Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

As Lily watch the blonde go down she couldn't help but feel a little proud of herself for doing so. Though that proud feeling went away fast as Maya held Lily in a choke hold. The smaller female laid still as Maya leaned in and whispered into her ear. Lily then thought about how she could of done better just now. As Maya rolled off of her the little rabbit slowly sat up with her hand gently around her neck where the she wolf had her hand. " New place?" She asked mostly to herself as she was a little surprised she had found a new spot for them over night but then again Lily did not know where or what Maya did in her spare time. Lily did not know much about Maya other then that she was Eriks ex and more outgoing one could say then Lily. Other then that the young woman didn't know much about the she wolf.

Lily Watched as the blonde started to walk off before looking up at Erik who had a hand out for her. " Thanks... Needs a bit more work though I guess." She said before taking Eriks hand and stood up. Dusting off herself with her free hand she didn't let go of his hand. Giving her wolf prince a smile, she reached over to take her own bag before following Maya with her hand slowly start to loosen as if she was debating if she should hold Eriks hand or not with Maya around.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:55 am
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya grumbled as she walked with the pair following her, last night when she couldn't sleep she had scoped out a relatively quiet location. A bit of an explorer it was easy to find the abandoned building. Chancing a glance behind she regarded the two. She knew Erik for years but this... everything seemed to be different with the dark wolf. Her eyes returned to the path before her as her thoughts turned to the flower. 'whats so special about the little human?' she wondered about her new protege.

XXXXBlue eyes noticed a small white hand fidget at Lily's side. He also noticed the slight bruising that was common in fighting. He wished she ad wanted something else, but she didn't and he had to swallow it. Gently he reached out and took her hand in his own and Drew it to his lips. Swiftly he placed a brief kiss on the bruises forming on her knuckles before letting their joined hands sway at their sides. "You're fretting about something Miss. Rabbit, care to share the burden?" He asked with a half smile as they followed the blonde wolf.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Lily Grey

Feeling her hand being raised up she watched her hand being lifted up to her wolf prince loving lips. Looking at her frail hands, Lily noticed how the colour of her knuckles where no longer the same white frail skin they once were. Lily could tell Erik was worried and cared for her just by little acts like this from him. The little rabbit gave her wolf prince a soft smile, glad that he held onto her hand. She didn't need to worry if she should be aloud to hold her boyfriends hand in front of Maya or in public at all. He was hers just as she was his, that was they agreed with one another.

As they walked Lily glanced away from Erik for a moment to Maya who was leading the way. She noticed those emerald eyes of hers looking at the both of them, as if she was looking for some kind of answer to something but what that was she was not sure. " Hm?" The stormy eyed woman turned her gaze back to Erik as he asked her a question. He really could read her like a book, she couldn't hide anything from him even if she tried. " Just thinking about how I can be better. In both training and for us I guess." Just then her phone started to ring. Pulling the phone out of her bag with her free hand she managed to answer the phone on its last ring. " H-Hello?" Lily asked as she straightened out her bag. " Hey where are you? The boss has been freaking out!" It was the red haired boy who worked with Lily at the cafe.

"Huh? I am out, why what is the matter?"
" Out? Whatever get your but over her asap. We are swamped here and the boss needs more people helping out today."
" But...I am not close to my house and I am not dressed for work at all. It will be a while before I can get in."
" Doesn't matter what you look like, we will just stick you in the drish pit or something."
" But it's my-"
" Be here in twenty before the boss sh*ts bricks."

And with that the red head hung up. Blinking a couple times, the brunette put her phone away and let out a sigh. " I am so sorry, I got called into work and need to leave now..." Did she want to go? No not really but if she didn't go she would hear about it next time she went into work. She was not going to push it seeing as she got a earful after Erik broke that table.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:32 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Emerald eyes narrowed as Lily's phone rang. But then hearing that she was heading to work Maya could only roll her eyes. "Not like you're training to save your life or anything." She growled out before taking a few quick steps to snarl in the females face. "This is exactly why a human shouldn't be a part of this." She slanted her eyes at Erik once again showing how much she disliked his relationship with the girl.

XXXXErik listened patiently as Lily had begun to explain. For them? He wanted to ask her about what she meant but there was no time before the call came in. His eyes narrowed at her co-workers tone but he kept silent. Only when Maya stepped towards her did her react "Back off." He snapped and held her glare until Maya slunk away. Only once Maya stepped back did his gaze soften as it turned to Lily. "It's alright. I still have to get some things for you anyway. And it's important to not over train either." He explained away the concern, hoping she would not be so upset with herself. "C'mon Lily I'll walk you to work." Erik gave a soft smile and waited for her to dictate where they would go.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Lily Grey

The brunettes turned to face Maya after growling out her comment. " I am sorry Maya I-" Lily started but stopped as the she wolf snarled in her face. The smaller female did not say anything back to the taller female before her. Maybe Maya was right, a human didn't belong in their world but it was the only place that felt real to her. Lilys wolf prince soon stepped into her aid, snapping at the blonde to back off, making his little rabbit flinch slightly. She gave him hand a little squeeze to let him know it was alright. Lily simple gave Erik a slight nod before turning the way they came. She turned her head back to look at Maya one last time before she started to lead the way.

