Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image
Sato shakes his head right away as the word nurse is mentioned because it would possibly mean encountering the school doctor he has been avoiding all of this time. He didn't want to risk that chance of it happening. "No, no need to do that. I just need rest that's all in someplace quiet and warm. I'm sure that is what the nurse would say" he responded and he didn't resist to being picked up by Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nodding he thought for a bit as he took a deep breth as he looked at him gently as he headed to the exit. "Alright then I will get you to your dorm room so you can get some rest alright. So you will lead me there right?'he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image
Sato rests his head against Jason's shoulder while he is being carried. "I'm one of the students who live in a house on the outskirts of school campus. Not the least bit quiet there. Its a ten minute walk or a five minute drive, If you still decide to still take me there be prepared to be a bit lost especially when one's memories aren't so clear while exhausted" he responded to him. He preferred the teacher take him to his place, but he will leave the decision up to Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:39 am

Genkawolf
You can post to where it is as well

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to him the whole time Jason nodded and kissed his head softly as he hummed a bit to himself slowly while he rubbed his back. "Alright, well if anything let me know if I am going wrong or something is up. I rather get you home safely and in one piece then get end up in some place we do not belong"he said gently. Smiling he walked to the door as he hummed a bit to himself as he left with the male. [exit]

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image
Sato blushed a little at feeling Jason kissing his head. The last person to do that was his close friend. Doru. He didn't protest against being carried to his house and not Jason's house because he wanted the teacher to make the decision based on what he told him. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:17 pm
User Image

The next day, Sato enters the gym when it was time for him to show up for it although he was a little early because he had nothing else to do. This may end up being his only class of the day again for the second day in the row. He took off his bag then does his stretches as he listens for any signs of Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason had gotten to his class at some point after he had worked out but he kept his head down gently and softly biting his lip a bit. Calmly he headed to his office while he looked around to see if there were any students in the class or would he sleep again like the day before.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image

Hearing Jason coming Sato hid and figured the older male wouldn't notice the bag. After the teacher walks into the gym, he quietly comes out of hiding and sneaks up from behind the older male. He reaches up and taps on his shoulder, "Hello, Jason!" he exclaimed cheerfully with a smile on his face.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:42 am

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jumping a bit Jason looked around and then looked over seeing Sato as he smiled and rubbed his head gently while he relaxed a bit. "hey sato, how were the rest of your classes today?"he asked

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:51 am
User Image

Sato's ears spread out to the sides and he giggled a little when Jason after seeing his reaction to him sneaking up on him and having his head being rubbed. He sighs a little, "Non-existent. Still have that other class depending if the teacher shows, but your class is my only hope to moving to the next grade" he answered him. "So what is the class plan today? Gymnastics? Jump roping? fitness test?" he asked eagerly and hopping up and down a bit.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him a bit as he smiled a bit while he relaxed a bit as he rubbed his head a bit before pulling his hand away from his head gently and softly. "I am sure that they will find teachers for the classes, it will just take some time that is all. Well today I think we do some small fitness test and we can keep doing them while the students come in"he said calmly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image

Sato moves into Jason's hand when the older male rubbed his head again. "Today is the first week of the school. Those teachers who the one in charge are hired they would have to make up for the lost time in their lesson plan. I wouldn't wish that kind of stress on them. Especially doing all that work and students had already given up on working hard" he replied. "Yeah, my favorite kind of testing. Can we start right away? Already did my stretches" he asked eagerly and hopping up and down again.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:25 am

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Seeing the other was jumping up and down he was all ready to start the testing and he found it really cute that the other wanted to start but as well the way he was behaving. Calmly he made his way over to the office, gently he set his bag down on the floor before grabbing the clip board and as well a stop watch as he headed to him. "Alright the first part of the fitness test that we are going to have you do is the body composition test, do you know what that is sato? After that we are going to do the aerobic fitness, muscular strength and endurance and lastly the flexibility"he said gently.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:36 am
User Image

Sato was pleased when the older didn't order him to calm down. He waited for Jason to return from the office then looks at the items he brought with. "Maybe, I think I need a refresh on what a body composition test is just to be sure" he replied. "Yeah, sounds like exercise fun to me" he said smiling and ready to start the fitness test.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:55 am

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling softly Jason smiled as he rubbed his head and pulled his hand back holding the tape measure gently and softly looking at him. "In short we are going to see if your body fat level are the correct amount for someone your age or if there is something we have to work on"he said.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games