Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:48 am
Neko looked up as someone stood in front of the door to the chamber. The fog in her brain was clear enough that she recognized him immediately. "...Hiei..." she moved, shakily pulling her foot from the glass as he started to hit at it. It groaned, cracking and splintering with each hit.

Ayame growled, her whip lashed out at Hiei in flurry of snaps and cracks, the metal bits in it catching the light at odd angles. "That's enough" she finally walked over and grabbed him by the shoulder, and shoved him away from the chamber. "I dont get it. I honestly dont get it. Shes not even a real person! Why go through all this effort for a manufactured doll."

Neko moved, pushing herself to the door and trying to see as Ayame pushed Hiei away. She could make out Kazu on the floor, one wing ripped off, blood around him. She started shaking, claws digging at the broken glass. "No...please....stop it." She grit her teeth, weakly hitting the chamber door. "Stop it...just stop it" she started clawing at the glass, but of it cutting into her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:02 am
Hiei took any hit that whip had to offer and had kept working on that Chamber to open it up. When he was pulled and pushed away he snarled and twisted around going to punch Ayame. " Because she's a reject just like me and the most loyal person I have in my life right now." Hiei snarled. " I'll die for her if I have to." He added and moved calling upon his mortal flame in his hand going to punch the woman. " Kazu! I know you are in great pain. But please, Get to Neko!" He yelled before he felt Able behind him with two needles to his back.

" I'll just help Ayame and will both kill you. Infront of kitty" Able hissed.

Kazu laid there for a few seconds, his hand slowly going for a needle at his side and he shoved it into his arm and laid there. A few seconds later and the drug in his body was stopping his brain from the shock he was in. Standing up slowly as blood raced down his body he walked toward the chamber slowly and drew his hand back, weakly punching at the glass. " I...we need...to go..mom. We need to get...out of here...mom." Kazu kept mumbling at each punch.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:53 am
"Congratulations, your most loyal soldier is a failed clone. How do you know that loyalty is real? How do you know it's not fake like the rest of her?" she moved, cracking the whip at him again. She moved, flicking it out again, this time to wrap it around his neck.

Neko looked up, hearing the thumping of Kazus fist on the door, hearing him talking through the broken glass. She moved, digging her claws into the glass and pulling herself up with a lot of effort. She was still shaking, and she wasnt abld to stop it. She couldn't regulate her breathing, panic, cold, and anxiety all hitting at once. "Kazu...that's enough...Kazu please....your hurt...get out of here." She closed her eyes, tears starting to run down her cheeks. She gripped at the glass, digging in as hard as she could and pulling a chunk of the glass out and causing a cascade of glass to finally come down with Kazu hitting it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:09 am
The fire demon hissed and move pulling his hands to his throat where the whip was holding him. Struggling he moved trying to get his hand between his skin and the whip to breath. He shifted digging a foot in and tried pulling but he could feel the drugs hitting him and he sucked in air as he started to feel numb. " Fuc..k what did you put in me." Hiei hissed.

" Don't worry about it, you wont even notice shortly." Able said and moved reaching for another needle and going at Hiei with it, just below his eye. The fire demon stood there shaking, a needle just under his eye empty as he fell to one knee and swayed.

" Hurry up and ******** die already." Able snarled. Hiei shifted and wait before forcing himself up again ignoring the drugs in his system and Able and went for Ayame again, whip around his neck and all. He didn't care. He was moving slower for sure though.

Kazu shifted and felt the glass break and leaned his head on Neko for a second and gripped her reaching for another needle to slam into his body to keep going. " It's fine. We need to get you out of here. Hiei told me to get you out of here." Kazu said as he slowly turned to look toward the fight.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:36 am
Ayame raised a brow as Hiei moved toward her. She pulled on the whip, hauling it over her head and using the momentum to send Hiei sailing, letting go of his neck in the processes. "I'm going to have to start over...again." she drowned seeing Kazu and Neko having gotten the door open. "Your offspring is as persistent as you are Able."