" I am sorry about that..." Lily said a bit quietly, knowing it was not her fault but she still felt the need to say that she was sorry. " Well at least I am in the dish pit. I don't think anyone would want me to serve them looking like this." She said with a light laugh as she patted her messy bun. Luckily her work was not to far from where they were so it didn't take long till they were on the street that the cafe was on. Lily lead them around back as she didn't want to go in through the front the way she looked. She stopped at the back door that lead to the kitchen and turned back to Erik. " I am not sure how long I will be here... I might be here till closing. You said that you had to get something?" Lily asked, wondering what it was that he had to get. The door then opened and there was the red hair boy carrying a trash bag. " Damn Lily... You look like sh*t." He said bluntly before tossing the trash to the side. Lily looked down at her outfit and nervously fiddled with her sweater sleeve. " Come on! Hurry it up, kiss your boyfriend good bye and get your butt in here!" The boy said as he walked back into the kitchen. " Guess its time to do dishes for a few hours." Lily said before giving Erik a sweet smile. " I guess I will see you later." The little rabbit said before looking around her quickly, more so behind her to see if anyone in the kitchen could see before quickly going on her tiptoes and kissing Eriks jaw line. She was to short to reach his lips so that would have to do. Just as quickly as she made sure no one was looking, she quickly tried to pull away from Erik and hide in the kitchen.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:50 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya gave a snarl of her own to the taller man but innevitably she retreated. The she wolf glared at the pair as they walked off. "Unstable idiots" She spat at them thinking on how each seemed to have one foot in the others world. How soon until one fell?

XXXXErik looked over Lily even as she fretted over her looks. He shook his head incredulous, he didn't see it. To him, there was a healthy glow to her skin, probably due to the amount of exercise she'd done in the past day. He was about to answer her inquiry before they were rudely interrupted. Erik narrowed his eyes at her co-worker for his blunt manner. But Lily's sweet smile kept his focus for a few moments. The young wolf couldn't help the swell of pride as she initiated a kiss. Acting on that rush of pride he swiftly wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to his larger frame. Deftly he bent his head to place a lingering kiss on her pink lips. When he finally released her he smiled and leaned his forehead against her own. "You look very cute and I'd want you serving me anytime." He whispered and gently removed his arm from her waist. "Go to work. I'll be here to pick you up when you finish. We can sleep in the apartment tonight." He spoke with a smile and gently ushered her towards the kitchen with a wink. He had promised to not make any remarks like that in front of Maya. But the she-wolf wasn't here right now.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Lily Grey

The little rabbit tried to run off but the black wolf caught the small rabbit. Lily was pulled into Eriks warm frame that she knew and loved and his lips were planted on her soft pink lips. Her stormy blue grey eyes widened for a moment, both her mind and heart racing as everything else around her stopped. Erik had kissed her lips a couple times now but every time he did it took her breath away. Just when she was about to relax into the kiss, Erik pulled away his lips from hers to only give her a smile as he rested his forehead on hers. Her big stormy like eyes looked up into Eriks brilliant blue eyes as he said his kind words to her making her white cheeks turn to a slight pink.

Lily simple just looked up at him as many thought and emotions went through her at this moment. In one hand she wanted to push away from him, embarrassed that he kissed her in public but on the other hand she didn't want him to stop kissing her or she herself wanted to pull him back into a kiss. The small framed human was about to rest a hand on his chest when he let go of her and told her to go to work. Nodding her head slowly she backed away from the man she had deep feelings for and went into the kitchen but not before looking back and giving Erik a smile. Putting on a apron, Lily rolled up her sleeves and started to get to work. She and the red head boy were in the back in the dish pit doing dishes while other staff members where either making drinks, food or serving. The little cafe was packed today, it was going to be a long day but Lily worked hard with smile on her face even though she hurt a little. As long as she thought of Erik and the thought of him picking her up kept her going with a smile.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:00 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Green eyes rolled as Maya watched from afar as the two parted. Waiting until the human went into her work she easily fell into step alongside the man. "What are you getting her?" She asked with an irritated tone "No let me guess choclates, flowers, promises you don't intend to keep?" Her voice took a more sardonic and cruel tone to it as she glared at him.

XXXXThe young wolf smiled as he watched her go into her work. He took a step back and without thought, he touched his own lips and chuckled as he remembered her blushing face. 'You've got it bad Leifton.' He thought to himself with a smirk as he began to walk away.

