Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:13 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stood back at a respectable distance with a smile on his face."I know it's you Awella. You are in love with Marius. That's why my kiss did nothing for you. Hopefully you both do something about it soon. Otherwise you might not have the time."As Damian said that he started to fade like a mirage and his voice started sounding like it was far away and with a slight echo."My advice to you would be to act now."

Marius yawned and then sat up and rubbed his eyes. It felt like something woke him up but he didn't know what it was. He now felt like he couldn't go back to sleep so he walked outside. He went to one rail and leaned against and stared out at the ocean. He was till sort of groggy so he didn't notice anyone else on deck right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:58 pm
Awella Hawk

She heard Damian and was shocked. But she just shook her head with a small smile. Hearing Marius she moved to the mast to watch him, which she did for a minute. Though she gone to his side and started to rub his back with a blush. "Sleep well?", she asked.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius yawned and was dozing off slightly as he stood there/ Then when Awella started to rub his back he jolted awake. He turned his head and looked at here and smiled."Hey there Awella are you feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:38 am
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded,"Yeah, I am. What about you?", she said with a small smile. Now she moved a bit closer so their arms were touching, or almost brushing. Of course as she leaned against the railing now and glanced at him from the corner of her eye.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled as well and moved a little closer to Awella as well."I feel fine."He then stood and moved to stand behind Awella and leaned in to say in her ear."I did miss feeling you next to me though."He then placed a kiss on her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She tensed up when he got behind her. Feeling his breath against her ear, she leaned against the railing. "Marius, behave, please.", she muttered well fighting arousal in her tone.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled quietly and then moved to the side of Awella."As you wish."He then set his back against the railing but kept his head turned towards Awella and just smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:54 am
Awella Hawk

She looked at him a bit curiously and then sighed. Awella moved in front of him and gently cupped his face. "You're freaking crazy Marius. Yet I like that about you.", she said in a gentle voice. As she leaned forward and pecked his lips well her hands gone to his waist; before going up his chest and rested around his neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled and then placed his arms around her waist."Is there anything else you like about me Awella? Or is it only how crazy I am."Marius held a playfulness in his eyes and face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:32 pm
Awella Hawk

She pressed her lips together as he touched her waist. "Mmm, there maybe more, much more. But I don't think I'll have the time to tell you with, well my Father trying to visit...", she said. Then pointed up to the sky to see her Father circling, though she had sensed it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was smiling and had started leaning closer to Awella but when she said that her father was trying to visit he sighed quietly but he didn't move his hand away from her waist.

Eunan slowly circled the ship for a minute or two before he landed on the ship. He saw Marius with his arms around Awella's waist. He felt a protectiveness for Awella but he knew that he couldn't say anything because he had missed so much of her life already. So he said."None of those creatures have returned have they?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:31 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and blushed then saw Eunan land on the ship. "No, but Damian did leave a while ago...", she told both of the males. As she saw Eunan giving Marius a stern like look it seemed.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius matched Eunan's stare. When Awella said that Damian was gone Marius said."Really? Did he say where he was going to go?'

Eunan shook his head."From what I have heard of that one he doesn't tell people much. Any way he will return when he does. That is if he returns at all."Eunan then took a calming breath before he said."Marius I would appreciate it if you would remove your arms from around the waist of my daughter."

Marius seemed to look at his arms around Awella's waist and the looked to Eunan and said."No I don't think I will. I rather enjoy holding her."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:58 pm
Awella Hawk

Slowly she pulled from Marius's hold and put her hand in his, that had been on her waist. "Look, Eu-.... Father," she sighed,"I'm not that innocent little girl anymore you were helping to raise... Now tell me this, what'd it take for you to respect each other?", she used a rather stern voice with the two males.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius didn't say anything as Awella spoke to her father then when she asked what it would take to respect each other Marius said."I would probably respect him if I managed to see respect for me in his eyes. All I saw from him was a look that said I wasn't good for you. I have seen that look more than once and I am tired of it."

Eunan sighed as Marius explained how he would respect him then said."I know my disrespect has no reason but I also know that he seems to be getting closer to you and while I also know that you are not an innocent girl anymore Awella I still want to protect you. Maybe I could try to make it up to you some how."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games