Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:42 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja shook her head and kept wiping off her tongue. She stopped and smiled at him. He didn't have to keep watch like that, nothing would have gotten them. He had trust issues.

For the time being Anja let him sleep. She didn't stress herself too much not wanting to open that wound, but it would have taken a lot. She stayed in camp, cleaned up, tended the horses and fed the fire

Anja glanced over at Tousa, then walked over to him. He actually looked normal while he slept  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:06 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was so exhausted that the normal state of sleeping he had shown thus far was out the window. Instead he was just sprawled out and snoring loudly. Nothing about his sleeping area was organized. His clothing had come loose due to all the movements and his hair a tangled mess in the short time he had moved about.

If anything it was probably the most normal but strange thing for the Prince to look like. There was no dignity in his sleep this time around. One leg even twitched a few times and when he wasn't snoring he was muttering something. "... Stupid... No charge... Why... Stupid." Well, seemed like even in sleep his mind was on military tactics.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:39 am
Kami GearX

Anja smiled and chuckled at the way he was sleeping. She wished she had some sort of device to capture this moment forever. And use that to her advantage. But for now she just watched him sleep while scanning the area for potential threats. There was none. There was no need to set a watch, no one used these pathways anymore.

Anja decided to play with him. She went up close and spoke softly by his ear, "Tousa.....Prince Tousa~~."

"What are you going to do with that Lycan? She's pretty cute isn't she? Hardheaded too. Tell me more about her." Anja wanted to see if he would speak back to her in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa grumbled, smacked his lips together a few times to try and get his mouth wet once more from all the snoring, shifted a bit and then grumbled some coherent thoughts. "No... My dog... Good pet... Can't have... Stay away." He then let out a huff, rolled to his side and curled up around something imaginary. "No hurt... Pet."

A dopey looking smile came across his face and then weird cooing sound before it was back to snoring. Every once in a while he would smack at something beyond from what he thought he was curled around and now rather than flailing about his person was extremely still, only the smacking arm showing up every now and then.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:57 am
Kami GearX

Anja had to control herself when he spoke. She was not a pet! And she wasn't a dog. But when he said no hurt, it brought a smile on her face. She closed her eyes, concentrated and brought her lips down gently on his forehead. Her cheeks had triangle symbols glowing and dots on her forehead as well.

Anja was giving him the Blessing of the Lycan. He now had glowing marks that he wouldn't be able to see, much like hers. She broke the contact and the glowing went away. He would feel a little different and nothing else. She backed away from him and continued to keep a lookout. That blessing could save his life one day  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa wouldn't wake up for a few more hours, having gone from that to grumbling about food, to some play he had watched when he was younger. When he did finally wake up, he did so groggily, sitting up with some debris in his hair.

His half-lidded gaze scanned around the area as his shirt drooped on his person. About a minute after waking up, his body caught up and he yawned with a startling crescendo. His arms moved up over his head while he stretched. Once he was done he just kind of sat there lop sided and in a daze.

"I'm hungry." Was all Tousa stated as he stared straight at Anja as if expecting food to just magically appear.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:19 am
Kami GearX

Anja was pretty bored. Sitting like t his was no fun. Did he have to sleep for so long? She looked over and chuckled, "Morning sunshine. Get enough beauty sleep?" she came over with a plate. It had some bread, dried fruit and a hard boiled egg on it. Along with some jerky, "Don't worry, I didn't make any of it so its safe to eat." she joked with him as she handed it to him. Then brought over a bowl of soup that he had made the previous night.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:28 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa immediately snagged the jerky off of the plate and began to chew on it thoroughly, taking his time to enjoy the flavor. "Says the woman I stayed up all night over to make sure she didn't die..." He grumbled with slight irritation. He moved to sit up in a better position, moving to be cross-legged rather than lazily spread about in whatever fashion he wished. Had to be somewhat formal right?

He took up a piece of food and waited till she came back and then shoved it towards her face. "You need to eat to and regain some strength. You eat nearly quadruple what I eat so don't think to try and play it off. We're also now behind schedule. Should've woken me up earlier so we could've ridden in more ease rather than having to push our horses to make up for lost time now."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:56 am
Kami GearX

Anja pushed the food right back in his face, "Already ate."

She gave him a lazy look then looked away, "I can guide us through the night to make up for lost time." Anja had to be nicer to him, "I also wanted to say,,," she looked at him with kind eyes, "Thank you, for saving me back there. And for staying awake all night."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:12 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa blinked at Anja for a moment and then squinted at her after the thank you. He bit the food that was shoved back into his face and mulled over it. "You're... Welcome." He stated finally and then giving a nod. "About time I got some thanks." He huffed and then puffed up slightly, as if getting a bit prideful.

Tousa motioned for her to come closer for a moment. "Your people are not typically one's who do things during the day right? You do things when the sun is setting like regular wolves. There is a word for it and I forgot what it was. It's not nocturnal either. Anyways, just want to give you something."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:14 pm
Kami GearX

Anja raised her eyebrow, "Wolves are not nocturnal. We are quite lively during the day. Its true we love the night, and the moon." she inched closer to him, "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:23 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"Relax."

Tousa reached up and scratched at her scalp before going behind one of her ears. He didn't say much while he scratched. He just went through the action with his piece of jerky sticking out of his mouth. His gaze wandered away from her while he did so, looking around the camp, his still free hand going from idle to gently rubbing under her chin, two fingers just scratching lightly.

Finally, he spoke, pausing in the scratch down. "You said you liked these right?" It was a simple question, and his gaze lazily drifted back to focus on her and let the noises of the forest pick back up after he was done talking, as well as the sputtering of the horses every now and then, or the clopping of their hooves.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:29 pm
Kami GearX

Anja wasn't sure what he was doing. And it was odd for him to do so. But that felt great. She leaned into it more and smiled, "Whats gotten into you?" she batted away his hands, "I'm not a pet you can do that to whenever you want."

Her heart hammered in her chest. To cover u p that feeling she snapped at him, "Keep your hands to yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:38 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gave a nod, pulling his hands away. "There's the Anja I know. Good to know you're not sick. Got worried for a second when you said thank you to me." He snapped up the rest of his jerky and meal before straightening up his clothing. "I'll keep my hands to myself, don't worry."

His appearance and stance on everything had taken a shift within the few seconds he spoke. Tousa was once more the Prince he had been yesterday and the day before that rather than the tired soft and caring person he had woken up as. The only thing that wasn't the same was that his hair was a mess, though his hands were already working on that, running through his hair to clear out any tangles and debris. "Could you get the horses ready to leave while I fix up my hair? I'll pick up the bedrolls and clean up the fire pit. We'll wash the dishes when we rest. We'll have to find a stream to clean them in so let's be on the lookout for one."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:47 pm
Kami GearX

Anja shook her head and laughed, "Just like a girl to take a long time getting her hair just right." she went to tend to the horses, feeding them and packing them up as she was handed the bedrolls.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games