He noticed Maya join him but he decided to not return her snark with any reply. Shaking his head he finally made it to his destination, a pawn shop. His large frame easily found it's way to the owner. "I'm here to pick up an order for Lupin." Erik couldn't help but smirk as he felt Maya shift beside him obviously wanting to know what he was collecting. The man behind the counter quickly scampered off to the back and brought back a cloth sack. "Here you go sir." Erik took the bundle and walked out the shop with Maya in tow. He quickly stashed it in his bag and walked to wait outside the cafe until Lily got off work. The only annoyance was that Maya would not leave him alone.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:07 pm

Lily Grey

The day was long, to long for anyone who was working that day at the cafe. They were understaffed, and it seemed that the sea of people wanting their cup of joe or over priced baked good. For the past few hours, Lily stayed by her little sink area washing dish after dish. She couldn't tell if the hot water was helping her bruised and cut up hands or not but she tried to pay no mind to it. Soon enough the cafe was ready to close up. Staff members help clean up the main part of the shop while Lily and the red haired boy finished up in the kitchen area. Lily did the best to be quick as she knew Erik was most likely waiting for her outside. A couple of female staff members came out through the front giggling away at each other when they noticed Erik. they looked at him from head to toe and giggled more. One of them who seemed to be in her late twenties with long blonde curly hair and a rather large bust approached the two wolves, not caring that Maya was right there. " Hey hun what brings you here?" She asked, playing with her curly blonde hair while she playfully chewed some gum. " Sorry hun we are closed but that doesn't mean I still can't help you."

The red head and Lily were just coming out of the cafe when they both noticed Sally talking to Erik. The red head looked at them with a normal blank face and tsked slightly. " She thinks she is such hot sh*t…" He mumbled as he locked up the cafe. Lily watched the two for a moment, knowing fully well Sally was a flirt with most men but what bothered her was Sally was blonde, Maya was blond, Maya pointed out Erik liked blondes. Sally was a beautiful blonde, who was much more outgoing then Lily was. Lily then noticed another blonde beside Erik and it was none other then Maya. Again that jealous started bubbling inside her. " Oi big guy! Your girlfriend is waiting for you!" The red head shouted making Sally and her group turn to look back at them. " What? Lily you are dating him?" Sally asked a little shocked. The little rabbit looked at the boy, then Sally, then Maya before finally looking at Erik before nodding. " Y-Yeah… He is my boyfriend."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:29 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya rolled her eyes as the blonde came up to Erik. She let out a scoff at her blatant attempt at flrting. "You stink. Seriously perfume isn't supposed to bathed in." She took a quick step forward and snarled at the busty blonde. "You give us all a bad name. Dye your hair something else. Or shave it off, it'd be an improvement." She snarled at the girl not really caring about the others, after following Erik around with no explanation she was itching for a fight.

XXXXErik steadfastly ignored the blonde and rolled his own eyes as Maya did what Maya usually did - start a fight. Although admittedly the woman's perfume was agitating his sensitive nose. Peering over he saw Lily with that same redhead. He gave a slight glare but it softened when the young man announced that Lily was his, and he hers. "I see her." He said with a slight smirk and easily stepped around the squabbling women.

As he advanced towards Lily his bright blue eyes focused on nothing but her, all he saw was her. Gently he tipped her chin and placed a quick kiss on her forehead. "Yes, I'm yours," he whispered before releasing her chin and encircling an arm around her shoulders. His head turned to her redhead co-worker. He gave him a quick nod "Thanks for watching out for her." HIs focus came back to Lily and he gave her a soft smile. "How does a hot bath sound? We'll order in so you don't have to deal with my cooking again." He offered while intending to keep the promise of drawing a hot bath for her but to also tease her just a little in front of these people. His standard joking smirk plastered on his face. But he did want to get her home, he was curious how she would react to his little gifts.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:45 am

Lily Grey

The busty blonde known as Sally simply crossed her arms at the she wolf and chewed her gum in a louder manner as she looked at May head to toe before rolling her eyes and turning to watch Erik walk over to Lily. As Erik stepped away from her co-worker and got closer she noticed Eriks smirk and she knew that he was up to something. Her body tensed up as the tall man towered over her small frame and that simple touch of the chin sent slight shivers down her spine. "H-Hey." She said quietly but before she could say more he kissed her forehead. Lily blushed a little as she felt more then one pair of eyes on them, making her face slowly turn a darker pink by every passing second. She watched Erik carefully as he put a arm around her with that famous smirk still on his face.

