Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:25 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He smiled weakly before walking towards the counter. it didn't take him long but it would have shocked most people who knew him that he had only grabbed one tray for himself. Light set the trays on the table near where Tsuyoi and Shinochi were standing. "Here we go. They had a special today but no one eats the fish here, so I got the herb and cheese melt with black forest ham."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:35 am
User Image

"Hey!" Kalen got up from his seat and grabbed Rose's hand. "If he sends you on a mission come get me. I'll take some of the weight off your shoulders. K?" He said giving her a kiss.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:31 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Rose stopped feeling Kalen's hand holding her hand. She looks back at him and nods.
"alright, even if its a solo mission, i'll let you know."

Rose left to the admin area.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:30 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi took a seat at the table where Light had set the trays, "Thanks Light." she picked up the sandwich and was about to take a bite into it, but then noticed Light's single tray. She looked at Light, "Hey, what's up? You aren't that hungry?"
Shinochi took a seat next to Tsuyoi, and looked at Light, her ears twitch. She didn't know what Tsuyoi meant, "Isn't one tray enough?"

Akashisen and Miao both looked away when Kalen and Rose had kissed, thinking that kind of stuff was embarrassing to look at.
Wakai had blushed when she had seen it, watching Rose leave and then looking back at Kalen, "Wow! I didn't know you two were lovers. For how long?"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC:]
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image

"I'd say a bit over a year now....maybe 2." Kalen said as he sat back down.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light nodded and sat down. With closed eyes, he started eating slowly, instead of shoving it down. "Mmm, it's not really appropriate to stuff myself, right?"

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi scratched her cheek with her finger, "Well, unless you're really hungry. Then it'd be understandable." she took a bite out of her sandwich, and looked at Light.
Shinochi rested her head on the table, looking at Light, "Yeah, if you're hungry, then you're hungry. If you want to eat a lot, then just do it." her ears twitch, as she yawned.

Wakai nodded, "Ohh, I see." she poked at her chin, and remembered that she needed to head off to Shibuya. She stood from her seat, "That's right, Shibuya. I need to get going." She looked around for Shinochi and spotted her with Tsuyoi and Light. She let out a sigh, "I need to wait for Shino though..."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"R-really?" His eyes welled up as his stomach growled. "Oh fates! You're so kind to me."
Light's expression went from joyful to serious as he held up one finger. Sadly, this was a look of seriousness that not many would be able to take seriously. "I'll be right back."

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, smiling, "This time, get as much as you really want." she took a bite out of her sandwich again.
Shinochi sat up and stretched, "Well, I'm gonna stop being a third wheel." she stood from her seat and started top head back to Wakai and the others. "You two enjoy yourselves."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:06 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light came back with nearly ten trays. He set them on the table next to his seat. "So, uh, how destroyed is it?" He said before starting to eat. "The town, I mean."

(OOC: Light's going to be getting a makeover. Well, more like the hair dye is gonna run off to reveal it's real, natural colour.)
Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:02 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Light, setting down her half eaten sandwich, "Honestly, it's seen better days.." she let out a sigh, "It should take them a couple of years to rebuild everything. Months if they work nonstop." She shook her head, "I feel bad for the people who live there..."

[OOC: Ahh, can't wait to see. 3nodding ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light put down his burger that was half eaten and looked away in embarrassment. "I was hoping it wouldn't be so bad. I feel horrible, seeing as part of the damage was my fault..."
He remembered bits and pieces of the fight. "My glove came off and made this galactic bomb, thing. It was like something out of a manga... I don't remember how much of the town it demolished but I woke up and that's all I could remember."

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:31 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As Light spoke, Tsuyoi had finished off her sandwich, letting out a small burp. She rested her arms on the table, looking at Light "Hey..if you were up against a tough opponent, it's all right." she then looked away, scratching her cheek with her index finger, "I probably would've done the same.."

[OOC: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He looked down at the table, steam coming off his head and his eyes hidden by his bangs. His mouth was like waves. It was a mix of emotions at once. "..." Light poked the half eaten burger with his index finger. "All of a sudden, I-I'm not feelin' so hungry..."

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:23 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Rose walked back into the cafeteria after leaving the administration office. She walked straight to Kalen and wrapped her arms around him pushing her weight on him, as if she were tipsy

"Diz will brief you and I and anyone else who wants to go in the morning. Im exhausted."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games