Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lxl Nat a Tat lxl

Interstellar Kitten

8,575 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 pm
Hai guys, I'm Natalie.
Nice to meet you. ^-^

Can anybody help me find where to get a Banner for this guild for my signature please? x:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Lumiere Melody
Hello, I'm Lumiere Melody, feel free to call me Lumi, Mel or whatever suits ya ^-^ I joined because most of my friends have joined this guild, and well...frankly how Gaia is turning into I'm fed up, like I'm sure most of you are. I have been around since 07'ish. I'm frankly putting my foot down, I could take the cash shop announcements, Gaia needs to make their money however, when they centered the site even when we voiced our opinions against it for ad space, and the pop up ad sales...as well as the constant goldsinks and the market inflation...This is where I take a stand. Anywho ^^ feel free to call me whatever you like -^-^- I look forward to protesting and rioting with all of you, joke..

Hi Melody! It's okay if I call you that, right?
Welcome to the guild!
I'm glad you decided to join, and I hope to see you around.[/quote

Of course!~ ^^
Likewise ^^

Lumiere Melody

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Streaker 200

karate chop kitten

Golden Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:28 pm
Hello everyone, I am Karate Chop Kitten. I am happy to be a part of this guild. The recent inflation has put a damper on so many people that I think something should be done about it. Hopefully we will be heard an taken into consideration for future things happening on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:48 pm
Hey all, I'm Darkend. Been a member since 2003. Was already thinking about leaving the site soon since real like takes precedence but I'll be leaving sooner rather than later now I think. I abhor what my go-gaia has become.

I'm also the one that made the post about the COO's slide show in SF. In all my years of Gaia never did I think I would actually start a fire haha. At least I can leave the site with that accomplishment.  

Darkend Light

O.G. Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

harry potter erotica

Gallant Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:01 pm
Eeyyy', Cyanide Valentine up in hurr. (I joined on my own accord)
You guys can call me Cyanide, Valentine, Cyanide, Cyan, or whatever. I had been a member since late 2008.

But I'm here cause of Flynn's jacked up booty. It keeps being brought back like a cold, making me sick and annoying the hell out of me. When we think we're recovering, nope, Flynn's booty comes out of nowhere and farts on us. And this CEO and his little dirty friends are calculating, because during the halloween event (pouring gold into a black hole) WITH, flynns booty is in the cash shop too! *le gasp* can we say desperate and poor capitalism, dirty, business plans?

Ew. I'm just disgusted. Where did fun gaia go? Not gaia, with $50 pixelated item flyers popping up on every other page I click on. Like seriously? I can buy a good video game with that, I can put that in my gas tank, hell, invest into my future, but NOPE. They want it to go towards pale marionette or something like that.

I'm glad to see other people feel the same, although, that's just as unsettling, though we can always unite and protest. emotion_bigheart

occupy gaia!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:39 pm

ello, I'm Rokke. I've been here since 2004, when I was 12 (scandalous, I know).
A couple years ago I was a GCD ref/dedicated EB farmer, but nowadays I hide in guilds mostly.
I'm here because with zomg nerfed/abandoned and little money to buy GC I cannot keep up with
the mp's prices anymore. I always loved DIs, enjoyed EIs, was totes okay with monthly RIGs, and
indifferent to Verge. Backwings were the tipping point for me.
You can't sell backwings for cash, that was their whole thing! They were always meant to be a reward,
always planned to be the end of a huge quest. FIVE HUNDRED (!!!) USD =/= dedicated quest.

The whole booty/chest/otherboadyparts retirement flip flopping and sky high flash "sales" every other
day have helped me decide to not spend another cent on this site. Its not as fun as I remember it being.

rokkenrou

Party Pilot

shamantra

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:42 pm
I'm shamantra, I've been a part of gaia aquarium community since day one. I have seen so much discouragement, but the latest Flynn's booty and all that came with it has put the biggest crunch on our community that I've ever seen. I'm willing to stick it out to the end, and I appreciate being a part of this guild, to save gaia from certain demise!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:43 pm
Y'hello! She is a random user who lurks in all places on Gaia.~ She also speaks in third person, sorry if that bothers anyone! Been here since '03 by the way.~
> ww >
< ww <  

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200

Musician Allen Walker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 pm
I am here because I had enough with these stupid flash sales. I cant buy anything else extra because of hardship. I used to be a loyal GC spender until I had a trouble with buying too much. As a new person who had stopped buying GC for months, I find the pervasive ads about GC frustrating personally. I love Gaia, but I hate what they are doing. I hope Gaia will overcome this obstacle and turn back from what once was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:15 am
karate chop kitten
Hello everyone, I am Karate Chop Kitten. I am happy to be a part of this guild. The recent inflation has put a damper on so many people that I think something should be done about it. Hopefully we will be heard an taken into consideration for future things happening on Gaia.
Neat name! Glad to see another new face!  

