Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:11 am
User Image

Gabriel looks at him and smiles."Jack frost the winter guardian."She says with a little laugh,then she looked down at her brother as he slowly starts to wake form him slumber."What,what happened?"He asks as he slowly sits up one hand holding his sheath and the other holding his head as he looks around and then his memory slowly returns and he looks around for the hoodie man,but calms down when he feels Gabriel hug him tightly form behind with a big hug."Brother you are ok."She says with a big smile on her face and Adelind returns her smile with his own as he kisses her head."I am glad you are safe Gab."He says and she puffs up her cheeks."Don't call me that it makes me sound like a kid."She says her cheeks still puffed and Adelind smiles and laughs softly."But it's a cute nickname I think."He says teasingly and she starts hitting his shoulders softly."It's not cute at all you big meany."She says and Adelind couldn't help but laugh at her and soon after she got done she tackles him in a big hug with both of them laughing now.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:57 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack smiled warmly at her,"Oh so you know who I am huh?", he gave her a big grin that was until the brother woke up and his attention feel on to him they seemed to have a good relationship despite probably not being related and he watches them goof off together in a suspended joy. He always enjoyed family moments like this it brought him closer to reality he believed,"So you two gonna be good while I'm away?", jack asked tilting his head to the side to see if they were going to need his assistance any longer.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image

Adelind stands up slowly and walks up to the jack and holds a hand out to him with a smile."Thanks for the help,and sorry for being an a** my powers change me and every time I use them I have to fight my self just as much as I fight my enemy."He says and Gabriel walks up next to her brother and smiles at Jack."To think my little sister would find a guardian to help me of all people,I must have been in way over my head."He says with a little laugh."See told you my brother is a nice guy."She says sticking her tongue out at Jack with a smile.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:58 am
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack had a big grin on his face when Adelind head out his hand, he took it and gave it a good shake before turning his attention back to the sister who seemed to be giving him the 'I told you so' vibe. He laughs it off and replies,"Your right about that Gabriel I should have listened to you, You though Mister", he said pointing his staff at Adelind,"Might need to learn attitude control in that form what if something bad was to happen?", he frowned he didn't want this to be a lecture but it seemed like it was gonna end up one if he didn't try to throw it off immediately,"But you did alright at least nobody got killed", he gave them both a big grin and added,"Now you two gonna tell me what your doing here in france or what?".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:34 am
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora walked along the beach her cloak covered her mostly from the darkness that surrounded her even in this city full of lights she gazed up at the moon in almost fear knowing her sister would come to find her. She had never left her mother home russia the thick snow capped mountains where she grew up until now yet she was taught so many different languages from a world she knew nothing of. She managed to shuffle up a sandy side bank and rest on top of the sandy hill wrapping the cloak around her tighter, it was night and she was tired, hungry, cold, and miserable but she was away from it all and nature would care for her she would rely on mother earth until she could figure out what to do from here. She glanced up at the carnival in the distance she could go there but the best solution was isolation for now no people no trace of her being known for now.
Her Pagan
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:15 pm
User Image

Adelind looked at Jack and smiles."Ya I know I can be an a** in that form one of the many things I don't like about it."He says and Gabriel hugs him tightly and he kisses her head then he hears Jacks question and thought for a moment."I don't know we have been just moving form place to place and this seems to be just another stop."He says and then Gabriel looks up at her brother."Ade I am hungry can we go get some food please?"She asks holding her stomach and Adelind smiles."Sure sis what do you want?"He asks and she thinks for a few moments."I don't know I am also getting tired."

