divine abilities. There are different kinds of kitsune of course, though she is more of the kind who has the power to ward off evil." She tilted her head in thought. "Maybe Mom's divine power had its effect on me...combine that with the DNA with two ghosts. My sister has inherited more of Mom's divine power than I have. For Yumi, I guess it might've been that bit of divine power that's keeping her hunger in control."

"Your guess is as good as mine, but we can roll with it." Mikey said nodding. He went to tell the others that the food was ready so that they could all eat breakfast together.
"Maybe. I was born a hybrid of a ghost and a kitsune, so I can't really say much on what it's like as a zombie...only that I knew a few undead back home aside from the Raph and Donnie back home." She said before she would take her seat at the table while Mikey went to gather everyone.

They would all six sit quietly and eat breakfast. Once done, Mikey would clear the table and with help from Yumi, started cleaning the kitchen.

By that time, Raph was walking back inside through the back door. Any mess he may have made hunting and eating, he'd cleaned up in the river not too far off.
Xena had joined them with eating breakfast. Afterward, Mikey and Yumi had the table cleared and started cleaning the kitchen. It was then she spotted Raph coming back inside. "Where you've been? You took your sweet time over a deer."

"Ey, took a while ta catch one. Sorry if I made ya worry." he said sheepishly. "You guys eat?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ey, took a while ta catch one. Sorry if I made ya worry." he said sheepishly. "You guys eat?"
"It's alright. I'm just glad you're back safely." She said before she gave a nod. "Yeah, we did. Maybe if it's easier on you, Yumi could introduce you to raw bacon." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It's alright. I'm just glad you're back safely." She said before she gave a nod. "Yeah, we did. Maybe if it's easier on you, Yumi could introduce you to raw bacon." She chuckled.

"Uh.....sure I guess." he said rubbing his head. "That jerky ya had tha other night wasn't sa bad."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:15 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Uh.....sure I guess." he said rubbing his head. "That jerky ya had tha other night wasn't sa bad."
"If all else, we can get more jerky so you'd at least have something to snack on." Xena said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:17 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"If all else, we can get more jerky so you'd at least have something to snack on." Xena said with a nod.

Raph nodded. "Yeah. Guess after Mikey cleans tha kitchen, we gonna go have a tranin session. It's been a while. I mighta got rusty." sweatdrop  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:21 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph nodded. "Yeah. Guess after Mikey cleans tha kitchen, we gonna go have a tranin session. It's been a while. I mighta got rusty." sweatdrop
"Guess it's time we get you back into shape." Xena said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ey, ya act like I got all fat and s**t." he said chuckling. "I ain't right?" sweatdrop  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ey, ya act like I got all fat and s**t." he said chuckling. "I ain't right?" sweatdrop
" It has been a while since you've trained with your brothers. Think of it as making up for lost time." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

" It has been a while since you've trained with your brothers. Think of it as making up for lost time." She smiled.

"Ya didn't answer that. It worries me that ya didn't." he said before chuckling and kissing her on the forehead before heading out to join his brothers and perhaps Splinter.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

pirate

"Ya didn't answer that. It worries me that ya didn't." he said before chuckling and kissing her on the forehead before heading out to join his brothers and perhaps Splinter.
"No, you're not fat." She chuckled when Raph kissed her forehead before heading out to join his brothers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"No, you're not fat." She chuckled when Raph kissed her forehead before heading out to join his brothers.

While they were out, Yumi took the time to explore the house.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Having fun?" She asked as she followed after Yumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah! This house has some really cool stuff!" she said happily.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah! This house has some really cool stuff!" she said happily.
"I'm glad. It'll be even better once your uncle Donnie finish up any repairs needed." She smiled.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games