The red head simple shrugged before he started to walk off and shortly Sally and the other girls walked off as well. " What a joke... She must be real easy..." The busty blonde muttered to her group as she walked off. Lily took a quick glance to see Sally and the others walk off before Erik had her full attention again when he brought up the idea of a hot bath. She desperately wanting to have a bath or shower as she had been in the same clothes for two days now. " Take out and a hot bath sounds good." Lily said with a smile before letting out a sigh. " If only if the apartment had hot water… Cold shower will do the trick I guess." Lily said as she could only dream about a hot bath.The stormy eyes turned to the she wolf before looking back at Erik and nudged her head a little. " Take out for three?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:43 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya sneered at the blonde and contemplated running after her and clocking the nimwit in the skull. She'd do it so fast no one could prove it was her. But she noticed Erik's glare at her. Punching humans was frowned upon by her partner. She scoffed and walked up to the cutesy couple. "I'm game." She could feel Erik glare at her and she gave it back. "I'm coming she invited me." She snapped back and crossed her arms daring him to challenge her claim.

XXXXErik had kept his attention securely on Lily, and was quite proud of her for not getting derailed by her awful co-worker. He was glad his little rabbit seemed to be gaining more self-confidence. Hearing Maya accept the invite had Erik glaring at the she-wolf. Normally he would have accepted that obvious challenge, but right now he had Lily in his arms. He wouldn't start a fight with her right here. Yet.

With a huff, the tall wolf looked back down to Lily's stormy eyes and found his center once again. "I'll fix that. But I'm sure any cleaning sounds great right now." He shrugged and nodded before tugging Lily lightly towards the apartment. "Fine Take out for three. You're too nice to her you know?" He spoke with a sigh not caring that Maya was trailing after them and clearly could hear him. "What do you want to eat?" He asked nuzzling her gently as he smiled down at his favorite girl.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Lily Grey

It seemed without Eriks consent, Maya had decided to take the invite and didn't care what the two of them thought. Lily simple gave Maya a smile, maybe even letting out a slight chuckle at the sight of the two wolves. The small rabbit then looked up at her black wolf when he said he would fix the hot water. " You will fix my water?" She asked, her eyes lighting up at the idea of having a hot bath. Lily loved hot baths, would spend hours in a nice big hot bath tube if she could. " If you are able to fix it I will have to buy a bigger tub…"She said to herself mostly as her mind drifted off to thinking about a big hot bubble bath.

With the light tug from Erik, Lily started to walk towards the apartment with Eriks arm still around her. The smaller female looked around slightly as they walked and slightly tensed up as they walked. There were a couple of people walking down the street and Lily couldn't help but think and feel like their eyes were on them along with Mayas. " She is our partner after all." Lily said as she could hear Maya's footsteps behind them. As Erik then started to nuzzle her slightly while he waited for her answer, Lily shivered slightly from feeling his warmth seep into her skin. Slowly and nervously, she wrapped her arm around his waist to be closer to Erik "Pizza?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:25 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Rolling her eyes Maya let out a loud groan as she followed the pair. "You two are nauseating" She called out and decided to keep her eyes trained waiting to find a Pizza parlor along their route. In a few steps she caught up to the pair and glared at Erik holding a hand out. Only once he sighed and gave her some money did she bound off to place their order.

XXXXErik glared at Maya's retreating form. "Pizza it is then." With a shake of his head he paused as he watched Maya place their order. "She didn't even ask what we wanted." He groaned and hoped she wouldn't pick a strange combination. Casually his eyes met her stormy ones before giving her a smile. "I'll try to fix it. And I'll get you a giant tub." He was rather happy to have her arm clining to him as it was. "You're getting more comfortable with me." He spoke softly and used his free hand to push back some hair behind her ear. "I know I can be a bit much, but you seem to be adapting to me being in your personal space a lot better." In truth Erik was simply rather pleased that she was placing her own claim on him.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Lily Grey

The sound of Maya's groan tensed Lily up a little and she moved her arm a little as if she was about to let go of Erik but she didn't. She watched the blonde run off to get their pizza before looking back at Erik. " It should be fine, as long as she doesn't get anything spicy." She was not very picky with food but she couldn't handle anything spicy. Even a little to much black pepper was a little to much for her. " I could of paid for the pizzas Erik, you don't have to pay for everything." She was grateful for his kindness but she didn't want him to feel like he had to do everything. " I want a tub deep enough for the water to cover up to my chin." Lily said with a slight giggle as she thought about having a new tub. " You know some night I think about going to a hotel just so I can have a hot bath for one night." The little rabbit admitted with a light giggle.

As Ericks hand touche her hair she smiled softly at the feeling. " I am trying… My heart still feels like it will burst out of my chest." Lily said before she squeezed Eriks side a little and puffed out her cheeks slightly. " What happened to not acting out with Maya around? And that kiss outside of work?" She asked while she slightly glared up at the tall man. " You just like to make me flustered don't you." Lily just glared at him with her cheeks still slightly puffed out before she deflated her cheeks and her gaze soften up a little. " I will make you pay somehow…" She muttered to herself.

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces