Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:49 pm
He sighed and put his other hand on her head. " Alright we'll wait for a moment.", he said as he looked up beyond all the stairs to the temple at the top of the mountain. With a big smile he said, " I never thought I would come back here unless it was burning down." It was then that he chuckled. " Or if something wonderful was to happen.", he said while he looked back down and at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:21 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him hearing him talk like this, with a smile. Now she pulled him down and stole a kiss from him. It was a short and sweet one. Of course she held his hand only to start walking the stairs with him. "Want to tell me about this?"

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 pm
He quickly kissed her cheek as started walking up the stairs. " You mean the stairs and why there so many of them or the temple and why it is here?", he asked as he began climbing the stairs two at a time. It was clear that this was not his first time going up these stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and kept walking with him. Of course she started to take the steps two at a time herself. "Both, I'm curious of a lot of things. Most of them I have only seen on paper."
she said with a smile.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:00 pm
"Well the stair are here to test if a person has the will to make it to the top. Most people come here after losing everything and they think that they will find answers learning from the best martial artists across the world. That is why the temple is here. It is the home of the greatest martial artist in the world. Sadly not many make it to the top and they decide to take the quick way down." He said as he pointed to the side to show that there was no railing so if people wanted they could jump. "Those who do make it never stay long because they can't handle the training. This temple is the most legendary one of them all because of how ruthless the masters where to their students." He stopped to turn and look at her with a smile. " But to me its just home.", he said as he continued to walk up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:10 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she listened to him and smiled. But seeing his smile made hers larger. Of course she kept walking with him and would take a break or two. Though when they finally made it, she was trying to catch her breath. Of course she was still adjusting to this body. Her hair was still wavy but now it was in a braid over her shoulder.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:23 pm
Taking a beak when she needed he was happy to see the temple again. It was a great looking place that took on and resembled a more Japaneses temple then anything else. But at the front of the temple just to the right were six grave. He walked over and when he was in front of them he put his fist into his other hand that was an opened palm and bowed deeply to them. " Hello fathers. I have returned.", he said to the grave. All the grave had the masters names on them. Master Choden, Master Choejor, Master Dhargey, Master Kunchen, Master Lobsang, and the one in the very middle which had something different then the others Elder Master Dorje. "And I have brought my wife with me." He said as he was still bowing to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:26 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She took off her backpack and joined him in front of the graves. Of course she was bowing with him. But said nothing since she never visited graves that weren't her family's. But the thoughts were those of respect. But seeing the temple, she was taken back by its beauty.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:34 pm
Once he finished paying his respects he stood up straight and looked to her. " So what do you think of the place I grew up and was trained?", he ask as he looked around and saw so many things that brought back memories from his childhood. " Believe it or not no one has lived here for hundreds of years. And yet it still looks like how it did when I left." His voice was filled with nostalgia as he said that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:38 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She stood up when he did and looked around with him. She grabbed his hand and gently squeezed it. "It's rather beautiful and seriously?", she mused. Only to pick up her backpack and smiled. Of course she would listen to his stories and everything he had to say.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:46 pm
He began to walk her inside. " Yeah I was the only student to stay and never leave so there was no one else to watch over the place with my fathers gone." He continued to look around taking in the fact that he is here. " This was the home of the greatest martial artists from across the world. Now with them gone it is the home of the greatest martial artist in the world, and I guess his wife now.", he chuckled as he looked to her. " You think you will like it here at least for a while?" He quickly asked her before picked her up from behind and spinning them around for a little bit then placed her back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:54 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and nodded. Only to walk inside with him. Now she smiled at him. And was about to say something. But when he picked her up and spun her around, she yelped in shock. Of course when he put her back down she was dizzy.
"I think I will like it. And I think it is from another world.", she said. Only to smile and grab his hand and slipped his ring on.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:58 pm
He looked at the ring she just put on his finger and raised one eyebrow. With a curious look on his face he turned to her. " What is this?", he asked going back to look at it. Turning his hand around to get a good look at the entire ring. " Is this something that I should have known about?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:20 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched his reaction and tried not to face palm or laugh. Of course it was a simple silver ring. Before grabbing his hand and held it between her two. "Well I thought you would know about wedding rings.", she said in a calm voice. Only to tug him down for a kiss to his cheek.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:37 pm
He looked at the ring some more. Thinking back he had heard of there being a ring involved with marriage. " So I need to get you one." Trying to think were he could get one for her around here an idea came to mind. " I know just were to go. Come on.", he said as he went further into the temple and came to a room. Opening the door to find that this room looked very similar to how his room back in the pub looked like. Walking over to a chest and opened it and inside were tons of stuff that had been collected over the years. He dug around inside for a bit before he found what he was looking for. Taking her hand in his he placed a gold ring with two small diamonds on either side of a little bigger ruby in the middle. " Its an old one but I hope you like it.",he said as he waited to see if she did.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games