Neko fell back, her back against the inside of the chamber as Kazu leaned into her. The lights finally flicked off the chamber shutting down with the door being broken. "Stop...injecting that crap..." she grit her teeth, still shaking badly. She was tired of needles and injections. "I.. I cant..." she moved, gripping onto Kazu, trying to even out her breathing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:55 am
"If I stop, I'm going to stop and I won't be leaving here alive." Kazu said and moved and held her up for a second before feeling someone grabbing his other wing and ripping him back. " Apparently, Maybe the only ******** good trait he got." Able snarled sending Kazu flying into a wall.

Kazu hit the wall, blood splattered behind him as he laid there. Moving he clenched his fist and slowly stood up shaking and breathing heavily. His hand felt around again for another needle and he slammed it into his arm before dropping it and waiting a few seconds and walking toward them, a stumble each step but his eyes blank. " I'm going to kill you father." He said, and smiled.

Able shifted and drew his steps back toward Ayame and looked at her. " We need to go. Trust me." Able said.

The fire demon who went flying, flipped mid air and landed swaying slightly and slowly pulled the needle from his face as his eyes closed and he ran toward Ayame again and went to attack her but he stopped right infront of her, fist ready to hit but unable to move. " What...did you..do" He snarled.

" Your stuck like that. For a bit, I made it so your muscle froze up. " Able said moving to stand by Ayame. " I'm serious, We need to go. The drug Kazu enjected isn't friendly and his going to rip us apart." Able said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:42 am
Ayame narrowed her eyes at Kazu, not liking the energy coming off of him. "Fine. We'll-" she stopped, moving back a step as Hiei froze in front of her. She smirked. "Yes let's go." She reached out with a claw, quickly slashing a line down Hieis face to mimic the one hed given her with his sword. "Dont get too comfortable with this victory. I still have the doll, and that nifty portal knife. Good bye for now." She smiled and turned, using the portal knife and disappearing egg ing in it with Able.

Neko had moved, trying to pull herself through the broken glass door. Effectively cutting herself, but ending up on her hands and knees outside the chamber. She closed her eyes, noting that Able and Ayame had left.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:49 am
Hiei shifted and stared toward the spot that Ayame was standing. He didn't flinch when he got the claw mark over his face. He just stayed there staring unable to move. His eyes darted around trying to see.

Kazu shifted and moved shaking his body and walking toward Hiei and reached around trying to find a drug to shoot into Hiei. "I'll get him moving again and we can go. We need to go. I don't feel good, I'm dying Neko. We need to go." Kazu said and stabbed something into Hiei. " I need to cleanse his blood when Ican...or issy can...someone can.."

Hiei shifted and moved his arms again and touched his face slightly before he moved to check on Neko moving to pick her up bride style and held her, his body shaking, and he himself not feeling so great. " Kazu, Can you just hold out a bit longer. I'll portal us back to the castle." Hiei said reaching for his new knife.

Kazu shifted standing where he stood as he tried to lock up the inner power in him he opened and nodded. " Of course..just..long enough. We have to go though...now." Kazu mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:00 pm
Neko didnt resist as she was picked up. She moved, curling into Hiei and his body heat, free hand gripping the front of his shirt tightly. "No dying.. dont you dare.. either of you." She forbid. She winced, trying to open a shadow port, and feeling a pain in her temple. What ever Ayame had injected her with still hadn't entirely burned off, and she still had an issue focusing her energy to get it working  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:56 pm
Once getting into the portal and landing right in the middle of the castle lobby. Hiei stood there shaking and took a step before falling forward with Neko in his arms, he moved falling and pushed the girl forward as he landed face down and Neko in a crumple infront of Him.

Kazu walked out next and dropped beside them soaking in blood and started shaking. He was in a lot of pain. He finally barked out for help.

Akuro saw them first and second behind them was Mukuro as they raced down the stairs. “Isuna! Help!” Akuro yelled and Mukuro knelt down by Hiei first checking him as Akuro knelt by kazu. “ Is...Neko okay..” Hiei mumbled,  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:17 pm
Isuna came running, hearing the commotion and yelling. She hopped moved crouching and checking Neko who hadn't moved much once she was dropped. She turned looking at Akuro and Mukro and pointed back toward her office. "Get them into the medical room, I'll be right behind you." She instructed. She turned back to Neko, the cat girl having gone into shock.