Retired Fisherman

Fuzzy Streaker

Retired Fisherman

Fuzzy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 am
Darkend Light
Hey all, I'm Darkend. Been a member since 2003. Was already thinking about leaving the site soon since real like takes precedence but I'll be leaving sooner rather than later now I think. I abhor what my go-gaia has become.

I'm also the one that made the post about the COO's slide show in SF. In all my years of Gaia never did I think I would actually start a fire haha. At least I can leave the site with that accomplishment.
I thank you for your concern and loyalty for/to Gaia. I didn't know this existed until '06, or I'd be right there with ya.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:38 am
chiaroscuro13
Hawkeyesgun
I stayed for so many years because of the friendships and bonds that I have made on this site. Being a shy person, Gaia gave me a place to go when I thought all doors were closed for me. This website gave me friends and stronger bonds than I ever could have dreamed of otherwise. To be completely honest, I want to think of Gaia now as I did when it was 2006 and everything still seemed new to me...a home.

So, I hope that I can talk to everyone here and become part of something to help my internet home.

I really relate to your story Hawkeyesgun, very much.

It's good to know yet again, that we are not alone 3nodding

I'm glad that I stumbled across this guild and was able to meet all of you!  

Hawkeyesgun

Timid Genius

11,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:50 am
Quote:
I'm shamantra, I've been a part of gaia aquarium community since day one. I have seen so much discouragement, but the latest Flynn's booty and all that came with it has put the biggest crunch on our community that I've ever seen. I'm willing to stick it out to the end, and I appreciate being a part of this guild, to save gaia from certain demise!

Your tank is nice
I grabbed 2548g just now lol thanks

Welcome to the guild.
You should start an Aquarium Tank Thread here too, I'm sure there are others interested in participating, or at least grabbing your booty.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:23 am
Yo, Trickster here. I'm mostly a lurker of controversy and a person with too much time on their hands. I cling to romantic notions like "revolution" like life-sustaining water.

I don't usually participate actively in these things, though. This inflation, though, is some bologna(honestly, do you know what is in bologna ): ). All for the sake of some "sister site." I mean is that really necessary. You don't even follow through with your in-site projects. :/

Anyway, I'm pretty easy to get along with when I'm not spewing hellfire. <3  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:11 pm
Ky to the rescue
Hi guys. My name is Kymani, but everyone calls me Ky. I've actually been part of the guild for quite some time--since it was originally pushed by PM, actually--and I even run the "Monitoring Gaia Cash Sales" thread. So that's my history here. Let's talk about me and Gaia.

I joined in 2004. I was a few months shy of 13 and had parental permission but... don't tell anyone. Neither of us read the rules. @.@ I've known of Gaia since it was Go-Gaia but I didn't have access to a computer back then. So by the time I joined it was Gaiaonline. I used to beg my dad for 2.50 to buy the items to support the site and many 04 collectables are still my favorites. I had some stuff I should NOT have sold. Ah, to be young~

After an embarrassing pre-teen period of hanging around in the CB slave threads I took a break. I came back on an entirely new account to escape my past, but eventually came back here, to my original, and found a new life in Gaia that actually involved making long-term friends rather than crappy RPs! And the best thing is I still found RP partners, but they're much better and focused on plot rather than... well you know. Fan service.

If I didn't have friends on Gaia I would not be here. Plain and simple. Sure I like my items, and I like getting art, but I'm sick of it. I'm sick of feeling played. Ever since I came back to Gaia I've been around for the sake of friendship. But it's never felt so true to me. I never felt like friendship was the only thing that attached me to the site. I used to like our changes. I used to support the cash shop because it wasn't too unreasonable, and while I missed some things I was proud of our growth. Now it sickens me, and that's why I'm here.

A little bit about me before I shut my trap: I'm 22 years old, from Texas, and I'm a very creative person. I write everything from poems to short stories to songs, to full-band pieces, and I even RP. I also sing and play the saxophone--and I've recorded a bit! My current dream is to be a lyricist, or a singer/songwriter, but sometimes that changes cause I have so much to choose from, ha. I have Sickle Cell Anemia and am sick a LOT recently. It's making school kind of hard to keep up with. Therefore, I'm a 5th year student in college, but hey! At least I enjoy school. I think that's enough. @.@

I look forward to getting to know more of you!

*waves* Hi Ky! It's so cool to see a bit of your story with Gaia. I love that. I won't say welcome since you're already a part of our family here, but I WILL say I'm so glad you're here with us!  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games