Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:49 pm

*Shakes head slowly and leans in toward Leko* He's got performance issues. emotion_eyebrow *Downs the rest of her champagne and refills*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:49 pm

gonk GET 'EM OFF!! GET 'EM OFF!! gonk
*runs off in a panic, clawing at his own face*

Gi ussta sweatdrop
Ah, by the way, my apologies for my... uh... uncouth behavior toward you at Liada's party last night, jallil. sweatdrop I was not quite myself sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Karrie and Mitri are passed out on the floor of my trailer. Rather than wake them up, I decided not to change out of the clothes I woke up in. cat_rolleyes And yes, before you say anything, I'm very sure that I didn't sleep with them. Mitri wouldn't, and Karrie won't do anything with Mitri around.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:56 pm

*winks at Vixtul*
Not at all, who knew we were about the same size emotion_yatta
*blows kisses*
Plus all in good fun, no harm done to you from it emotion_yatta
You may be the only man who can handle me

*cackles*
*calls the brigade off, they slowly vanish into the ether*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:50 pm

tch... what a couple losers you hang around, then talk2hand Nothing wrong with a Kits sandwich emotion_awesome

Well, that is a relief then sweatdrop I am afraid there is quite a bit missing from the night that I cannot say with certainty just how... ungentlemanly I was... and to whom sweatdrop

*makes it about halfway to the trailer when the spiders suddenly disappear*
Goddammit stressed

*notices his face is bleeding slightly*
No! Not the face! It's one of my best features! gonk crying

*cleric instincts kick in and she pops out of her trailer to heal Tes without question until after the deed is done*
Eh? What happened to you? confused

... myself, apparently stressed Get to the set. We're about to start filming.
Oh, neato! Miro gets to watch? surprised emotion_kirakira
*skips up to Tes' side and follows him back*

Yeah, no... not exactly...
Ry.

*sighs and pulls out his staff*
No rest for the weary~
*charms Miro to get her in place and starts filtering her memory*

Alright, places people! scream
We're starting from when Mir's given the special tea, but without the horny potion this time stressed
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:00 pm

emotion_eyebrow You know they're related, right? That would be really awkward. *takes a drink of her tea* And weird.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:13 pm

It's only as awkward as you let it be. emotion_awesome I mean, I'm technically related to Tes but that doesn't stop us from having the occasional Ryzan sandwich... sometimes without the Ry ninja

*shouts behind him*
Draa, stop talking about our sex life.

How about you stop listening to me talk about it? stressed
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:28 pm

rolleyes
*takes one sip of champagne followed by one of Bellini*
apricot? emotion_eyebrow really?

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:50 am

*Speaks to Leko* You know…you save a life and you STILL get no respect! talk2hand

*Claps a couple of time.* OKAY PLACES EVERYONE! WE'RE GOING TO START FILMING SO TAKE IT RIGHT BEFORE MIRO WAS ABOUT TO DIE!! EVERYONE READY?……… AND……………ACTION!! scream
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 pm

*eye twitches as the mistress starts barking orders to the crew again, saying pretty much the same thing that he just got through saying stressed Sneering, he leans over Psy's chair, looking her dead in the eyes*

You realize -you're- the one that hired -me- for this s**t, right? *twitch* But hey... if you want to switch places and be the director while I play the prima donna, I'm okay with that twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Staying out of what looks to be another argument, the elf goes to take her place at the table. leaning on the edge before briefly chanting the shrink spell to bring her back to mouse size. Hauk goes to take his place where he sat last and Liada was hauling a** from wardrobe.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Sheesh why all the shouting ever-?? Floating closer to the set she hears the tail end of Tes's latest rant on Psy and practically dances with joy. emotion_kirakira She was only going to do her prank with the elves but this chance was just too much to pass up. emotion_awesome Comon comon comon now everyone no need for all this. We have a film to do! Good morning Psy! heart You looked like you slept wonderfully after last night. emotion_yatta She leans in to kiss the cheeks of her mistress all the while pulling out the extra bottle of the potion she had chosen for this since Tes asked for it to be on set and poured a few drops in Psy's champagne. Pulling back and topping the cork in the bottle she shows the potion for Tes to inspect. See? No horny potion this time. Hatter's a good Hatter today. twisted Taking the bottle back she gets to her position mid-air and prepping the "special tea" again.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:00 pm

*straightens up and waves off the fox spirit, too annoyed at the moment to really think about asking what the new one even does*
Fine, whatever, just get to the set.

*returns to his seat and plops down into figure four leg cross, waiting for the actors to finish getting into position. Once it seems everyone and everything is in place, he makes the call*

ACTION!! scream
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:12 pm

User Image
*blinks a few times as she's "unpaused" and looks around the table. Seeing the Hatter floating nearby her, she blushes slightly with embarrassment*
Miro doesn't mean to be rude or ungrateful sweatdrop Miro supposes she was just overwhelmed is all. sweatdrop She's never been to a tea party that involved so much running before, that's for sure. Or any tea party at all, come to think of it...

*looks to Ry and speaks quietly*
Kind of uncanny how she says the exact same thing... emotion_eyebrow

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Hearing the cue to go, the kitsune reverts back to where she felt it stopped well before the Horny potion took effect.
Oh it's just fine, you can make it up to me by having my special tea! yum_tea Holding up the cup to Miro her tails twitch in glee with all the fun about to be had. She will be kind to wait until the scene ENDS though before commencing it. It IS my Unbirthday afterall! I insist!
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games