Neko didnt remember much past going through the portal, just the world shifted drastically. She didnt feel it when she hit the floor, and she didn't feel it when her muscles started spasming. The injection Ayame had given her fighting back after being ignored briefly. It was meant to last all day. It had only been a few hours.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:34 pm
Mukuro moved carrying Hiei and headed straight toward the office. Putting Hiei down on the medical bed she moved looking at Isuna before starting to work on cleaning out the wounds on the fire demon.

Akuro carried the Silver bat and started to do the same and looked toward Isuna who had Neko. " Babe, We aren't medic but we can help. You just need to tell us what to do." Akuro said and moved when Kazu bite down on his hand to get it away from him." ********, Just wrap my ******** wing up and get me some strong drugs. I can help. ********." The silver bat boy snarled, in great pain and not doing great but he had to help Neko and Hiei. He would deal with his infection at his back and the sickness crawling on him.

Mukuro moved and looked toward Isuna. " I can either call for Yukina or Sayuri. Who do you want." The woman asked looking at Isuna.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:23 pm
Isuna had taken a bit longer, having Neko over her shoulder, but she got the woman on to a bed and moved to a cabinet, grabbing IVs and pouches of clear liquid. "Call Sayuri, shes better at getting Kazu ti fo as hes told." She turned, shooting a glare at the young surgeon. "You will stay in that bed or so help me I will stitch you to, understand!" She called, moving to hand a Akuro a towel for his bite. "Here, if he needs something to do, he can start his own IV. He needs his wounds cleaned." She instructed them went and started an IV on both Hiei and Neko.

She spent the next several minutes cleaning wounds between the three of them, setting the IVs to run full open to flush their systems of whatever they had in them. She washed her hands for the umpteenth time, grabbing supplies and going to Kazu to look at his back. She pulled a stool over, prepared a stitch kit, and doused gauze in antiseptic. "So, what the hell happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:40 pm
Kazu shifted working on his own IV before shaking and gripping his shoulder where his wing was now missing. " Able. Ayame. That's what happened." Kazu said and looked toward Neko and Hiei and was feeling stressed out. " Are they going to be okay?" Kazu asked.

Akuro held the cloth for a second before moving to clean Kazu's wound and looked at it. " Should I worry about the missing wing? Like can he get sick or something. I don't know what I'm doing." Akuro said.

Mukuro moved walking back in with Sayuri and moved as the Water goddess ran to her brother. " I can deal with Kazu. Please just focus on Hiei and Neko. I'm assuming my father used some harsh drugs on Hiei. This Ayame woman. I don't know what she may of used on Neko though." Sayuri said and worked on Kazu before moving to help Isuna with the other two.

Hiei shifted and gripped the bed under him as he rolled his head to the side and opened his good eye and swayed his head trying to get a better look at everyone. " Wheres Neko." He asked trying to sit up but unable to move much.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:20 pm
Isuna moved, letting Sayuri take over. "Help yourself to whatever supplies you'll need. Let me know if theres anything I can help with." She stood and looked over at Hiei and Neko. "I think theyll both be fine. Adrenaline had kept them going for the most part it looks like, now that its wore off their bodies are dealing with the after shock." She moved, walking over to check on Hiei as he woke up.

"Shes in another bed Hiei." She answered, examining the cut across his eye. It wasnt deep luckily, but it wasnt in a great spot either. She sat on the edge of the bed, cleaning the cuts from the whip and quickly bandaging whst needed tending to. "...she went into shock a little while ago. I got her stable, and I'm trying to get rid of whatever is in her system." Isuna explained, finishing up. "I'm gunna go check on her, I'll keep you posted, but only if you stay in this and heal." She smirked and got up, sliding a privacy screen shut behind her before going over to Neko.

She sat down next to Neko, picking up a pair of tweezers and starting to remove glass from the girls hand and from under her nails. They twitched and Isuna froze a moment. "Relax Neko, your home and safe...everyone's alright" getting no response she went back to removing glass before bandaging up the womans fingers then moved to clean a d bandage where the restraints had cut into her. "Looks like your going to heal the old fashioned way...I doing see your shadows working like normal this time." She noted. She continued her examination, making sure there weren't any other major injuries she had missed. She noted the marks left by Able, frowning before using her healing to try and speed up their healing. "That's the best I can do for now..."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games