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:25 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack smiled at the two,"Well I'm glad the both of you are gonna be alright..", he told them noting it was dark he commented,"Alright I have somewhere to be off to but.. if you two need some help trying to find a place to crash I'm sure I can figure out something...", he began to walk with them noticing the carnvial in the distance,"Well look at that...", he pointed to it,"Looks like a fun place to hang out you two wanna go there?", they were just walking near a hill when jack seen a hooded figure in the corner and he stops holding out his arms in a protective manner toward the children,"Ssh..", he said placing a finger on his lips in silence,"There is someone over there..", he whispered unsure if it was that guy from earlier.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:32 pm
User Image

Adelind and Gabriel where walking with Jack when he pointed to the carnival and Gabriel smiles brightly and looks at her brother."Can we brother?"She asks and he couldn't help but smile."Sure thing sis we to to relax after what happened before..."He stopped talking when Jack spoke up and he looked over and seen a figure on a small hill,he stopped for a moment then he shakes his head."I don't feel any evil energy form them in fact I feel sadness."He says even in his human form his sense where vary sharp that is how he picked up the man form before when he was hiding.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:37 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack wasn't so certain but he could tell if it was that weirdo from earlier he would have heard them and done something by now,"Alright then", he replied clapping his hands together,"Lets go introduce ourselves", he strolls over to the cloaked figure who seemed to lift there head only alittle,"Hi", he waved at them leaning down to get a good look under the cloak,"Oh your a girl", he grinned,"What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be home or something?".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora heard voices coming from down below and she turned toward them to see three persons. Two boys and a girl. She felt herself even lonelier than ever they had someone to talk to they had someone to be with and she knew her only path now was isolation it was better until she could get far away. Further away than she had ever gone but she was still in Europe her destination was hopefully the United states in the deep south. Where she hoped her sister wouldn't find her. She was quiet until she heard one of them move toward her it was the white haired boy and he had the smell of ice and frost on his skin he leaned down to look at her and she peered back unblinking as he asked her why she was out here alone, her voice barely above a normal whisper replied back,"I just arrived..", she stopped,"Why are you a stranger asking me these questions you have no responsibility over me".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image

Adelind and Gabriel followed Jack and when she spoke Adelind looked at her,he could feel magic around this girl and it was strong but natural in it's feel,he took a deep breath breathing in the saint of her magic.Gabriel looked at her."It's dangers out here some people attacked us earlier and they may still be around."She says holding out a hand."Come with us we are going to play at the carnival."SHe says with a smile.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:06 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack knew she was right but being the stubborn rule breaker he was he just grinned shaking his head while he crouched down next to her,"Hey even though that may be true I'm not gonna leave some girl out here", he turned when Gabriel offered her hand and said they were going to the carnival,"She's right we can go and have fun there! I'm pretty sure your hungry and by the looks of it pretty tired", he looked at the 3 worried,"You all look pretty exhuasted... I'm gonna go look for a place for you 3 to stay if you want to head to the carnival", he turned toward Adelind,"Your in charge alright?", he said starting to float upwards.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:09 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora looked up at jack as she finally pulled her hood back to reveal her face,"I don't think you understand I'm not...", she stopped when she heard the girls voice and she turned toward her this girl felt somewhat angelic and she could sense her good magic it made her feel better inside like a light in the dark she smiled toward her warmly,"I guess..", she takes her hand and pulls herself up and stands before the 3 of them, she noted that jack was already starting to float upwards and her eyes shifted toward him,"So I was right to assume my instincts of you not being normal", she told him looking up,"You seem to be an odd character though...".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image

Gabriel smiles and helps the girl to her feet and looks up as Jack starts to float off."Ok do you want any thing to eat?"She calls to him and Adelind looks up at him."Hey who put you in charge in the first place."He says giving him a look with a grin."If you do make sure it's not to high in price I am not made of money."He says putting his sword on his belt and tieing the blade closed with a peace of string so it can't open with out being pulled hard,he could still feel his powers flowing through him for some reason they where taking longer to leave.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:42 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack laughed,"Oh well I'll make sure its tooken care of don't you worry your little head", he gave them one last salute then headed off on his way further down the beach. He remembered he would have to meet up with anna hopefully later tonight but he didn't see her or her sister on the beach yet so he still had time,"Good..", he came into view of a hotel,"hope thats not to pricey...", he began to descend from the air.

EXIT  
Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games